The Preacher's Son - Cover

The Preacher's Son

Copyright© 2023 by Kyoti

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Adam Jenkins Taylor - the Preacher's son is on a special mission to help his dad develop a new way they can teach the youth of the community to turn their back on the evils of sin and debauchery by showing them how bad it is in reality. Reverse psychiatry, will work and he's out to prove it...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Aunt   Interracial   Black Female   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Safe Sex   Voyeurism  

Adam had just turned the corner onto Main Street, when he saw a tall woman walking along the sidewalk. She’s wearing a red silky dress with a flared skirt about mid thigh. Her butt swinging saucily - as she walks, as if she’s a hooker on the make. Then, he recognized her from their church. Sure enough, when he pulled alongside her, it’s Mayor Bingham’s wife ... Ms. Emily. She’s just a year or so older than his Momma and she looks really, really good - really damn good - good enough to be the mother of eighteen year old twin daughters.

“Hello Ms. Emily, may I offer you a ride in my new car?” he asked as he drove slowly along, watching as she swished her butt, making the red skirt flash glimpses of her sexy upper thighs.

“Why ... if it isn’t the handsome young Son of Preacher Ike Taylor. I’d love to ride in that sexy convertible. I was just out for a stroll downtown. You may drive me home, Adam,” she said as he leaned across to open the door for her.

Ms. Emily slid into the passenger seat on the red leather, which is red hot from the heat of the sun. She raised her butt and shook her skirts, flashing her tiny, red lace panties. Smiling at Adam, as she saw him looking at her.

“Goodness Adam, it sure is hot today. I was just strolling along, wishing some handsome young stud would coma along and offer me a ride. My damn automobile is in the shop. I have painters in my kitchen and dining room and I am just bored half to fuckin death ... Sorry about cursing in front of a Preacher’s son.”

“We can drive out in the country Ms. Emily ... and let the breeze cool you off some, since you can’t go straight home anyway.”

“Lets do that, Adam. I just love the way you grasp that big gearshift and thrust it through the gears. You look so much more older than when I saw you Sunday.”

“Thank you Ms. Emily. You sure do look nice in that red dress. I like it way better than that long black one you wore Sunday that buttoned all the way to your neck.”

“Thank you Adam. I love this dress too, but I’m afraid the top is a bit too tight across my bosom. The buttons wouldn’t even fasten and my bra shows. I had to remove my bra, just so I could wear this dress. It really is cool though, now that we have a nice breeze blowing up my skirts.”

Adam looked over at Ms. Emily and was almost ashamed of himself for lusting after her like this. He had to take another look though. He’s already gotten a really good look down between her big titties where her dress is blowing wide open in the wind, exposing her nipples.

“When will Lillian and Jillian be back from their senior trips?” Adam asked, he sure likes looking at Ms. Emily’s twin daughters too, even though they are older.

“They’ll be back in two days. I just know both of them will want you to give them a ride in this fancy red convertible ... Adam you know my girls have always looked up to your Daddy Ike and they are always telling me that you’re the handsomest young man in our town. I sure wish you were their age, they need someone like you to be a role model for them.”

“Well Ms. Emily, I was just named youth director and youth pastor of our church. I’ll pay them a visit when they return. We have great plans for our church ... Daddy Ike is purchasing the land over there by the river and we’re going to build a new church and have a dormitory for all our youth members.”

“Goodness Adam, you are such an amazing young man. I know you’ll do well and lead the young people into the joys of adulthood. Especially the girls ... you sly devil you ... I saw you looking at my naked legs and naked breasts where the wind has me exposed.”

“I sure was, you really really look good ... as good as your twin daughters, Ms. Emily.”

“Thank you Adam, since we’re out here anyway and I need to be cooled off more, why don’t you show me all about your plans for the new church.”

“I’d love to show you all about it Ms. Emily. I’ll drive slow so you can see all I’m talking about when we drive along the river bank.”

“Adam, would you mind it I stand up in the seat of your new car? I’ll pull my heels off. I have always wanted to ride in a red convertible with my arms out and my dress blowing up in the wind.

“I almost wish I was able to ride completely nude, but that would compromise our relationship, I’m afraid.”

“OH NO! I MEAN, NO WAY! I’m sure it would never compromise our relationship. I’ve always look up to you and I love looking up at your sexy legs and huge titties, oops sorry about saying titties.”

“Adam I could just hug you, no wonder all the girls swoon over you. You are the best mannered young gentleman I have ever met. I’m happy that you think I have nice legs, and I have always been proud of my huge fuckin titties. Barton Bingham paid dearly for my breast enhancement surgery last year.”

“I’ll say two things for Mayor Bingham, he sure knows beauty and he sure got his money’s worth when he bought those big beauties for you.”

“Oh Adam, you have swayed my feelings ... you have helped me cast my inhibitions into the wind,” Ms. Emily said as she reached down and grabbed her red dress to pull it over her head. She threw her red dress into the back seat, then stood with one bare foot on Adam’s seat, next to his hip, her other foot in her seat. She spread her legs wide, her hands on the windshield. With her long blonde hair blowing behind her, she laughed aloud into the still countryside.

Adam looked up at her sexy butt, to see her red thong inside her naked, hairless pussy, and it hardly covers any of her sexy tan ass. She’s a beauty alright. Adam’s cock jerked and roused up in his pants as he stared at her.

With a switch of her feet, Ms. Emily turned her back to the windshield and leaned back. Her feet are again spread apart as her hair now blows around her pretty face. She’s in the wild and she’s free to fly away naked.

Emily Bingham is as close to an orgasm as she has ever been ... letting her inhibitions blow away with the wind. She balanced herself on one foot at a time, to peel her tiny red thong out of her hairless pussy, and rip it off her ass.

“Get naked with me, Adam. I feel free and I feel so good about myself. You have given me the courage to be myself, you have given me the strength to be naked and let my body be seen. I need even more from you Adam. Please get naked and let me sit on your cock while we ride in the country,” she said as she leaned over, her huge naked titties in his face, while she loosened his jeans and pulled his shirt over his head.

“MY LORD IN HEAVEN! THANK YOU FOR THE BLESSINGS I AM ABOUT TO RECEIVE!” She said as she looked down at his huge throbbing, naked cock.

Adam hit the lever to tilt the steering wheel. When it popped up to it’s highest position, Emily Bingham straddled Adam’s naked hips and lowered her hot, dripping hairless pussy down over his eager cock, as it stood tall and erect, as if beckoning for attention.

She released a long whoosh of breath from her lungs as she settled her naked buttocks all the way to his thighs as he slowly drove along the grassy plain of the river valley.

Never in her life had Emily even heard of such a specimen as this young man’s tremendous cock. Now she’s sitting on it and her pussy is pulsing as she moves and fucks her body slowly back and forth.

“Fuck me Adam, maybe we should stop the vehicle so you can really give me a fucking. Adam, I’m not on the pill, Barton has had a vasectomy. The reason I say that, I don’t need to get pregnant. Tell me in time so I can get off this pussy monster.”

“I’ll give you a fair warning Ms. Emily, but you sure do have some fine pussy ... I mean, your pussy is so fuckin tight and hot, I feel like I could let go any time.”

“Adam, you just hold that big cock back. I want to get all the orgasms I can while I ride you. It’s been nearly nineteen years since I’ve had an orgasm and I’ve already had two with your huge cock inside me. I married Barton when I was seventeen and he was twenty. I was a virgin and he was a fuckin rich young fool. His dick is about the size of my thumb and the only orgasm I have ever fuckin had with him, was when I slipped when I was trying to step over him and sit on his little dick. He shot his cum inside my pussy and nine months later, I have two beautiful daughters. I guess I shouldn’t bitch so much, I love my daughters and they love me.”

“I can hold it back for a while longer, but maybe if we stand up, and I fuck you from behind, I can really give you some good comes, and I’ll hold it longer.”

“Yes, let me bend over the back of your car while you fuck me from behind. OH GOD - ADAM, I love the way you suck my neck. Just be careful, I bruise easily so don’t put a hickey on my neck. OH MY GOD, Adam yes, kiss my neck right there. Damn Boy, suck my fuckin neck.”

“Turn around and sit on the rear deck with your feet in the seat, I want to fuck you while I kiss and suck your titties ... I love sucking titties.”

“YES, suck my nipples Adam. Just be careful Hon, when you suck my titties like that, I could get a hickey. OH FUCK! I love your big cock. Go ahead and suck me a little bitty hickey on my titty, so I’ll have a reminder of this day in paradise.”

“I sure would like to suck a small one right next your sweet pussy Ms. Emily, would that be alright too?”

“Fuck yes, suck my thigh on each side Adam. I bet you’re even thinking about kissing my ass and putting a little bitty one back there, aren’t you?”

“I sure was. Will you let me kiss your sexy ass and suck one on each cheek?”

“Damn right. Suck me all over, fuck my pussy, Baby. Fuck me and suck and kiss me.”

“Ms. Emily, I hope you’ll help us with the youth group in our church, we could fuck like this a lot more if you did,” Adam is the number one recruiter.

“I would love to be a part of the youth group. Will you let my daughters join and be a part of it also? I just know they’ll want to be in your group ... if you will make them feel half as good as you’re making me feel with you cock up to my lungs inside my pussy.”

“Tell them to come see me as soon as they get back. I need more assistants and they would make two of my the finest assistants ever.”

“Thank you Adam. Please kiss my neck just lightly one more time, while I get another good come. Adam, are you sucking a hickey on my neck? Adam did you just shoot your hot cum up in my pussy? You did didn’t you? You naughty boy ... I could just...

“OH FUCK - FUCK MY ASS AND COME AGIAN DAMN IT! FUCK MY PUSSY AND FUCK ME GOOD. You’ve already knocked my ass up and I’ve got hickey’s all over my body. FUCK ME ADAM. GOOD LORD HAVE MERCY ... I never knew it was possible for a man to come so many times, and make me come so many times, my knees are weak and shaking.”

“Your pussy is just too good to resist, Ms. Emily. I couldn’t hold it any longer. I hope you’re not too mad at me for knocking you up like that.”

“No way Adam. I may have to bring my daughters over and move in with you, Daddy Ike, and Sister Sarah, but I love the way you make my pussy feel. I hope we can fuck more often, now that you’ve already knocked my naked ass up anyway.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.