The Picnic Table - Cover

The Picnic Table

by John Key

Copyright© 2023 by John Key

Erotica Sex Story: A cute and sexy wife, loves teasing her husband but she has no idea, she's at the centre of a tug-of-war, or does she...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Humiliation   Spanking   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

My friend George is crazy about my wife’s bum. He won’t shut up about her ‘cute little bubble bottom’ and begs me to give him a peek, at her candy sweet cheeks. But there’s no way I’m showing off my wife’s bare bottom, to that dirty leering letch.

I like a bit of bottom too and my wife’s beautiful blushing peach really is a bottom connoisseur’s wet dream. But I’ll tell you something that might surprise you, George is a handsome man and his lovely wife, Susan, is a real stunner, absolutely gorgeous, a glamorous piece of high class totty, sultry and sexy, with movie star looks. Voluptuous too but her cute little bubble bottom isn’t as round and curvy and achingly pretty as my lovely wife, Dorothy’s, dick hardening peach.

Bum mad George is really just my fishing buddy, he doesn’t drink so we rarely go anywhere else and although he’s a torture about wanting to see my wife’s bare bum, he’s a good laugh and I love going fishing with him.

He’s totally open and forth coming about lusting after my wife, Dorothy, too. There’s no pretence at sneakily hiding his desires and his comments about her ‘sizzling hot bot,’ can be a bit much...

“I’m dying to rub my joystick, all over your wife’s beautiful bare botty,” or “I bet your wife’s ass, would love a good cock slapping...” or “I’d love to get a good eyeful of where you park your dick at night Alan.”

But mostly it’s quite tame and rather complimentary, “you’re so lucky Alan going home and giving your wife’s lovely bare bottom a good squeeze,” or “I wish I was you, Alan, enjoying a sexy little slap ‘n’ tickle, of Dorothy’s quivering jelly bottom, every night...” or “every time I see your wife bending over, I have an overwhelming desire, to sink my teeth, into a nice juicy succulent peach...”

He’s insatiable and takes every opportunity to ogle my sweet wife, when it’s his turn to drive, he’ll readily accept Dorothy’s offer of a full hearty breakfast. He’ll sit at my kitchen table feasting his eyes on Dorothy, as she makes us bacon, eggs and sausages. With his eyes on stalks every time she bends over in her sexy pyjamas or if it’s later on, in her leggings or tight jeans. Or when she’s going horse riding, George’s ‘favourite,’ her lovely flesh coloured, bottom hugging, jodhpurs.

If I’m driving and his wife Susan offers her ‘handsome fishermen’ a nice breakfast, George will quickly proclaim that “real fishermen don’t have time for breakfast, it’s the early fish that catches the worm...” and we’re off.

“I’ll let you see my wife’s bare bum Alan, you can get a good look at her cute little chocolate starfish and her juicy pussy too. I know you like her Alan, everyone does. Susan’s a babe, go on, it’ll be fun, you get a good eyeful of my wife and I’ll get to see yours...”

He’s relentless and I have to admit, the thought of seeing sexy Suzy’s bare bottom and sweet little juicy bits, makes my heart race like crazy but my wife’s beautiful bouncy bare bubble bottom, is for my eyes only...

My turn to drive and for once George wasn’t at the door with his fishing tackle waiting for me, “sorry Alan, running a bit late, won’t be long.”

As I waited for him in the kitchen, there was no sign of the lovely Susan either but I could hear the shower going, so they must both be running late this morning...

... Susan sailed into the kitchen, as only a ridiculously sexy and heart throbbingly attractive woman can and with that cute hair wrapped in a towel thing going on, like a fancy white headdress. The rest of Susan was shrouded in a fluffy pink bath robe, with lots of nice creamy bare leg on show.

“Oh Alan,” exclaimed a startled Susan, “I forgot you and George were going fishing today ... fancy a nice breakfast?”

“Love one...” I said with genuine relish, ‘I’ll get a good leer at your sexy wife for a change, Georgey boy,’ I thought to myself happily.

My eyes threatened to pop right out of their sockets, every time sexy Suzy bent over. With her towelling robe riding up, revealing her lovely silky smooth thighs, still delightfully mottled pink, fresh from her shower. She is just so achingly cute and sexy, I thought, as my heart thumped wildly, in my chest...

Until it struck me that she’d just had a shower and wasn’t expecting me, I bet she’s got nothing on under her short sexy bathrobe.

The thought of all that lovely bare bottom and sweet little juicy pussy goodness, hiding there so teasingly pleasing and just out of sight, earned me a nice big stiffy and I shifted in my seat as my fun pole, swelled and squirmed with excitement.

‘Why is everything in this kitchen on the bottom shelf,’ I thought, with a big dopey grin on my face, as I enjoyed the tantalising tease, of a constantly bending over Susan...

Then, as if reading my mind, Suzy reached up to a top shelf, arms fully outstretched, right up on her cute little tippy toes, making her towelling robe ride up seductively...

I watched in awe, open mouthed, as if in slow motion, the edge of her robe rising up over her bare bottom. My cock throbbed as her sweet little round curvy bum cheeks, peeked into view. I almost gasped out loud, as I thought of how I’d love to make a todger sandwich between those two tasty butties...

Then she bent straight down again, at the waist, so her bare cheeks remained on show and her lovely chocolate starfish emerged into view, with her hot little pussy lips, all bare and juicy and glistening for me. My swollen sausage now positively twitching with the desire, to spend some quality todger time, with sexy Susan’s beautiful business end.

What a tasty eyeful, a real scrumptious feast, of eye popping eye candy. One of those wonderful moments, you know you’ll take to the grave with you. You’ll love that warm glowing feeling you get, every time you remember, the beauty and power of that breath taking moment...

“OK Alan lets hit the road...” George called out and we were off...

I wouldn’t have put George down as a cool customer but he was playing it cool hand Luke today. We drove for almost an hour and it wasn’t until we’d cast our lines into a nice deep pool before he casually said...

“Well ... what did you think?”

I genuinely, innocently asked “Think of what?”

“‘My wife’s bare ass...” said George.

‘Oh my God he knows... ‘ I stifled a gasp as my heart hit the ground. I thought I got away with it and now I just feel so guilty ... but George seemed delighted by the whole affair.

“I told you my wife had a nice peachy bottom and I bet your cock was rock hard when you saw her bare hole and pussy peeking out. I’m going to love, getting a good look at your wife’s bare bum, Alan...” and there it was, now I owed him.

I always honour my debts and I just can’t stand it, when someone doesn’t play fair and George knew it...

“I know you always pay your dues Alan and you owe me a good eyeful of Dorothy’s bare ass...” said George assuredly.

But there’s no way I’m showing off my wife to George, she’s my wife, I don’t want his greedy little eyes, eagerly devouring, her most secret and succulent parts.

But he kept this up all day, with his tactics ranging from...

“Come on Alan, it’s only fair, you saw mine, now show me yours...”

To...”It’ll be great when I see Dorothy’s lovely bare botty...”

As though I’d somehow agreed to this and it was just a formality of when and where my wife’s scrumptious bare bottom, would be presented to him, on a platter, for George’s hungry eyes, to savour and enjoy.

He remorselessly played on my ingrained sense of justice, grinding me down and eating away at my resolve.

He must have sensed my weakness and moved in for the kill, he threw me a curveball and I’m ashamed to say, I jumped on it, like a drowning man, grabbing hold of a life belt...

“Oh go on then Alan, just a peek of Dorothy’s bottom with a pair of panties on, it’ll be the same as seeing her on the beach, in a bikini?”

“Oh all right.” I snapped...

And there it was, I’d just agreed to show my lovely wife’s beautiful pantied bottom, to the mayor of leering letch city.

I instantly regretted it, what have I done, I thought miserably, imagine agreeing to show off my wife’s bottom, in just a pair of panties, for my friend, George, to feast his eyes on.

I quickly laid out some ground rules...

“Just a quick peek, George and Dorothy must never, ever know...”

“Agreed.” said George rubbing his hands together with excitement, as his eyes lit up and his stupid, grinning face, beamed with delight.

I hadn’t a notion how I was going to fulfil this pact with the devil. George’s birdbrain idea of peeking through our bedroom curtains, as I somehow arranged for Dorothy to be there, with just her bra and panties on, was a non starter...

Our bedroom is over looked by the neighbours and even though technically it would be true, I didn’t want George arrested as a peeping Tom ... even if he deserved to be.

Our next fishing trip gave me the solution. You had to walk through a wood to get to the river and there was a path off from there, that was a dead end, with a picnic table and a small wooden shelter for hikers. We’d fished there a few times and hadn’t seen another soul all day. If you were at the picnic table, you could see for a good long way up the path if anyone was coming.

So with location sorted and my birthday coming up, I thought I might just be able to pull this off and told, the increasingly excited, George, the plan.

He’d hide in the shelter, I’d take Dorothy for a walk in the woods for my birthday, she’d know what that meant. My lovely wife is very accommodating and a big believer in special treats, for her ‘handsome birthday boy.’

As soon as I’d lifted Dorothy’s skirt, or peeled her trousers down, to reveal her panty clad bottom, George agreed, hand on heart, deal completed, he’d tip toe off and leave me to enjoy my birthday treat, in peace and seclusion.

Boy, was George excited by the prospects and I have to confess, I was too...

I thought I’d be dreading this but whether it was the idea of my lovely wife’s juicy bits on display outdoors for my Birthday treat. Or knowing that another man was going to see her on show, albeit briefly and strictly limited in scope, had my todger tingling with excitement.

As Dorothy and I walked down to the secluded picnic table, I made a big show of checking that the shelter was empty and with a hissed ‘no funny business... ‘ to the lurking, unseen George, it was time to repay my debt...

“I have two surprises for you Dorothy...” I declared mysteriously.

She giggled nervously when I produced from my pockets, first a blindfold, then a pair of fur lined hand cuffs.

With the blindfold secured, I bent Dorothy over the picnic table, so her bum was now facing, the leering and no doubt, stiff cocked George.

I cuffed Dorothy’s wrist and passed the manacles through the central plank of the table and secured her other hand.

“Oh Hubby what have you got in mind for your innocent little wife, you naughty birthday boy?” Dorothy said rather seductively and I felt my cock rise.

I was about to lift Dorothy’s long summer dress up, for George’s greedy little eyes, when he appeared beside me.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.