Daring Dorothy - Cover

Daring Dorothy

by John Key

Copyright© 2023 by John Key

Erotica Sex Story: A bored housewife is given a sexy challenge, from a stranger but what will happen if her husband finds out...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   Spanking   Black Male   .

I blame my Husband Alan, well OK that’s a little unfair, but it was his new toy that started it all...

I endured that silly phase everyone seemed to go through of having freezing cold water poured over them for the ‘ice bucket challenge.’ My Husband was grinning like an idiot as he set up his new, ultra high def video camera, his pride and joy. He seemed to take great pleasure in drenching his Wife in a shockingly icy cold shower and all in the name of charity.

I’d forgotten we’d posted the video on Facebook, until I received that curious email, from ‘Brad Lomax.’ He was a complete stranger who said he’d ‘enjoyed’ my video for charity. ‘Always nice to see a cute and sexy lady helping the poor and the needy,’ he’d written.

I have to admit, I thought I had looked kind of cute in the video too but with everyone doing it at that time, no one really noticed. We got a few ‘likes’ from close friends but that was it really. That must have been two or three years ago now, so where did this Brad Lomax come from and who the hell did he think he was looking at my private video, I thought with a flash of anger ... although, Brad Lomax is a kind of cool name and I found myself reading his ‘cute and sexy’ comment over and over again with a lovely tingly feeling.

OK naughty Mr Lomax, I thought, with a wicked surge of devilment, “what did you like about the ‘cute and sexy’ video?” I replied, to his racy comment. I was shocked when his return email boasted that he enjoyed seeing my nipples poking seductively through my swimsuit, when my Husband poured the cold water over me.

I reran the video again and gasped as I realised he was right. I hadn’t noticed before but the clarity of the 4K video meant you could zoom in and see a lot more that I thought. I’m sitting there all innocent with the modest swell of my breasts only subtly displayed in my family friendly bikini until Alan pours the water over me. Then you can clearly see my nipples engorging at the shock of the icy water, until they’re rock hard and pressing urgently against my bikini top.

I looked angrily at my Husband over the top of my iPad tablet, as he smiled back sheepishly. His lovely grey eyes were achingly sweet, as he desperately searched for clues, to my sudden change of mood. I was so angry with him for showing off my pointy nipples ... but I couldn’t help chuckling and grinning as I shook my head, realising, it wasn’t really his fault.

The idea that a complete stranger had watched my video and enjoyed seeing my puffy nipples, was strangely exciting. I liked his sexy name and felt a sense of trust with the way he’d been so honest with me. He hadn’t tried to hide what he’d seen from me or the fact that he’d enjoyed watching, my married nipples swell and harden.

What a naughty, awful, horribly sexy man, Brad Lomax is ... I wonder what he looks like?

“I challenge you to the ice bucket test Brad Lomax, let’s see if you’re up for it. Are you a real man Brad or just a yellow bellied, lily livered, jelly bottom?”

I giggled to myself as I sent off the email, this was kind of fun and it was nice to see my Husband with a proper big sexy smile on his face, in response to my mischievous chuckle.

‘Oh wow look at the big beefcake body on sexy Mr Lomax,’ I marvelled when I clicked on the link to Brad’s reply. He’d sat himself down outside, in his rather nice garden, wearing just a pair of boxers. His bulging pecks and lovely V-shaped torso shimmered in the golden sunlight. ‘Oh God he’s so handsome and just look at those sexy chest muscles rippling as he lifts the ice water bucket and tips it over himself.’ He didn’t flinch as the ice cubes and freezing cold water cascaded down his gorgeous face and beautiful bronzed torso. His eyes staring intently at me, until his beautiful face, crinkled into a big sexy smiled, as he winked seductively.

I’d had beefy boyfriends before I met my Husband, just after college. Alan was so funny and clever, I’d chosen brain over brawn. That was seven years ago and I’ve never looked back. If it was now, I’d still marry him again, in a heartbeat. So why is my face flushed, as I gaze on pretty boy Brad and his sexy golden skin. What’s with this lovely tingly feeling, that makes my heart race and is just so teasingly pleasing.

‘Your turn again Dorothy, your challenge will arrive tomorrow morning. Are you up for it Dorothy, are you a real woman, with curves to die for, or just a boring little housewife, who hates having fun?’

‘Oh God, oh God he knows my name, how does he know my name ... of course, it’s on our Facebook page ... calm down Dorothy, it’s just a bit of fun.’ I let out a gasp of relief ... but why was I feeling so guilty about this, I’m not doing anything wrong. I pretended to myself that I wasn’t in the least bit curious to know what naughty Brad with the beautiful bod, had in store for me.

I jumped out of bed and raced downstairs, in just my nightie, before my Husband was even awake. Alan’s always up before me too, so I reckon I might have been just a little bit curious to see if there was an email from bold boy Brad and his ridiculously hard bod.

There was indeed a naughty note, from awful Mr Lomax... ‘I challenge you Dorothy, to walk all the way across your back lawn with your panties down around your ankles. You can wear a short skirt, of course, I’m not a monster ... You have twenty-four hours to comply ... or you don’t get to challenge me again.’

I gasped in anger as my face flushed pink ... but I couldn’t deny there was also that lovely little pussy pleasing tingle, again. As I fumed and thought of how I was going to reply and dismiss his ridiculous challenge, I found myself remembering his muscular torso.

Images of the video he’d sent to me, kept flashing into my mind’s eye. The thought of this sexy beefcake challenging me, made me furious and yet ... and yet, for some reason I just didn’t want to back down.

I’m very competitive, Alan isn’t at all, he’s perfectly happy for me to win every time and I used to love that about him. Now it annoys me a little bit, surely winning is only meaningful if there’s a real challenge, a chance that you might lose, lose something you value.

‘God yes, I like a challenge,’ I realised like a thunderbolt. I’m mad about my gorgeous Husband and he’s such a wonderful man. A great provider too, he works so hard, he’s the perfect Husband and I love him to bits ... but isn’t he also a little bit of a wimp? It never bothered me before, ‘before what?’ I thought slightly troubled now ... before body builder Brad, threw down the gauntlet, that’s what.

OK Mr Lomax, you challenge me, Daring Dorothy, the undisputed reigning champion of challenge town, to a sexy little panties down test, well, I’m up for it. ‘Bring it on big boy,’ I replied, to his silly email.

I couldn’t wait for Alan to leave for work, that sounds awful but my stomach was doing summersaults at the thought of fulfilling Brad’s challenge. As I stood outside, with my back to Alan’s video camera, I was suddenly gripped by a horrifying fear, ‘how does Brad know we’ve got a back lawn?’

‘ ... of course, the facebook video was taken here, concentrate Dorothy, you’re losing it girl.’ I glanced round nervously to make sure none of our neighbours where outdoors and reached up under my short swirly mini skirt.

I thought I’d been clever choosing to wear the floaty little tennis dress that Alan loves to see me in. A tight miniskirt would have made it difficult to access my undies. This way I could freely slip my hands up and slide my panties down, with the pleats still covering my bare bum. But now that the wind had picked up, I was toying with the idea of changing into something a little less ‘swirly’ and not quite so ‘floaty.’

‘Oh just get on with it Dorothy, you cowardy custard,’ I said to myself firmly. My heart was thumping in my chest as my hands tugged at my panties and I felt the cool breeze on my exposed pussy and bare bottom. My skimpy pink panties fluttered right down around my ankles and nestled there, as I began the walk of shame.

My panties restricted my movement, to just a tiny little stride, which made my bottom quiver and seemed to make the journey take forever. God how my heart pounded in my chest at the terrible, awful, sexy horror that I would be caught, literally with my panties down. Our house is overlooked by our neighbours and it would only take one peek over the fence to reveal my shameful secret, in my own back yard.

My face was flushed with worry and shame and terror and yes, oh alright yes, with arousal too, my pussy was quivering with excitement. A grown married woman is walking around with her panties down, in a short swirly mini skirt, on a windy day because of a stupid challenge, from a complete stranger ... and I loved it.

Oh dear God how I loved every panties restrained step, of that outrageously sexy challenge. I hardly cared now that the wind kept lifting my skirt up, as I tried to hold it down, without losing my balance. If anything the thrill of feeling my skirt starting to rise to the wind’s challenge, only made my pussy tingle even more.

When I reviewed the video I realised that you could actually see more than a hint of my bouncy bare bum cheeks when the wind teased at my skirt. Of course I was an idiot, I should have put on a second pair of panties, flesh coloured and spared myself the embarrassment of letting Brad see my bare bottom.

But my first thought wasn’t shame and horror, my first thought was, ‘oh God I hope Brad likes my big bum.’ My Husband always lies to me that my bum isn’t big at all, ‘it’s a juicy little peach’ he keeps telling me as he caresses and kisses my big broad bottom.

Why do men always lie about it, my bum is huge. Though I do feel good when Alan playfully slaps my bottom and tells me that my, ‘cheeky little cheeks are absolutely peachy perfect.’

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.