My Out of Body Experience - Cover

My Out of Body Experience

by MasonJar

Copyright© 2023 by MasonJar

Erotica Sex Story: I was having trouble sleeping and it was effecting my job but my wife came up with a solution.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cheating   Wife Watching   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   .

I was having trouble sleeping and it was affecting my job, but my wife came up with a solution.


It had been months since I had had a good night’s sleep and it was affecting my every waking hour. I was unable to concentrate at work and I had trouble remembering things. Names, places and dates of important things. My wife was concerned and mentioned it in passing to our neighbour Frank when they were chatting over the fence, and he suggested a Natural medicine that was freely available over the counter. His buddies in the corps used to take it all the time and it worked. No prescription needed. So, my wife went and got some and it seemed to be working almost immediately. It was in solution form, and I needed to take ten mls before bed each night then take a break for a week and see if I needed to take any more. It tasted like Aniseed and Tequila mixed together but wasn’t unpleasant.

After the first night I felt rested and after the second I remembered floating on air and being so comfortable and relaxed. I remembered floating above my body and seeing it resting and asleep. Good I thought and floated through walls and roofs till I was above the house looking down at the roof. I wanted to go higher, and I did. I rose way above the landscape to see the township made up of small blinking lights bellow. The wind was stronger up this high and I watched as the clouds raced by. I woke up feeling fine and ready for another workday.

At breakfast, Eve my wife noticed immediately that I was looking better and so did my, Sam and Suzy, who were eating the last of their breakfast and laughing at something as they rushed out the door to catch the bus to their High School. “They seemed to have made up.” I commented.

I sat down with Eve and said. “Thank Frank for the info on the sleep solution and tell him it works great.”

“Oh, I know it works. Sam and Suzy had a big row last night with yelling and screaming and they went to bed early after slamming the doors shut and you didn’t wake up at all.”

“You don’t think there into drugs, do you? I only say that because I smelled Mary Jane on Frank the other day and not for the first time either.”

“I did notice that smell on him and haven’t smelled it on the kids, so I think they have some sense.” she said. “But I’ll mention it to them just to re-enforce the illegality of it all.”

“Thanks. I’m feeling better and more like my old self.” I said.

“Wow, this stuff works great I feel even more rested today than I did yesterday.” We chatted about the kids and that she was going shopping for most of the day when she had a chance until the kids came home and also that was it still OK for Frank to come over and mow the lawn. “He’d said that he would as he was doing nothing and that you had been out of sorts for some time.”

“Well, if it’s OK with him I certainly won’t knock back the help until I know that I’m back on deck.”

“Good I’ll pop over and tell him after I’ve got you off to work. More coffee?” She asked.

My second day at work after having a good sleep went really well and when I was asked to work back for an hour I readily agreed. I tried to ring my wife, but she didn’t pick up. She often didn’t in crowded situations where she felt someone was listening.

On the drive back I was looking forward to having another restful night and eased the car into the garage and just sat in the car for a while thinking that things were going back to normal after months of stress over my health.

When I walked in from the garage through the laundry, I swear I saw Suzy jump away from Sam’s lap and stand there in her sleep T looking guilty. It must have been my imagination because she was arguing with him a minute later and running off to her room.

“Where’s mum?” I asked Sam.

“She took a cake over to Franks place in thanks for doing the lawn for us.” He said and went back to playing on the X-Box.

I got some cold cuts out of the fridge and made myself a sandwich and sat down with a cup of coffee. Eve came in through the back slider in a summer dress pulling it down at the back. She was surprised when she saw me and started pulling down the back of her dress.

“I got my dress caught on the gate again.” That thing needs good sanding and a coat of paint.” She said.

I’ll get right on to it now that I’m feeling better, how was your day?” I asked.

“Busy, I was out most of the day.”

“I know I tried several times to reach you on your mobile and you didn’t pick up. To crowded?” I asked She looked worried for a bit then said, “You wouldn’t believe the crowds. I think I missed most of it by going early Oh, and Frank said that any time you need a hand to just give him a call as he is board out of his mind with nothing to do.”

Frank had led a busy life both here and overseas in the military and recently retired after doing his twenty and bought the house with pool next door. ‘At only forty-six I’m as fit now as he was at thirty’, he always said.

“Looking after that big house and the pool will keep him busy. Being single won’t last long and soon he’ll have a house full of kids.” I laughed.

“It’ll be nice to see him happy” she said

“You don’t think he’s happy? Retired and kicking back by the side of the pool with a beer every afternoon would make me extremely happy.” I said.

“I think he’s lonely, that’s all.” She said.

Sam got up and said good night and went to his room. I tidied up and went in to have a shower. When I got out Eve went in for hers and I slipped under the sheet and took the sleep solution.

It didn’t take long for it to take effect and I was again dreaming of floating through the house. Things seemed to be much clearer this time and I noticed the time on the kitchen clock, and it was only an hour after I had gone to bed.

Then I saw Suzy’s door open, and she walked into the kitchen and living room seeing if anybody else was awake then tiptoed down to Sam’s room and slipped inside. I was more than curious and floated through the walls till I was in his room. There they were on the bed kissing and removing each other’s cloths. Soon Sam was naked, and Suzy took his cock into her mouth while Sam held her head. This was not the first time they had done this, and I was shocked and backed out of the room, this wasn’t a dream I wanted to have.

I floated about, mentally pacing back and forward and thinking when I saw Eve come out of our bedroom and quietly tip toe to the back door in her short T shirt that she wears to bed. She slowly opened the back slider and went outside to the deck where she was met by Frank in just his boxers, and they kissed.

This was more like a nightmare than a dream. WTF.

I watched as Frank put his hands on Eve’s backside then slowly lift her T shirt up to her waist. She wasn’t wearing and panties and her long legs and firm ass came into view. Frank had his cock out and poking through his boxers and they ground their hips together. She lifted a knee and let him slide underneath her pussy. I watched astounded as she then turned and lent over the patio table, and he slipped in behind her and started pumping. They continued like this until I saw that they must have both cum. As they were separating Eve knelt down and took his cock into her mouth and cleaned up their mixed juices. When she stood up, she knocked the table and a small potted plant that was in the centre was knocked to the ground and it shattered. The noise was loud, and they quickly separated and she came inside.

Sam and Suzy both came out and saw Eve looking out the backyard.

Sam was still in his boxers and eve had put on a T shirt that wasn’t’ long enough and showed her pussy.

“What was that?” asked Sam.

“A cat, I think. The plant on the table is broken. I’ll fix it in the morning.” And she put an arm around both of their waists and hugged them. “You two get to bed, it’s school tomorrow.” They wandered off and Eve looked out the back door again then went to bed.

In the morning I woke up rested but troubled after the dream. It was early and Eve was still asleep, and I slowly went out to start the coffee machine and noticed that the patio plant was on the ground and broken. Just like in a dream. Was it a dream at all? I had to think about this some more.

“Are there any side-effects taking the sleep solution?” I asked my wife that morning.

“Like what?” she asked.

“Like dreams or nightmares?”

She shrugged. “Did you have a look at the packaging?”

“Yes. It only says that I should stop taking it after a week and see if it worked. By that I assume that it helped with my not sleeping.”

“You’re feeling well though, it’s not having a negative effect on you?” she asked concerned.

“No, I have been dreaming a lot, but I always feel rested after a good night’s sleep and that was what I was after.”

“Good. Here come the kids. I’ll start breakfast. More coffee?”

The day seemed to fly, and I had finished my work early so I went online and researched sleep floating and dreaming of floating. I came across nearly three million references to it. Out of body experiences (OBEs or OOBEs) involve the vivid sensation of moving outside your physical body and sometimes traveling far beyond it. That sounded like what I was experiencing, something in real time and not a dream.

That would mean that what I saw last night was real and actually happened. The proof was in the broken pottery. It really happened.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.