A Devil's Game - Cover

A Devil's Game

Copyright© 2023 by Fox Hudson-Scott

Chapter 4 - Dinner

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Dinner - A young professional dabbles in a seedy underworld making special friends along the way.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Horror   Mystery   Workplace   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Light Bond   Rough   Group Sex   Swinging   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Lactation   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Foot Fetish   Public Sex   Revenge   Violence  

I emptied the remainder of the bottle into my glass, then carefully leaned back into the hot water; it swilled around me, the bubbles caressed my breasts and stomach until I was nearly fully submerged. As I lay in the steaming, hot tub, my breasts floated amongst the bubbles; two deserted islands with their nipple peaks.

Setting my wine down on the side of the bath, I carefully held my phone above the water. I was slightly drunk, very horny and extremely hot. The messages came in quicker than I could reply to them. My recent topless bath photos were to blame. There was something extremely erotic about wet skin with hot, large nipples surrounded by bubbles and my fingers.

I had zeroed in on one guy. He was a lot younger than me; fifteen years younger to be exact, and he had caught my attention. It wasn’t his baby face, full head of hair or his immaculate torso with clearly defined abs. It was his words, and for a guy of 23, he knew exactly how to use them. Nothing made me more excited from a distance, especially compared with the copious amount of braindead effortless messages I usually received.

As I excitedly replied, refreshing over and over to check if it my reply was read, then waiting for his next message, it happened.

“Hi Lucy, please accept our apologies for our silence. We will explain, but please, come for dinner. V&F”

And then another.

“PS. Fucking wow. You look amazing right now.”

It stopped me dead in my thoughts. It had been two weeks since I had met them, and I had completely given up any idea that I would hear from them again. I lay motionless in the water, the temperature slowly dropping whilst my inbox grew. I was conflicted; I was curious. Why now, was it my photos? What had happened in the two weeks since had met?

The young guy I had been messaging had replied to me 20 minutes ago and I was yet to open it. His reply dropped further and further down as my mind raced as to what to do next.

“When?” I pressed send.

I suddenly felt nauseous; I wasn’t thinking, I was just doing. I had decided days ago that I would act without real thought and see where it took me. I never thought that I would be using that tactic with them.

“Are you free tomorrow night?”


My Uber pulled up to the gates of the private and secure community, the security guard came to my window with a clipboard.

“Umm, hi – I’m visiting The Elms on Coppice Court?”

A quick glance to his sheet, no words and after making a gesture to his unseen colleague, the gates opened.

Another 10 minutes later and I finally arrived. The Uber dropped me at the bottom of their driveway, their house was huge. Three storeys, mature trees and a long driveway protected by yet more gates. I found the intercom and pressed call.

“Hello?” Faye’s voice was unmistakable.

“Hi, umm, it’s Lucy?”

“Hey! Push the gate! It’s open.”

‘Even the crunch of the pea gravelled driveway sounds expensive’ I thought to myself as I walked the length of their driveway. As I neared the house, Faye stood in the doorway, illuminated by their Christmas lights. So many lights; extremely tastefully done. She seemed smaller than I remember, but I quickly realised that it was the doorway which was so big.

“Oh my god, hi!” Faye greeted me with an extremely overfriendly hug.

“Hello, I brought wine!” I joked as I handed her a small box. “I didn’t know what we were eating so I brought red, white and rose.”

“How sweet of you! Come on in, please, make yourself at home. Vin is in the kitchen.”

I was so glad I hadn’t dressed up. As Faye took my coat, my tight ripped jeans and loose casual tee was perfectly in sync with her black leggings and plaid shirt, and apart from the apron, Vincent’s house wear of was just as casual.

“Hello stranger!” He greeted me as we finally reached the huge kitchen after walking through several large beautifully furnished and decorated rooms.

“I brought wine.” I nervously repeated.

Faye laughed. “Three bottles too, babe!”

Vincent’s smile beamed across at me. He was more handsome than I remembered. The casual look suited him better, and as I admired his physique, Faye placed a glass in my hand.

“Let start with some Champagne. After all, its nearly Christmas. Have a seat.”

I chose one of the stools around the kitchen island and perched. I almost wanted a moment to absorb their home. The appliances were top of the range; the marble work tops were exquisite; the soft furnishings were modern and immaculate; the flooring was stone, but heated.

“You have a beautiful home.” I complimented.

“Thank you! I chose it all, Vin doesn’t do interior design.” Faye winked at me.

“Umm, excuse me! I do, you just don’t let me have a say!” Vincent laughed.

I started to relax. They seemed just like the couple I had met in Mayfair. There was no evidence of awkwardness or a falling out. Perhaps Vincent didn’t know what happened.

“How does pizza sound, Lucy?” Vincent asked bluntly.

“Umm, sure that’s fine by me.”

“Well, I’ve made the dough, the pizza oven is heating up, and here...” Vincent started loading the kitchen island with all manner of bowls and jars. “are all the toppings you could ever wish for. I figured it was the safest way when we didn’t know what you liked.”

“My god, you didn’t have to go to so much trouble! Pepperoni would have been fine.” I laughed.

“Ignore him Lucy, he’s just showing off his pizza oven. He thinks he’s Italian.” Faye winked at me.

Vincent smiled and topped up my glass. “I always wanted to be a Vincenzo. Much more exotic.”

“You are exotic in other ways.” Faye said as she wrapped her arms around his waist from behind.

“Aha! Which reminds me, Lucy. We owe you an apology.” Vincent said quite sternly as he gently pried his wife’s hands from around him and before I could reply, he continued.

“My wife is naughty; and we both apologise for our silence. You see, someone...” Vincent points at Faye. “Someone broke her promise to me.”

I look at Faye and she is smiling. “Yeah, I did, what can you do?”

“Well, you can resist the urge to touch our new friends without me, darling.”

I quickly look at Vincent to judge his seriousness, but he too is smiling.

“So, I am afraid that our silence was punishment for Faye; I changed the account details so she couldn’t contact you. But then I forgot the new password so I had to request a reset and I underestimated how long it would take them to get back to me.”

“Oh, I see.” I replied, unsure as to whether I should mention the incident directly.

“But I also should have messaged you before changing the details to give you a heads up. I hope you can forgive us both?”

“I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t.” I smile.

“Good, I’m so glad. I was only jealous that she got to do something that I didn’t.”

I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment. He knew. Unsure of what to say, I take another large sip of my champagne. Vincent reaches over with the bottle and tops it up again.

“Right, now that’s sorted. Would you like the tour?” Faye asked.

“Oh definitely, this place looks amazing.”

Faye took my hand in hers and lead me out of the kitchen. We passed through three different living rooms all filled with expensive furniture; plush couches, each with their own tastefully decorated Christmas tree. One has a log burner, one an open fire. The huge dining room easily accommodates a table to seat 12, then back to the kitchen, a pantry, utility room, access to their triple garage and a wine store. I suddenly realise that the screw top wine I bought with me tonight held no flame to any of these corked presumably expensive bottles.

The entrance hall was grander than I remembered from an hour before. Another real Christmas tree took up most of the floor space and as we climbed the stairs, I watched their black and white wedding photos pass me by. Some I had seen before. We stood on the landing.

“We don’t really use the top floor. There’s only the two of us of course.” She says pointing to the next flight of stairs.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.