Lew's Photo Studio Book 3 - Cover

Lew's Photo Studio Book 3

Copyright© 2023 by Lew Pit

Chapter 22: The inauguration

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 22: The inauguration - Book 3 tells how Lew ends up in an orgy with 6 women. You’ll participate in the inauguration of a BDSM club, you will meet Lew’s new Polish, body-builder cleaning lady. Linda returns to Lew for him to take her final virginity. Lew is at his best tricking Cathy into shedding her clothes in front of the camera...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

It took me the better part of the following week to recover from the video shoot antics. I spent most of my time in the computer room together with Jada, when she was not at school. She was good, what I mean is she was amazing, if she kept this up, she would become a world-class film editor or even director. In between we got to talk a lot, about her youth, how she came here together with her older sister Alicia and how the latter got her electricians apprenticeship, slipping into the BDSM lifestyle so that once she herself turned 18 she became interested as well. As she had mentioned during their first visit, she was still looking for a Master. She had tried a few of the club’s members but hadn’t connected with any of them.

“Are you sure you don’t want to take me on as your sex slave?”

“As I said, sweetie, I don’t know enough of the lifestyle to do you justice and you’re so young, you’re 18 and in a short whole I’ll be 60.”

“All the more reason. I can trust you, even if maybe you are a bit too gentle with women. You can’t stop yourself thinking that what we want you to do will hurt us, but that’s the wrong idea. Believe it or not, we crave the pain and the humiliation; it arouses us and makes us cum on its own most of the time - within limits, the more pain we endure, the more intense our orgasms. You will see what I mean next Saturday when the BDSM cellar is inaugurated and I will hopefully be on one of the displays. When on such a display we need a Master present to safeguard us, making sure our set boundaries are not passed or that we might be permanently marked.”

“OK, I’ll think about it, maybe just for the one night to try it out and make sure you don’t get hurt. I’ll let you know before the inauguration.”

“Thank you, I appreciate it.”

“OK let’s continue with our work because Astrid wants her videos by the end of the week.”

We continued with the editing, taking out the sound and adding background music, noting the music so as to pay the copyright fees. Friday evening we finished, so I shouted down to Astrid, who’d, together with Tanja had been busy most of the evenings that week in the cellar, preparing the big inauguration show and reception for Saturday.

“Astrid, can you please tear yourself away for half an hour to review the videos for your boutique!” I called downstairs.

“I’ll be up in a minute, I could do with a break anyway!” she replied.

“How’s it going, will you get everything ready for tomorrow?”

“I truly hope so, I definitely don’t want Tanja to be disappointed, because this is her thing and if it works out as she hopes and thinks, it will confirm her leadership of our club and assure her a long reign. OK let’s look at this video you’ve concocted”

After about half an hour we were at the end. Astrid hadn’t said anything and I began to worry.

“It’s fantastic.! It’s even better than I’d hoped for, especially those scenes in the attic with the mirrors, they worked out magically, I am impressed. When can I display them in the boutique?”

“For that part, you’d better contact Jada’s sister, Alicia, she’s the Wizkid with displays.”

“There was one other thing I wanted to talk to you about: Jada asked me to be her Master, and I have doubts. First of all, she’s so young, only 18, and I will be 60 before you know it, I could even be her grandfather. Second I have so little knowledge of the lifestyle I’m afraid I would do it all wrong.”

“Don’t be scared, she is young yes, I admit that, but we have other fairly young members whose Master is two or even three times their age; you won’t stand out if that’s what you’re afraid of. As for your lack of knowledge of the lifestyle, you mastered video filming at your age, what makes you think you wouldn’t be able to ‘Master’ this?”

“Maybe you’re right, well I agreed to be her Master for tomorrow night. On the one hand, she is a bit afraid to be put on display, and on the other, she’s even more afraid of not being put on display! What are the plans for her?”

“I thought we could put her on the St Andrews Cross with a table in front with a small assortment of nipple clamps, fine chains and weights and different types of floggers and whips to be used on her.”

“Sounds painful!”

“But that’s the whole purpose, to give the subs the pain they crave without damaging them.”

“Will you be on display as well Astrid?”

“Yes, later in the evening, but incognito mind you, but first I need to be at the entrance welcoming the guests, together with Tanja.”

“Who else will be on display then?”

“That is for me to know and for you to guess, if you knew upfront, all the fun would be gone. Oh and don’t forget your camera, Tanja wants pictures ... and video, of the whole event, especially from the displays.”

“OK, I’ll do my best, but if I want to act as Master for Jada, I need to make sure she will be OK all through the event.”

“We’ll make sure she’s well protected, even if you are filming or photographing another display than hers.”

“Good, I’m looking forward to it!”

“You’ll be pleasantly surprised. Tomorrow, during the day, we’ll bring in the drinks and the food. All the ’special’ equipment is already here and stored in its proper place. We made arrangements so that it won’t be obvious there is an event in your cellar, participants have been instructed where to park their cars and they will be shuttled to the back entrance with a silent electric Leaf, provided by our local Nissan garage.”

“You really thought of everything didn’t you?”

“We don’t want any trouble, our lifestyle is not understood by everyone. It’s a select group, you might recognize some of them, although most will be wearing a face mask to retain their anonymity.”

“OK, see you tomorrow then.”

The next day passed uneventfully, a few customers in the shop but nothing special. I closed at 6 PM, had a bite to eat, and got ready. No point for me to wear a mask as the whole shindig was in my cellar anyway. I was ready at 7, and when I came in, Tanja and Astrid were there to welcome the guests together with some girls I didn’t know. They were already in ‘uniform’, I immediately recognized one of the more revealing lingerie sets I had photographed for Astrid. Taking a closer look they were all the same, except for the color; there was one in black, one in red, and one in royal blue. The bra was made of a strip of lace contouring the girl’s boobs, leaving the middle portion of the breast with the nipple completely bare. They wore small golden rings around their nipples, accentuating them. None of the girls had any tattoos or piercings; I was in seventh heaven. They were all about the same size, wearing 5-inch stilettoes, color-coordinated with their outfit. The whole thing was completed with tiny see-thru thongs. No need to say they had all gone to Bethany’s or another beauty parlor getting a light suntan and a Brazilian wax.

Trays with glasses for champagne were at the ready, awaiting the first guests who began to trickle in around 8 o’clock. That’s when I saw some movement at one of the displays, Jada, completely naked, was being fastened, face forward, spread-eagled, on the St Andrews Cross, she looked happy. I gave her the thumbs up. “I will look after you,” I mouthed silently. She gave me big smile, beckoning me over.

“Will you be the first to flog me please, before they give me a mouth gag and I can’t ask anymore?”

“OK, I’ll be careful.”

“No, warm me up, start slow and increase the force as you go along.”

Oh my god, I do have a lot to learn. I picked up one of the floggers, the one that looked as if it could do the least harm on her skin, swished it a few times in the air, and then carefully started hitting her with it, first only using just the tips, making the figure 8 as I had learned before. Jada’s smile got bigger, making me bolder and hitting harder, using a bigger portion of the leather strips the thing was made of. Astrid, having seen me, came over.

“You have to give her a good whack every 5th time you hit her,” she whispered in my ear.

OK, I started counting, god this reminded me of my dancing lessons when I was 16, counting the different steps. On 5 I hit her harder.

“Harder, you’re only tickling here, she needs to get pink,” Astrid whispered again.

Again on the count of 5, I hit much harder. I heard Jada give a careful yelp. It was becoming clear I had to hit her a lot harder for her to enjoy it. So be it.

Continuing I startled her by giving a serious whack on the count of 4, drawing a painful hiss from her lips, which was, however, followed by a big smile. I was on the right track and continued for ten minutes. Someone else was already waiting at my side to take over. He went for the nipple clamps, applying them to each of Jada’s nipples which had become hard as a result of the flogging, connecting them with a fine chain and hanging some weights on it. Looking at Jada again she mouthed “Thank you”, just before someone applied a mouth gag on her, shutting her up.

After taking some pictures of her I wandered off to the next station. On this one, a naked woman, already of a certain age was strapped down on what I learned was a spanking bench. She was on her back with her arms stretched over her head, and hands tied to the poles holding the thing up; her legs bent with her ankles tied to her thighs, opening her genital area completely, putting her pussy full on display. In front of her was an assortment of burning candles in glass jars. I saw people picking up one of the jars and pouring drops of the hot wax over her body. Her boobs and pussy were the most favored spots to pour the wax, but her stomach, arms, and thighs were not forgotten. Once the wax had solidified someone grabbed a paddle and started hitting her with it, making the wax come off piece by little piece, and then the whole process was repeated, only the second time the flogger took a cane to remove the wax, making it far more painful for her. Her boobs and pussy began to get slowly blood red, with even very nasty even redder welts showing. After filming that show, I moved on.

Ah, someone I knew, Elisa, of course again buck naked, was tied to a whipping pole being flogged with a small size bullwhip. Every time the whip touched her it curled around her body, leaving a nasty red stripe on her olive skin. By the time I arrived, she was already red all over, screaming around her ball gag every time the whip hit her, Jack hovering around her, keeping an eye on things. After every 5 hits, her tormentor went closer to her, first making sure her skin was not broken, then fingering her hard before continuing the flogging, enticing more moans of pleasure from her gagged mouth. The cellar was filling up nicely, some of the people greeting me. Well, a lot of the villagers knew me as the chap from the photoshop, some I even recognized despite them wearing a mask, some I didn’t, even if they weren’t wearing one.

There were all sorts, some in a tuxedo, and often accompanied by a woman in a very revealing evening dress. Some were topless, or completely naked, or with plunging necklines all the way to the top of their pussy or nude backs down to their ass crack showing cleavage there as well. Bras were a big no, as were panties or thongs: most ladies came commando. One couple stood out; she was clothed in a garment made of leather strips riveted together, with small bells attached to her nipples. He was leading her on a leash attached to a bit in her mouth and she had two ponytails, one on top of her head with a second sticking out of her butt, clearly a special butt plug, it was obvious she was HIS little pony. Black leather or latex clothing was the thing to wear by the aficionados, both men and women. Some of the men were bottomless and wearing a cock cage.

At 10, a voice announced that ‘Le Plat de Résistance’, the main attraction of the evening would be served in the center, which was lit by spotlights. Tanja came towards the center, leading a young barefoot woman by a rope around her neck. Her head was covered with a cloth bag made of the same material as the tiny white dress she wore, barely covering her crotch; her hands were tied in front, she also had a rope tied around her right ankle, and one just above her knee, the purpose of these ropes became clear once they started to put her in the desired position.

Once on the spot, her hands were attached, high up, to a rope dangling from one of the winches attached to the ceiling, stretching her lithe body, only allowing her to stand on her toes. Although I couldn’t see her face, there was something familiar about her body. Tanja began touching her all over her body, even revealing the tiny thong she was wearing. She was joined by Astrid and a bare-chested, very muscular man, unknown to me.

The girls started pulling at the straps holding up the small dress, trying to rip them, not really succeeding in breaking them but already baring the masked girl’s boobs partly in the process. Someone approached the little group with a pair of scissors, cutting the dress from the hem and going all the way up between her boobs, making it fall open, baring her beautiful body.

All of a sudden it hit me, I know that beautiful body, it’s Linda. Ripping the remains of the white dress of her body didn’t take long, leaving her completely naked except for the thong she was wearing. At the same time Tanja pulled the hood off, indeed revealing Linda’s face, a ball gag in her mouth, Astrid dropped to her knees cutting away Linda’s white thong with the scissors, thus exposing her waxed pussy. The bare-chested man took hold of her ankle, lifting it way up, bringing her in a standup split position like only Linda could, thanks to her flexible body. He attached the ankle rope to the one securing her arms and hands to the winch. To make sure her leg couldn’t come down, a second rope was added connecting the one that was just above her knee to the one around her neck.

The people around her took full advantage of her helplessness and started to grope Linda all over her enticing, completely naked, and now fully available body. Her Mistress, Astrid was already busy with Linda’s pussy, slapping it with her hand, and alternating that with fingering her roughly. A couple of guys were manhandling her small perky boobs, pinching and twisting the already hard nipples, pulling hard on them, stretching out her boobs. Somebody came up with a box of clothespins, handing them out to be applied to Linda’s nipples and boobs. Astrid grabbed a handful and began putting some on the inside of Linda’s thighs, once finished she pushed a magic wand almost into Linda’s pussy. I approached Linda, looking in her eyes; she gave me a reassuring glance, indicating this was what she wanted to experience.

When Astrid tired of arousing Linda with the magic wand she began slapping her butt with her hand, assisted by another male guest who enjoyed making it as painful as possible for her. Very quickly, Linda’s butt turned a fiery red. The guy that had been slapping her got his hard cock out of his trousers, put a condom on, club rules, and shoved it, in one go, into Linda’s wide spread open cunt, which had already become dripping wet from the magic wand. At the same time two women, who had replaced the guys manhandling her boobs before, removed the clothespins forcefully and began sucking on each of her breasts from the side, biting the nipples. One of them tried, unsuccessfully, to stick a finger in Linda’s backdoor, they were stopped immediately by Astrid, indicating this part of her body was off-limits.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.