My Best Friend's Husband - Cover

My Best Friend's Husband

Copyright© 2023 by Fox Hudson-Scott

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - One single minute which changed everything.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Oral Sex  

I never forgot that night, of course, it was New Years so it was hard to forget the date. But regardless of how much we drank, or how many other people were there, that one moment in time was burned onto my memory.

We’d shared the same circle of friends since he married my best friend. Of course we’d kept it to ourselves that it was in fact me who he’d started to chat up on that very first meeting. But I was already married. In a comedic act of charity I had introduced him to her, and the rest, as they say, was history.

I was maid of honour at their wedding, god mother to their kids, and he always asked my opinion on her gifts. He often spent days watching football with my husband. We were the perfect group of friends.

But it would be remiss of me not to acknowledge that no matter how many years passed, there was still a tension between us. A glance. A sneaky little flirty comment. An accidental touch which sent sparks through my body. I had suppressed it since forever.

New Years was the beginning of the end of that. Full of good food and drunk on great wine and spirits, the conversation turned dirty as it often did when we got rowdy. If only she knew what she did in that moment, what key she turned and what evil spirits she set free. My best friend cast a spell and didn’t even know it. It replays over and over in my mind together with the restaurant ambiance and clinking of tableware and cutlery.

“He has never not made me cum in under a minute when he goes down on me! From the very first time to right before we left the house tonight. It’s amazing and of course very efficient!”

The laughter which followed covered his embarrassment. There was something secret about it. Maybe something he knew that others didn’t. And that moment had played on my mind ever since.

I had decided that the only way to move forward was to ask him what it was he did. Sure, it would be an awkward conversation but I needed to know. I loved being eaten out but it was a laborious task for my husband. When I did finally cum, I came hard but it could take a good hour on a bad night and I could always tell when he was getting frustrated and bored. It made it all the harder.

I caught myself imagining that 60 seconds she referenced. From a cold start to a shuddering orgasm in under a minute. Over and over that thought intruded my day and it was always his face looking up at me. His butter-wouldn’t-melt grin, knowing he had a gift.

The opportunity arose one weekday afternoon. I was working from home and he was returning the vacuum he had kindly fixed for us. As we stood in the kitchen drinking coffee, I blurted it out.

“How do you do it? How do you make her cum so quickly?”

A confused look back at first and then a grin. It was the same grin I’d imagined. So much time passed before he spoke that I started to panic that I had made a huge mistake. He pulled out a chair and give me a one word reply.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.