Protein Shake - Cover

Protein Shake

Copyright© 2023 by MasonJar

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My wife makes a new friend. I know nothing of their true friendship.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Oral Sex  

I liked to watch Fiona and Paul as they interacted about many things. They always enjoyed each other’s company and got along much the same way that a married couple would. They didn’t mind seeing the other naked and swam together nearly every day. Latterly Fiona has taken it upon herself to go around the house totally naked until she has to go to work. I must say that the sex has improved, and she finds that I’m usually hard for a good part of the day.

Knowing how she is with Paul seeing her naked when they swim it was no surprise when Paul came up to borrow something that Fiona had for her Protein shakes that he also used in his special shakes. He had on a pair of work out shorts and a bare chest. They went into the kitchen and were rummaging around in the pantry when Fiona giggled, then laughed and came running out and sat down, naked on my lap closely followed by Paul who was sporting a full erection and naked growling like a bear. The first two inches of his cock were defiantly wet, and I wondered where he had had it

“Help me daddy the big old bear is trying to poke with his dirty old pole.” Paul was standing close enough and still growling when Fiona started swatting his pole with her hands making it bounce and, because of its length, sway all over the place. Even I laughed when I saw his dick do this. Before too long we were all cracking up.

I was getting hard under Fiona’s happily bouncing ass and was soon sporting a huge tent in my shorts. I had been going commando since Fiona had going nude around the house and the outline of my cock was quite evident. When Fiona felt this and jumped up, she playfully screamed and said that there were two bears out to get her. Stood up and growled at her and to my surprise she panced me in front of Paul who laughed and made a grab for Fiona around the waist from behind. Rather than stop their game and pull up my shorts I kicked them aside and came at Fiona from the front grabbing her tits and tickling her under her arms. This made her double up and bend over facing me her head now level with my stiff cock and her behind pressed into Pauls stiff cock.

It only took seconds for things to escalate. Fiona took my cock into her mouth and Paul slipped into her dripping pussy. I thought probably for the second time in minutes.

Fiona said “Mmm.”

Paul said “Ahhh.”

I said, “Dam that’s nice.”

After coming to terms with what had happened, we all agreed that the sex was good, and no one was forced to do anything. In the height of passion, we had swapped around, and I slipped into Fiona’s slippery slit and Paul had fucked Fiona’s face and Fiona had loved every minute of it.

I ended up joining in on their early morning swim and fucked Fiona on the front lawn where anyone could see her. She was over the moon when Paul joined in.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.