Protein Shake - Cover

Protein Shake

Copyright© 2023 by MasonJar

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - My wife makes a new friend. I know nothing of their true friendship.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Oral Sex  

Fiona’s POV

I can’t tell Mark how far I have gone with Paul it would break his heart but right from the start it was impossible to stay away from Paul. It started as a little payback from his time with Kim and it was just a bit of teasing but I now wounder just who was teasing who as I look back, I think Paul was doing more teasing than I was. When I asked him to start wearing swimmers and he put me off and then deliberately swam away showing me his ass the swam back showing off his big cock.

I shouldn’t have followed him back inside to his flat. I shouldn’t have let him brush against my ass in the tight kitchenet and I defiantly shouldn’t have sucked him off while he sat on the barstool. But his cock is so nice. It’s perfectly straight and 8” long and just about the same size as a coke can around and fills me nicely. But that all came later.

Going back up to Mark and my bedroom with a mouth full of Pauls cum was a little daring and naughty but Paul’s diet and the shakes he drank made his cum taste really nice. In bed Mark didn’t notice anything different as I kissed him and ran my cum covered tongue around his mouth. He even asked and I told him the taste was from one of Pauls shakes. Earlier Paul had started to fuck me after I sucked him off and succeeded in turning me around and pulling my panties down and entering me from behind. It all happened so quick, and he is so strong that he was fucking me and cuming in me before I could complain.

I told him that I didn’t consent to that, and it would be the last time you get into my pants. Of course, now that it had happened and I had felt the full length inside me I wanted more, but I didn’t let him know. A girl has got to have some secrets especially from hubby.

When Mark went down on me after the first time Paul had filled my pussy and I knew I had got away with it I knew I couldn’t stop. And sweet, sweet Mark just loved to lick me.

I told Mark nearly everything we got up to leaving out the bits that I knew that Mark would get upset about, but I did mention how I thought Paul had a great body and how much I liked to look at it.

As the weather warmed, I felt that I would like to join Paul in his naked swim, but I had to take it slowly and not jump in at the deep end. Pun intended.

I mentioned that Paul had given me a foot rub when I was sitting on the side of the pool and asked him if he thought that was OK. Giving him the impression that I wouldn’t do anything naughty and not without his permission. Having given mark the impression that I had given him control I took it upon myself to test the waters myself. I mentioned that I see Paul excited and hard but that I was keeping it professional as I was a nurse after all and see naked people all the time. Mark was Ok with that.

I slowly let Mark know that I had stripped off down to my panties beside the pool but that it was still above board and Paul was behaving himself. That is until we were rubbing lotion on each other I was sure that Mark would object at this point, so I made sure that I had my hand on his cock to distract him while I told him, and he readily agreed that it was to stop me from getting burnt by the Sun.

I did tell him about the foot rub, but I didn’t tell him about getting eaten out by Paul to the point that I was dizzy and had to be lowered into the water by Paul or that Paul had fingered me as I stroked him off while applying lotion to his magnificent cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.