Protein Shake - Cover

Protein Shake

Copyright© 2023 by MasonJar

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My wife makes a new friend. I know nothing of their true friendship.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Oral Sex  

I loved that we could be so open between the two of us. She had obviously found a good friend that she liked and that looked out for, like making sure she didn’t burn when at the pool and that she felt comfortable with and didn’t mind telling me of her good times she shared with him. True she had come close to having his cock inside her but the two of them had some common sense and new when to draw the line.

She always found time to take a morning swim with him and her always made sure she had a protein shake before going to bed with me.

He’s in his last year of Uni and he says that he’s doing well. He has set up a home Gym with some free weights and a bench press and bar. He says that he’ll save on Gym fees what he spent on the equipment. Fiona uses it also and I can hear then working out in the evening. She’ll workout then come up for a shower and something to eat and after a nap she’s off to work.

“Don’t overdo it with all this exercise you two are doing. You don’t want to stretch yourself too far.” I said

“Aww. You’re so sweet to worry about me. Paul is taking care of the stretching and making sure that I get enough. Being a Sports Medicine expert, he is stretching me to depths that I had never reached before. But he’s not rushing things, sometimes he takes it slow and picks up the pace as I get used to it. I think I’m at the stage that he could give me his best and I could cope with it.”

Some mornings I would stay awake and listen to them playing in the pool and I was tempered to join them, they seemed to be having such a good time, but I was soon asleep knowing that Fiona would soon be joining me in bed.

We always had sex in the mornings before sleep took us but sometimes after waking before lunch. Then we would spend some quiet time together before she would go down to the flat for a workout, depending on what lectures Paul had to attend. Once when Paul was attending a late-night lecture, she asked me if I would come and help her with the weights. Paul had it all set up where anyone else would have their Livingroom couch and TV. Fiona lay back down on the weight bench and did some sit-ups to warm up then flipped over and did some push-ups. When she bent right over and touched her toes, I saw right up the loose leg of her work out shorts and she had no nickers on.

“Where are your panties?” I asked.

“Oh, they cut into my waist and legs and restrict my movement so Paul suggested that I go Commando while exercising. I really don’t mind if you look, I know Paul does by the way he gets all excited and his workout shorts tent. Hold my hips while I bend and stretch.”

I walked up behind her and held her hips steady. When she bent forward, she was able to put her hands flat on the floor. I was impressed. But in doing so I was forced to press my groin deep into her ass and felt myself growing stiff. Looking down I could see my stiff cock pressing up along her ass crack. I started to pull her shorts down and dropped mine as hers hit the floor. She didn’t stop her stretching and remained in position as I slid inside her wet pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.