Protein Shake - Cover

Protein Shake

Copyright© 2023 by MasonJar

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My wife makes a new friend. I know nothing of their true friendship.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Oral Sex  

Fiona mentioned that Paul was still swimming naked each morning when she came home from work and as often as she talked to him about it, he still says, ‘I’ll get around to it’.

“It’s been so hot lately that I sometimes stop and chat with him and take off my shoes and stockings and dangle my saw feet and legs in the pool.”

“He has started to give my feet a massage when they are wet, and he is in the pool. That’s OK, isn’t it? Because I’m mostly dressed and he’s still in the pool.

“He seems to be more relaxed around me now and doesn’t get as excited as often he used to. I bet your happy to hear that.” And she giggled. “He’s a fine specimen of a young man and he sometimes catches me staring and that seems to excite him. But as I’ve said before, I’m keeping our mornings professional.” Our mornings? She was making this a regular thing then?

“What do you mean when you say, ‘mostly dressed?’”, I asked.

“Well like I said it was hot even at that time of the morning so a couple of days ago I unbuttoned my nurse uniform and lay back in just my bra and panties to cool off. I mean it’s just the same as if I had on a Bikini in fact that is what he said and went on to point out that some beaches were topless. It took him some time to convince me but eventually I took off my bra. But I kept my lace panties on. OK.”

“Well, be careful that you don’t burn any of these delicate bits and I ran my tongue around her nipple making her squirm.

We were lying in bed relaxing after a passionate bout of the most exciting sex we’ve had in a long time after Fiona came running in all excited and jumped on me wanting a morning 69, as she called it. After kissing and cuddling we moved around so I was under her very wet pussy, and she was taking my 7” cock as far down her throat as she could. Over the years she has shown that she likes to give blowjobs as much as I like to lick and suck her clit but lately, she has been able to take nearly all of my cock and this morning I could feel her lips at the base of my cock and she hummed at her achievement before bobbing up and down on me.

After her morning kissing, I could still taste her shake and I was getting used to it. Her whole body seemed to smell and taste of it. Mabey it was coming from her bodies pours.

Fiona’s sucking was bringing me closer so I concentrated on her slit and we both ended up cuming at the same time and she flooded me with all the juice she had and again I could taste her protein shake and lapped it up.

“This morning he had already thought of me burning and had some sunscreen on the side of the pool and after he gave me a foot rub and leg massage, we both stood on the side of the pool and rubbed on some lotion.”

“Wait. He gave you a leg massage along with the foot rub?” I asked.

“Well, he was in the pool, and I was sitting on the edge with my legs either side of his head and it was easy for him to do his sports medicine work on my thighs. It reminded me of the time I came home from work and found you in the pool with Miss Kim. Remember?” she said and smiled wickedly.

“I was innocent of any misconduct and I said as much at the time.” I said grumbling.

“You were both naked at the time and this morning I still had my panties on at that stage.” She said.

“What do you mean ‘at that stage’?”

“I’ll explain.” She said as if talking to a child. “The sun was up and it was getting hotter and the pool water was cool, but I didn’t want to get my thong wet so I took it off before I jumped in.”

“A thong style panties? That’s all you had on?”

“Yes, it made it easy to remove before I dove in, but I wasn’t in long before Paul had me out and I was rubbing him down with lotion. He doesn’t have any tan lines, anywhere. I covered all the important bits making sure I didn’t cross any moral or ethical lines but still paying special attention to the tender bits that you boys have and then I gave him the tube and he did the same for me. I could tell he was hard again when he stood behind me. I could feel it touching me where my legs come together”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.