Protein Shake - Cover

Protein Shake

Copyright© 2023 by MasonJar

Chapter 1

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My wife makes a new friend. I know nothing of their true friendship.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Massage   Oral Sex  

My wife makes a new friend

Fiona and I have been married for 5 years now and have settled into a young married way of life. Hard working. No kids and paying off a mortgage.

I was lucky to get a job straight out of Uni with the local electronic parts factory after getting my engineering degree and Fiona got her degree in nursing and also works nights. This way we get to see each other working the same shifts. My shift is from 21:00 to 0500 and Fiona usually works 23:00 to 0:700 each night so I’m home before her.

The house we were renting we ended up buying. It’s at the end of a cul-de-sac and is wedge shaped with a narrow front and a long drive before you get to the house. It’s a two-story place with a converted double garage that is our one-bedroom rental. For the last two years we have rented it out to Uni students. Last year’s student was a young Asian girl studding Phys-Ed with a teaching degree. She used to get up early and swim in the pool in the front yard naked each morning at sun-up. It seems that it was a ritual for her family to do each morning before work. I didn’t mind seeing her each morning when I returned from night shift. She was very petite and only 5’2” and didn’t have any pubic hair making her look even younger. She talked me into swimming with her on occasion and even though I had just finished work and didn’t have any swimmers she said that she didn’t mind and admired the Anglo bodies that were so big compared to the men in her county and I had to admit to looking at her and she looked at me as we talked and I got a little excited over her cute looks and naked pussy. She giggled a lot and would brush up against me in the pool and accidently touch my hard cock. We ended up swimming together each morning that helped with my physical fitness and I ended up relaxing in her presence to a degree. She would sit on the edge of the pool with her legs in the water and watch me swim back and forth. When she wanted to talk, she would call me over and I’d swim up to her spread legs and rest my hands on her knees as we chatted.

That was how Fiona found us one morning and it took all of my convincing and a week of licking her to completion and her ignoring my needs till she calmed down enough to believe me that it was all very plutonic.

I had always made sure that I was out of the pool when Fiona came home and was showering off the chlorine smell and brushing my teeth, before she caught on to my morning swims with Miss Kim.

Miss Kim only stayed with us that one year and went home.

This year the student renting the flat is Paul and he is on a scholarship in sports medicine. He is built like a typical Joc and seems to be as thick witted. He is a Gym Junky and spends most of his time either there or at Uni. We hardly see him. That’s where my wife met him. He was working out on the adjacent machine, and she was running on a treadmill and they got to talking. He’s not a bad looking guy and has a full set of the most perfect white teeth and a dazzling smile.

The long gravel drive means that if I’m not asleep, yet I can hear Fiona’s car come down the drive and stop out the front on the parking pad in front of the flat. Some mornings I hear Paul dive into the pool and do laps this repetitive sound sometimes sends me off to sleep. I’ve been up and seen him dive in and swim and he was naked. I mean at that time of the morning the neighbours would probably not be up and the pool was a ways down the drive and away from the road so I spoke to Fiona about my concerns, and she said she would talk to him.

Fiona is usually tired when she comes home and has a quick protein shake and comes to bed. If she’s feeling amorous, she will wake me up with a blow job and I would return the favour and lick her to orgasm and then we cuddle down under the blankets as happy as could be.

This morning as I lay in bed, I heard the flat’s front door open and Paul dive into the pool and start his laps and Fiona pull in soon after, her car doors open and closed and voices. I was pleased to think that Fiona was confronting Paul about his naked swimming and my concerns.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.