Wedding Blush - Cover

Wedding Blush

by John Key

Copyright© 2023 by John Key

Erotica Sex Story: A beautiful wife loves dancing for her husband and a secret admirer but who will enjoy it the most...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   MaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Massage   Petting   Voyeurism   Nudism   .

“Oh no John Key, you naughty, naughty boy, you’re not allowed to spank a lady...” scolded Dorothy flirtatiously over her shoulder, with a cheeky giggle, as she continued to shake her bouncy bubble bottom for him. Her husband Alan hadn’t expected this, he wasn’t sure what he was expecting but it sure as hell wasn’t his lovely wife Dorothy, wiggling her sexy peach, for a complete stranger and only teasingly scolding him for smacking her jiggly jelly bottom...

... Alan liked watching his wife Dorothy dancing, she really was ‘poetry in motion’ as they say, he just wasn’t so keen on Weddings. He found them rather boring. So there he was sitting all alone, drinking a fairly bland whiskey, amazed at his gorgeous wife’s ability to literally, dance the night away.

A young man sat down next to him, in his wife’s seat. Alan hadn’t seen him before but he was dressed in a sharp suit, shirt and tie, so Alan asked if he was with the Bride or Groom?

“Oh I see, no, I’m a business man, I’m staying here at the hotel.” replied the stranger.

“That must be tough, working away from home and having to listen to this racket?” said Alan sympathetically, pointing to the noisy band, churning out yet another cheesy wedding number.

“No, I love it.”

“Really?” Alan asked, surprised...

“Oh yes I like a good wedding,” he chirped, “I love seeing the ladies, all dressed up and on the dance floor ... after they’ve had a few ... too many.”

“I mean, just look at that sexy babe over there, what a tasty feast of eye candy she is...” he said pointing towards the dance floor.

Alan looked over where he was indicating and thought, ‘that’s my wife he’s pointing at,’ with a sudden burst of pride. He knew full well his wife Dorothy was a ‘sexy babe’ but he liked being reminded of just what a hot little, pretty young thing, she really was.

Alan was about to proudly declare, ‘that’s my beautiful wife, I’ll pass on the compliment... ‘

When the stranger added, with a lecherous grin, “I’d love to give her a good seeing to...”

Alan thought he better tell this gate crasher that the ‘eye candy’ he wants to ‘give a good seeing to,’ is already spoken for, before it’s too late and this gets more than a little embarrassing...

But it was already beyond the pale, as the stranger added lecherously, “look at the tits on that honey, her lovely pointy nipples are so perky too, she just loves showing off those sexy puppies.”

And it got worse, much worse, as if on command, Dorothy swivelled round, bent her knees and stuck her bottom out, as she sexily wiggled her shapely hips, in time to the music...

“Oh wow yes,” the stranger chuckled happily, “what an bottom, that’s an absolute peach, look at her thrusting that yummy bummy, right out there, on display...”

Mercifully, that was the last dance, the music stopped and the lights came on, as Dorothy made her way back to their table. Alan had forgotten the leering letch was sitting in her seat, as she came right up to the stranger and looked over at Alan expectantly...

“Oh, this is your wife?” said the stranger standing tall, seemingly not in the least bit put out...

Alan thought the stranger would look shame faced and apologise as he made a hasty retreat, but no, he never even blanched, this was one cool customer.

“Charming to meet you...” said the stranger grandly, before theatrically bowing and kissing the back of Dorothy’s hand.

“Oh, a real gentleman,” gushed Dorothy, beaming from ear to ear, “I’m Dorothy, pleased to meet you kind sir.” she countered, with a cute little mock curtsey.

“Your husband...” he said, looking over at Alan...

“Alan.” replied Alan helpfully...

“Yes, your husband Alan and I, call me John Key by the way, were just admiring your wonderful dance moves Dorothy.”

“No you weren’t, you silly men,” giggled Dorothy, as her pretty face lit up, secretly pleased with the compliment.

“You might have seen some decent moves,” continued Dorothy, slightly blushing now, as she gazed into John Key’s pale blue eyes, “if they’d played any half decent songs, tonight.”

“I have a great Bose mini sound system in my room, here at the hotel...” boasted John Key eagerly. “I always bring it with me, the sound is exquisite, why don’t we all go up and listen to some of your favourite tracks now Dorothy?”

Alan definitely didn’t want to go to this creepy guy’s hotel room, after he’d been ogling his wife. Lusting after Dorothy was excusable, he grudgingly supposed, she is a stunner after all, but ‘John Key’ didn’t even have the decency to look embarrassed, when he realised, Alan was her husband.

But before Alan could say anything, Dorothy tilted her head coquettishly and smiled at John Key, as she pushed his shoulder, with a giggled squeal...

“Oh John Key, you bold boy, imagine asking a married lady to go up to your room ... no way John Key and I thought you were a gentleman too ... not unless you’ve got my absolute favourite songs?”

“Name you favourite songs Dorothy...” was the increasingly annoying John Key’s, rather clever riposte.

Dorothy brushed her fingertips through her long blonde hair, with a big sexy smile for the handsome stranger, and proceeded to rhyme off three songs, in quick succession, all of which Alan could readily vouch for. God knows, he’d been dragged out, kicking and screaming, onto the dance floor, by his wife, whenever they were played...

“I love those songs too Dorothy, I have them all.” replied a very assured and confident John Key.

“Well that’s settled then.” said Dorothy firmly, with a big cheesy smile on her face. She was obviously delighted, that the impending finish, to this seemingly endless day of nonstop dancing was on hold and whoopee doo, there might be more dancing to come.

‘Not so fast Dorothy... ‘ thought Alan to himself, ‘when I explain later, why we couldn’t go up to his room, she’ll understand ... I think.’

But John Key must have sensed Alan’s reluctance, as he quickly turned to him and added...

“I have a rather pleasant bottle of vintage whiskey there too Alan, it’s really good ... and I mean, really good Alan, I bet you’d love a tipple or two?” he said, pointing at Alan’s empty glass.

“Oh, all right then...” replied Alan, with a resigned sigh, not wanting to be a party pooper ... and another drink might be quite nice. He didn’t want Dorothy calling him a ‘fuddy-duddy’ again, as she had been, all night long, at Alan’s increasing unwillingness to dance with his lovely but insatiably boogying wife.

‘This isn’t so bad... ‘ Alan thought to himself, pleasantly surprised, sitting in a very agreeable hotel room, sipping what proved to be a very fine whiskey indeed. He really felt relaxed now, with the lovely soft warm kick, from the creamy smooth whiskey, soothing his throat and making him feel a little bit dreamy, pleasantly mellow and totally chilled.

“Oh yes this is soooo nice...” declared Dorothy, smiling happily, as she squeezed in beside Alan, on the luxurious armchair. She was slightly tipsy now, with a fresh and rather large, strawberry daiquiri cocktail in hand, courtesy of their generous host.

Alan liked having Dorothy squished in close to him, she was so soft and warm and deliciously sexy. She nuzzled her head onto Alan’s shoulder and brushed her hand across his chest. He was about to put his arm around her and hug her close to him, when she jumped up excitedly...

“Oh yes, of course, I almost forgot, you promised to play my favourite songs John Key ... I hope you haven’t been stringing me along John Key?” She poked his chest playfully and wagged her finger at him, as she shook her head mockingly. “You better not buster or you’ll find out what happens to a cheeky chappy, when he teases a lady.”

“I haven’t forgotten Dorothy,” responded John Key, charmingly, with a disarming smile, “a gentleman never forgets a promise to a lady.”

‘He’s really milking it now... ‘ thought Alan to himself, a few minutes ago his tongue was hanging out and his eyes were on stalks, gawping at his wife. Now it’s a ‘gentleman’ this and a ‘lady’ that, or was that just Alan being churlish.

And Alan had to give bold John Key, his dues, he had all of Dorothy’s favourite songs, he thought that was just a ruse but he was as good as his word. Dorothy’s lips formed a sexy ‘O’ shape and her eyes lit up, as the first song played, with a deep quality base. She smiled happily, as she stared at Alan and John Key, with a smouldering look on her gorgeous face. Dorothy grinned wickedly as she started to dance, slow and sexy with her arms up and her hips swaying from side to side.

Alan had to admit, it was kind of hot and sexy, watching Dorothy dancing to her beloved tunes, now that she was away from the bustling dance floor, with just John Key and him for company. The heady mix of the wonderful whiskey coupled with the intimacy of Dorothy, dancing alone for them, was sensuous and alluring.

Then Dorothy’s, ‘all time favourite song ... of all time,’ came on and she was in her element. She was really going for it now, obviously determined to show off some of the ‘decent moves,’ she’d promised them.

Alan watched, totally mesmerised, as Dorothy swirled and shuffled and swivelled her shapely hips. The soft sensuous swaying of Dorothy’s wonderful curves, was strangely hypnotic. Alan glanced over at John Key and he could tell from his slack jawed, drooling mouth, that he was rather enjoying it too.

Where did Dorothy learn to be such a saucy little temptress, wondered Alan, with a pang of jealousy. ‘Why haven’t I been treated to a foxy dancing show like this before,’ he thought slightly miffed that he’d been missing out. This gorgeous smouldering Goddess was Alan’s wife, he thought happily and she really knows how to get a chap excited, or in this case, two lucky young chaps.

Then she started that super sexy, knees bent, lovely bottom shimmying action, bordering on twerking, which had so enamoured their salivating host, John Key, earlier in the evening.

“Oh wow yes please,” John Key said encouragingly, “you weren’t joking Dorothy, when you promised us some sexy dance moves.”

Alan wasn’t sure his wife had promised some ‘sexy’ dance moves but he was being churlish again, he felt exactly the same, as the audibly groaning, John Key. Dorothy was clearly enjoying herself and she looked so cute and sexy too, with a lovely big smile on her gorgeous face, as she teased them both with her sassy dancing...

“Oh yes that’s nice Dorothy,” acknowledged John Key, approvingly, “stick that sexy bottom out girl, that is beautiful.”

Surely that was almost as racy as his earlier comments, thought Alan, those salacious remarks, he was so keen to keep Dorothy from hearing.

But apparently he was a fool for trying to protect her modesty, as Dorothy didn’t seem to mind them at all. In fact John Key’s lecherous observations only seemed to encourage her further.

She responded to his slavering silver tongue, by sticking her pert bottom out and wiggling her candy sweet cheeks deliberately and arousingly, in their direction. She stood with her back to them and slowed her dancing down, her hips swaying gently while her arms floated above her head as she swirled in time to the rhythm.

Hypnotically back and forth she fluttered like a dancing flame. The thrill of this erotic scene made Alan groan out loud. ‘Just look at those curves,’ he thought as his heart raced and his pulse quickened for this insanely exciting woman, ‘she’s intoxicating.’

Dorothy glanced at Alan, with her lips pouted and her eyes daring and dangerous. She twirled round and arched her back as she pushed her hips out in his direction. Dorothy caught his eye again and wiggled her bubble bottom for Alan, with a cheeky giggle.

She looked over to John Key, with a seductive smile and mouthed ‘oh John boy,’ as she pointed her bountiful booty, in his direction, then back to Alan, then John Key ... Alan should have been jealous and angry that she was so openly flirting with a handsome stranger, but he just didn’t want this to end, it was exhilarating.

Then the third song came on, with a huge grin and a wide eyed squeal of delight from Dorothy. Alan thought the last song, was his wife’s ‘all time favourite ... of all time’ but apparently this one was ‘the best song ever... ‘ could both really exist in the same universe...

... Alan wasn’t sure and he just didn’t care, as he felt his todger tingle with excitement as Dorothy increased the tempo. Not just wiggling her piping hot bot for her captivated audience now, she was dancing backwards right up to Alan, so her shapely bottom was gyrating right in his face. Then over to the, no doubt, stiff cocked John Key, and wiggling her lovely firm round bottom, right in his face too.

“Oh yes, that’s well naughty,” said John Key cheekily, “I’m loving this Dorothy.”

Alan was ‘loving’ it too, somehow he didn’t seem to care that Dorothy was dividing her attention equally between them. She looked so happy and beautiful, as she flirted wickedly with John Key. He’d never seen her being so teasingly pleasing and outrageously provocative before and certainly not with anyone else present and it was strangely liberating.

It was thrilling to see Dorothy excitedly responding to John Key’s flirty comments, she was positively glowing as she teased them, with her shockingly sexy dancing. She openly enjoyed being the centre of attention and relished the power she had over her drooling spectators, as their hungry eyes followed her every move.

As Dorothy approached John Key, bottom first again, he turned to Alan grinning and said...

“Oh yes, she’s got a beautiful bottom, Alan, that is such a pretty little peach, you’re a very lucky boy.”

“Do you like my ‘bottom’ John Key?” teased Dorothy, doing the finger quotes around the word ‘bottom,’ as she glanced tauntingly over her shoulder at him. With a cheeky grin on her face for John Key, she said seductively, “do you like me wiggling my married ‘bottom’ for you John boy?”

“Oh yes please,” he chirped happily, “I’m mad for it Dorothy...” as he eagerly licked his lips as he reached forward and playfully slapped her wiggling bottom.

“Oh no John Key, you naughty, naughty boy, you’re not allowed to spank a lady...” scolded Dorothy flirtatiously over her shoulder, with a cheeky giggle, as she continued to shake her bouncy bubble bottom for him...

“But you’ve been so naughty Dorothy,” chided John Key, “you’ve been teasing us something rotten, you really do need a spanky for that.”

Then turning to Alan, John Key added, “Perhaps your husband should give your naughty bottom a spanking, for teasing us so mercilessly?”

“My husband’s not man enough to spank me...” replied Dorothy boldly, as she saucily danced backwards to her husband, wiggling her quivering bottom all the way over and stuck it right out in front of him.

“Oh yes, that sounds like a challenge,” said John Key, with obvious delight as he rubbed his hands together and looked at Alan expectantly.

‘No, I’m not falling for that one,’ thought Alan, ‘good try Dorothy, but no.’ Alan could picture his wife’s angry face, staring daggers at him in the morning, during the ‘inquest’ into the night before, with an incredulous...

‘You spanked my bottom Alan, in front of a stranger, you smacked my bum with a stranger looking on, some husband you are... ‘

“ ... I told you he wasn’t man enough John Key,” goaded Dorothy giggling, with her cheeky bottom still jiggling so daringly and tantalisingly well within striking distance from Alan.

‘To hell with the post mortem at the breakfast table, tomorrow morning,’ thought Alan. His naughty wife was questioning his manhood, in front of a stranger, who she’s been openly flirting with, surely that’s a spanking offence on its own?

Alan reached over and landed a smarting slap, across Dorothy’s lovely firm bottom and boy did it feel good, with his heart pumping like crazy as he slapped that naughty bottom, a good stinging smack.

“ ... no, didn’t feel a thing.” goaded Dorothy cheekily over her shoulder, with a naughty wink to John Key. Her face looked so pretty beaming with mischief, as she continued to brandish her achingly spankable bottom, right under her husband’s nose. She looked back over her shoulder at Alan and pulled a silly face, as she stuck her tongue out and wiggled her jiggling bottom. Her face flushed bright pink, as she teased and tormented her husband, she licked her lips and winked at John Key again.

This earned Dorothy another scorching spank from Alan, on her lovely sticky out bottom. With no reaction again and her husband’s face now blushing furiously, he landed a third resounding slap, that left his palm stinging.

Alan’s cock was good and hard now, spanking his wife, while John Key looked on delighted, with a big leering grin on his boyish face.

After a short delay, Dorothy retorted calmly, “ ... I told you John Key, my husband’s not man enough to spank me.”

“Allow me to demonstrate...” said John Key, menacingly.

In a split second, he’d taken hold of Dorothy’s hand and with a startled squeal from her, he’d flipped her over his knee. “Oh no, hubby, help me Alan, I’m in for it now,” she giggled, as she squirmed across John Key’s lap, “a real man is going to spank me...”

‘God that looks so hot and sexy, seeing my lovely wife face down, over another man’s lap,’ thought Alan helplessly. After a quick and appreciative rub, from John Key’s large hand, on Dorothy’s delightfully upturned bottom, he landed an absolute stinger on her bouncy buttocks.

“Oh...” yelped Dorothy, as her head shoot up in surprise, “John Key knows how to spank a lady.”

Alan wasn’t sure he liked having his manhood questioned by his wife and then confirmed by a stranger’s demonstration. But he couldn’t deny, seeing Dorothy’s lovely quivering botty jiggling across John Key’s knees, was a dick hardening delight.

It was a strangely engrossing sight too, Dorothy and her beautiful bubble bottom, seemed to be totally separated now. She was way over at the far end of the couch, with her pretty face buried in a silky cushion, while her adorable bottom was at the other end, languishing over John Key’s lap.

From where Alan was sitting, there appeared to be a completely unattached bottom, squirming and wriggling delightfully over John Key’s knee. The fact that it was his wife’s bottom, just seemed to add to the rapidly mounting excitement.

John Key was holding Dorothy’s only free hand firmly in his, with the same arm resting on her back, which left his ‘spanking’ hand totally unfettered and free to roam at will.

“That’s how it’s done,” goaded John Key, looking at Alan and smirking, “that’s how you spank a naughty wife...” he hissed, as he landed another resounding slap on Dorothy’s quivering bottom. The sound of his huge hand, spanking down hard on Dorothy’s springy buttocks, echoed around the room, like a pistol shot. A loud squeal and a throaty moan from her, signalled how the stinging slap had struck home with a vengeance.

Being draped over John Key’s knee had the effect of stretching Dorothy’s light blue pants, tight across her firm round bottom, so the lovely quivering mounds of her beautiful booty cheeks, presented a tantalisingly teasing target.

There’s something incredibly intimate and outrageously exciting about a spanking, Alan marvelled to himself. He was captivated by the sight of John Key eagerly rubbing his wife’s butties, in big swirling motions, and then peppering her jiggling bottom with pats and slaps and hard spanks.

Alan’s cock was blatantly at full mast now, watching enthralled, as John Key played patty cake with his wife’s bottom ... but an enraged Dorothy, appeared in his mind’s eye, with a very annoyed...

‘And you sat there Alan, you just sat there, doing nothing and you let him spank my bottom, you let a stranger spank your wife’s bum. With his big strong hand, slapping away at my married bottom and you did nothing to stop him, what the hell’s wrong with you?’

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.