Mother's Forbidden Passion - Cover

Mother's Forbidden Passion

 

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - After a five-year absence and learning of her ex-husbands death, Bette moves back to town to live with her son and brother-in-law. Bette and the Uncle get it on together and decide that they want to get married. A love triangle grows between Bette, her son & the uncle and the three of them live 'together' as a threesome happily ever after.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

Early one Saturday morning the following fall, just before Tony was due to enter State College to pursue his Engineering vocation, Bette lay drowsing in bed, reflecting back on the many things which had happened since that orgiastic summer night in Ken's bedroom, She felt warm and content, and her body ached pleasantly, for last night had been a mild repeat of that first night, a veritable orgy of delight and sensuality-- though, of course, not as powerful nor as meaningful as that initial occasion.

Yes, many things had happened since then. First of all, she and Ken had gotten married three weeks afterward, in a simple ceremony at the local Justice of the Peace. Her presence in the Clark household no longer caused raised eyebrows after that, and their neighbors had accepted them as a model community family, happy, close-knit.

Tony was still going out with Debbie Mason--Bette had, after that first night in Ken's bedroom, found that the girl had a lot of redeeming qualities and had even grown somewhat fond of her, now that she had gotten to know her better much, much better. Tony and Debbie made a fine, handsome couple, and everyone thought that they might even get married one day. Bette knew better, though, for as much as she had grown to like Debbie, the lovely blonde mother could never have her as a daughter-in- law, could never share her love for Tony with the kind of girl that Debbie was at heart. Tony knew this and bowed to his mother's wishes, since he knew now that he wasn't really in love with Debbie; his relationship with the beauteous black-haired girl was strictly casual and, of course, sexual, which was just the way Debbie wanted it as well.

Ken had had a phenomenal run of success in the New York magazine markets with his art, and the money was pouring into the Clark household in great quantities, enabling them to live in sheer luxury. They were even planning a trip, just the three of them, to the Far East next spring, and Ken was contemplating the purchase of a small yacht

To all outward appearance, the Clark home was one of traditional, old-fashioned, well-to-do "respectability" in the eyes of Westridge. If they only knew, Bette thought, stretching languidly, what went on in this bed, the prudish homebodies would really be shocked and appalled. If there was anything Bette had grown to hate, it was narrow-minded bigotry; an individual or a group of individuals had the right to pursue happiness and pleasure in any way they chose, and the world could go to hell if it didn't like it

There was a soft knock on the door, and then it opened and Tony came in. He was smiling teasingly, his long dark hair touseled, wearing a thin bathrobe. Bette, watching her handsome son with deep pride and love, knew that he was naked beneath it. She smiled lovingly at him as he crossed to the bed and sat beside her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.