Mother's Forbidden Passion - Cover

Mother's Forbidden Passion

 

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - After a five-year absence and learning of her ex-husbands death, Bette moves back to town to live with her son and brother-in-law. Bette and the Uncle get it on together and decide that they want to get married. A love triangle grows between Bette, her son & the uncle and the three of them live 'together' as a threesome happily ever after.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   InLaws   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   Novel-Pocketbook  

When Debbie Mason and Ken Clark reached his bedroom, the lovely black-haired teenage siren immediately pulled her blouse over her head and unfastened the buttons on her hot-pants, letting both garments fall at her feet. She wasn't wearing any panties or bra, and she stood completely naked, the black, sparsely growing curls of her pubic hair glistening wetly with her arousal and her large, firm young breasts quivering in proud anticipation as she stared at the sweating, lust-incited older man. "Make yourself naked, sweet," she crooned. "Right now hurry, I want to see your big hard cock!"

Ken moaned at the obscene suggestion of this young teenage girl, and his hard, thick cock, fully erect in his trousers, ached with wild passion. Staring at her voluptuous nakedness, he tore at his clothing until he, too, was standing nude before her, his cock jutting out like a gigantic spear from his hirsute loins, the moistly lubricated head pointing impatiently at her trembling body. His brain whirled with lust, totally abandoned to the captivating powerful femininity of this black- haired little bitch. He wanted her desperately, just as he had yesterday in the cabana, and he couldn't control himself; his body was vibrating wildly, and his balls ached painfully with spiraling semen.

Debbie stepped up to him, breathing hotly into his face, took his hand and guided it down between her parted thighs, shivering as his automatically extended middle finger slid along the moist, heated expanse of her waiting young cunt, slipping inside her vagina like a lance of fire. Then her fingers curled over his cock, stroking it lightly, tickling his balls with her little finger, her eyes staring hotly, sensually into his. Still holding his throbbing shaft in her hot, soft little hand, his finger still teasing over her clitoris and the swollen lips of her young, tight cunt, she guided him to the bed and fell with him upon it.

"Now, lover, this time I want you to fuck me in the asshole!" she moaned. "I want to feel your big hard cock burrowing up into my rectum I want you to do it right now, hurry, hurry!"

Ken froze momentarily at the salacious invitation, and his passion- drunk mind tried to reject the lewd idea. But it was too maddeningly exciting, and he was no longer in control of his senses, ruled completely by the blood-throbbing hardness of his cock and the sperm-bloated sac of his testicles, his loins and his desire all powerful. Breathing raggedly with inflamed heat, the handsome uncle of the young teenage girl's boyfriend got up on his hands and knees on the bed, drawing her quivering young loveliness up with him, turning her so that the full splendor of her nakedly pulsating buttocks were presented to his eyes. His cock jutted out like a huge monstrous implement of tormented delight from his dark- haired loins, the lubricated head almost touching the already rhythmically working little sphincter ring of the teenage girl's tight little anus. He began, then, mesmerically, to stroke Debbie's soft white buttock mounds, teasing her rectum with the tip of his finger, reveling in the moans of pleasure which were erupting from the young girl's throat. Slowly, tantalizingly, he inserted the tip of his forefinger into her anal opening, the same opening he had licked with his tongue the day before, wiggling the probe around inside, drawing greater whimpers of increasing desire from her. Then he put both hands on her whitely quivering buttock moons, using his thumbs to draw the hot, sweat-slick fissure between them wide apart, the glistening cheeks parting to reveal the rubbery opening of her brown, puckered anal canal. He leaned forward, so that the hard, fleshy knob of his blood-engorged penis almost touched the tiny, eager hole, poising there, and Debbie emitted a low shriek of desire, reached behind her, and grasped his cock in her tiny hand, guiding the head impatiently against her asshole, wiggling the semen-coated tip hotly around the small aching entrance.

"Fuck me, Ken honey, fuck me ooohhh, fuck me with your big hard cock shove it in, shove it all the way up my ass!"

Ken was unable to restrain himself any longer. He moved his hips, teasing the shaft along the wide held crevice of her ass, as Debbie still grasped it. Then he leaned forward as she placed it directly into the tiny, working hole, and with a powerful, sudden thrust, clutching at her buttocks with clawed fingers, he bored his thick rigid cock far up into her tiny resisting anal passage, forcing it through the tightly clenched membraneous channel to bury it almost up to his testicles with that single, lust-inspired thrust.

"Aaaaggghhhhh!" the black-haired girl screamed in wild, masochistic delight, and her hand, still cupped behind her, grasped his softly swinging balls, kneading them convulsively, almost painfully, urging him to sink more of his prick into her painfully accepting anus.

Ken clutched hard at her hips, flexing again as he thrust still deeper into her rectum, into the warm forbidden depths of her bowels. The pressure pushed Debbie forward, pushed her head down on the rumpled bedclothes, and he reached under her heaving torso to cup and squeeze her large, firm young breasts, savagely tweaking her swollen nipples as he heaved forward with long sawing strokes of his cock up into her wide- stretched anus, the rubbery walls helplessly expanding before his invading rod, while she toyed and fondled his sperm-engorged scrotum excitedly in her hot little hand. Finally, with one vicious, ass-smacking lunge, he buried every single inch of his huge, thick cock into her warm, tight asshole.

"Oooooohhhhh!" Debbie mewled. "Ohhhhhhh, Ken sweet, it hurts, it hurts! But I love it, I love it, don't stop, keep fucking me back there harder mmmmmm!"

Ken continued to drive his powerful thick cock up into the young teenage girl's tightly clenching anus with hard, brutal strokes, his hands squeezing her breasts as if they were molding clay between his fingers, his loins smacking savagely against her upturned buttock cheeks. His balls felt as though they were on fire where they rested in her convulsively kneading fingers that pressed them tight against her wetly secreting pussy below.

Debbie's head flailed from side to side, reveling in this lewd sodomizing of her backside, and she buffeted back harder and harder against her boyfriend's uncle's wildly pistoning cock, feeling his cum- bloated testicles hot and sweating in her hand, the smack of his loins against her buttocks echoing loudly through the room. The pleasure-pain of his kneading fingers on her swaying, aching tits was almost unbearable. Her lovely white buttocks were a blur of motion, gyrating, twisting, slamming backward as she went wild with the thick, fleshy pressure filling her asshole almost to the splitting point


Bette sat very close to her son, her hand on his thigh and her head on his shoulder, as he drove the Pontiac away from the promontory and the moon-lit lake. She had had no trouble convincing him that they should leave right after her orgiastic oral lovemaking, telling him that she wanted to go back home where they could sit together and talk. Tony had quickly agreed, and there had been no mention made of Debbie, whom the handsome youth was supposed to have met at eight o'clock--a fact which filled his lovely blonde mother with a sense of happiness, a feeling that everything was surely going to be wonderful and perfect for her and her son from now on.

Tony drove mechanically, his mind still awhirl with the advent of the new emotions his mother's sucking of his penis had brought forth inside him, the new feelings he had never thought himself capable of but which were now overpowering. I should feel guilty, disgusted, for allowing my own mother to suck me off and cumming in her mouth like that. But I don't feel guilty, I feel only a deep, warm love for her. Oh God, I love her! I've loved her all along!

A few minutes later they reached Westridge and he was swinging the Pontiac into the drive at his uncle's home. Once inside the garage, he shut off the engine, headlights, then he and his mother got out of the car, clinging to each other, and walked along the rear path to the porch door like young lovers, like the lovers they now were. Tony keyed open the door and they entered the dark, silent house. Bette's heart beat faster in her breast, her ears straining for some sound, hoping against hope that the expected scene would be taking place somewhere in the house.

As she and her son crossed the darkened kitchen, opened the door into the hallway leading to the living room and bedrooms, the stillness was suddenly shattered by a girl's ecstatic, wailing cry. "Oooohhhh, yessss, sweet, fuck it, fuck it harder aaaahhhh, that's the way to do it, that's how I like my asshole fucked "

Mother and son froze, although Bette's heart leapt with excitement. Perfect, perfect! It had worked out perfectly. Tony's mouth dropped open. "My my God!" he whispered. "That that sounded like like Debbie!"

"Yes, it did," Bette told him seriously, pretending to be grim. "I I think it came from your uncle's bedroom, Tony."

The handsome teenage youth blinked, not believing the words he had just heard cried out, not believing that it could have been Debbie, his Debbie, who had cried them. What was happening in his uncle's bedroom, for Christ's sake? What was going on?

"Come on, Tony," the lovely blonde mother urged, pulling her son along the hallway. "Let's see what's happening in there."

Tony followed obediently, blindly, as they crept along the darkened corridor. As they neared Ken's bedroom, he saw that the door was standing partially open, as if left in haste, and light from a nightstand lamp issued forth pale illumination.

Bette, too, saw the door standing open and she was filled with wild excitement at the way her plan was working. She could hear the harsh, animal-like sounds emanating from the bedroom as they neared the door, the moans and grunts, the harsh wet slapping of naked flesh fucking against naked flesh. And she knew that her son could hear them, too, for his face was taking on a shocked look of disbelief.

They reached the door, stopped, and then took the final step forward, together, which allowed them to see inside the room. What was transpiring there, blatantly obvious on the bed not six feet away across the room, caused a startled gasp to issue forth from Tony's young throat. He stared incredulously at the scene. No, it's not possible, he thought dazedly, sickly. Ken my Uncle Ken he's oh my God, he's on the bed and naked with Debbie it's Debbie, my girl, and she's ooohhh Jesus, she's letting him fuck her in the ass with his cock, she's playing with his balls while he's fucking into her asshole from behind

"My my God, Tony!" Bette whispered against his ear, in pretended horror.

"Look look at what they're doing in there!"

Tony was looking, he couldn't help but stare at the tableau of animalistic pursuit being enacted in the other room. His eyes bulged wide as he peered through the partially open door, trying to fathom deep in his soul the reason for what he was seeing, the actions of his uncle, of the girl he had thought he loved, which had led to this incredible sodomy. But he couldn't imagine them, he could only stare at the two on the bed in shocked confusion, rooted to the spot as he had been in watching his Mother and Uncle Ken two nights ago.

Bette pressed up tightly against him, her soft warm body against his hard one, her eyes feasting on the same lewdly inciting sight as his were, at her ex-husband's brother's long hard penis that was only two nights ago slithering hard and fast up into her own pussy, fucking mercilessly in and out of the young teenage girl's tightly constricting anus. God, he was really giving it to the snooty little bitch! And she deserved it, every painful inch of it, every painful second of Ken's big hard cock driving deep up inside her bowels! Bette clutched at her son's arm more tightly, her eyes liquid, unable to look away either from the lustful sight. She rubbed her breast almost unconsciously against Tony's arm, her naked hot breast that he had clasped in his hand only a short while earlier.

Tony felt his mother's firm, full body rubbing against his own flesh, but at first his mind was filled with thoughts of Debbie, thoughts whirling crazily of what he and the voluptuous young girl had had together, of the love he'd thought he felt for her. But this girl, this carnally excited little bitch having her asshole fucked by a man old enough to be her father, by his own uncle, this wasn't the same Debbie he loved, was she? But but there could be no denying what he saw, and Tony knew that he should hate the little slut for what she was doing in there, for her betrayal of his love and trust, and yet, curiously, he couldn't hate her at all. He was a different individual than he had been two days ago, than he had been even that very morning--what he had experienced, done with his mother at the lake made that an irrefutable fact--and this different person, this new Tony Clark, was not capable of hating a girl who was doing almost the same thing he had been doing with his mother those few short minutes ago

Tony's awareness of the hot, firm flesh of his mother came then, her body pressed against his, her firm nakedness under the blouse she wore. Her cunt, a wild irrational part of his brain cried suddenly, what does my mother's cunt look like and feel like? Oh God, what would it be like to put my cock inside my own mother's cunt, to send it slowly, lovingly, pistoning in and out of her tight hot pussy

The lewd, obscene thoughts caused molten fire to surge through the young man's loins, caused his prick, already once satiated by his mother's soft warm mouth, to leap into arousal and bulge the front of his pants. The sight of his uncle fucking his hard erect penis into Debbie's tight brown anus added fuel to that fire, but it was by no means, even standing there, the most important or enticing sight--no, it was his mother's body, thoughts of his mother, which sent Tony's cock thrusting upward in blood- boiling rigidity

His hands began to squeeze his mother's arm convulsively, then slid around as if with a will of its own and located the soft pliancy of her firm quivering breast. He stroked it lovingly, passionately, turning his body slightly toward her without taking his eyes off the wildly fucking couple in the other room, so that his burgeoning prick was pressed against the firmness of his mother's thigh. His breath came faster, faster, and his lips caressed the side of her face. "Mom " he moaned almost inaudibly, oh my darling Mom "

The lovely blonde mother had been staring in at Debbie Mason being sodomized by her ex-brother-in-law, and the lascivious tableau had caused her pussy to flower with the juices of renewed passion. The heat soared and swirled in her belly, causing her nipples to harden under the blouse, and she could feel the trembling erectness of her clit nestled between the wet pink folds of her hotly fired cuntal lips. She had meant only to be indignant, outraged, horrified at what was happening in the bedroom, the same emotions she expected from her son, but when he had only stood staring with shocked immobility, she too had done the same--and the absolute lewd carnality of the scene was now having its effect on her. She had wished her son would rush into the room, scream out at Debbie, call her vile names, hit her but he had only stared, not moving

Only now he was moving, but not into the bedroom, no, he was moving against her and his hand had slipped around to knead and fondle her breast, he was breathing hotly against her face, whispering to her. He he was aroused! She could feel his hardness pressing against her leg! Instead of being horrified by what he was witnessing Debbie and his uncle doing, he was excited by it and he wanted her, he wanted to fuck his mother!

The lovely Bette's heart hammered with indecision as she pressed hard against her son, let him kiss her face and press his erect hard cock against her leg. Passion churned within her, for she wanted him as much as he wanted her, in spite of herself her own desires were fired by the lewd act in Ken's bedroom--and yet, this was not the time, this was not the place, if she succumbed to her lustful desires she would be no better than Debbie

Then, suddenly in that moment, Bette realized with complete insight that they weren't really different at all, that they were alike, she and Debbie--female creatures of the flesh, seeking pleasure and excitement, seeking orgasm and masculine lovemaking sensual women who couldn't control their desires, who had to have release. Yes, yes, it was only a matter of degree, not of kind where Debbie loved no one but herself, she, Bette, loved deeply and completely her son, Tony and and yes, yes, she loved Ken too, she realized that now, not as deeply as she loved her son but it was love nevertheless, what they had had together two nights ago was too good to be a product of anything else

All these thoughts flashed disjointedly in the lovely blonde's mind, and as they did so the passion she felt leapt higher and higher now, becoming the ruling emotion within her. She turned her body hard into her son's hot, restless one, her mouth joining with his and bringing forth a low, almost inaudible cry of delight from deep in his throat. Her hand slipped down to rub at his virilely swollen young cock inside his trousers, and Tony's fingers were fevered on his mother's breast and back as he filled her hotly receiving mouth with his tongue. Then he was sliding her blouse up, mindless with desire, and cupping and kneading her firm, resilient breasts as he had by the lake. Bette stroked his burgeoning penis, holding it so that she could slide it up and down her secreting pussy slit beneath her shorts, moaning around his wildly working tongue in her mouth.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.