Little Did I Know - Cover

Little Did I Know

Copyright© 2022 by Adam.F

Chapter 8

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A Man's wife plans to kill her husband and steal his millions of dollars. A coven of vampires have a plan that involves him.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fan Fiction   War   Vampires   Were animal   Cheating   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Big Breasts   Revenge   Transformation   Violence   AI Generated  

And so, William, the last vampire, became the protector of these few remaining human survivors. Together, they would rebuild society, and maybe, just maybe, one day they would find a way to restore the world to its former glory.

But for now, William stood watch, ever vigilant, ready to defend those under his care with every fiber of his being. For even though he was the last of his kind, he knew that there was still purpose in his immortal existence.

The humans in his charge looked up at him with a mix of awe and terror. They had never seen anything like him before—his bat-like wings, sharp claws, and gleaming fangs were the stuff of their ancestors’ nightmares. Yet here he was, a creature of darkness, offering them a beacon of hope in their darkest hour.

The first few days were a whirlwind of activity. William used his enhanced strength to clear debris and construct makeshift shelters, his sharp eyes to scout for food and supplies, and his heightened senses to detect any lingering dangers. The humans worked alongside him, their fear slowly giving way to trust as they saw his dedication to their survival.

One night, as they sat around a small fire, sharing a meal of salvaged canned goods, a young girl named Lily approached him tentatively. “What happened to the world?” she asked, her voice trembling with the weight of her question. William sighed, his heart heavy with the burden of his long life.

He began to explain the story of the vampire uprising and the Great War that had ravaged the planet. A powerful vampire, known as the Overlord, had sought to enslave humanity, to rule over them with an iron fist. The war had been long and brutal, with casualties on both sides. It was a time when the very fabric of civilization had unraveled, and the night had claimed dominion over the earth.

But William had not always been a solitary creature of the shadows. He had been a leader, a general in the vampire resistance. His strategic brilliance and unyielding will had rallied the rebel vampires and the dwindling human forces against the tyrannical regime. The final battle had been fierce, with William facing the Overlord in a duel that had shaken the very foundations of the city. In the end, it was William’s superior strength and cunning that had brought the monster down.

But the victory had come at a cost—his kin had been eradicated in the crossfire. The humans, fearful of what they had created, had turned on the vampires. In the chaos, William had been forced to flee, and in his solitude, he had watched as the world crumbled around him. Now, with these survivors looking to him for guidance, he knew he could not allow his grief to hold them back.

They needed to find others—humans and vampires alike—who had survived the destruction. He spoke to the group, his voice firm and reassuring. “We cannot rebuild this world by ourselves. I must venture out and seek allies. There are others like me who may have survived, and humans with the knowledge and skills to help us restore order.”

The humans exchanged nervous glances, but one by one, they nodded. They had placed their trust in William, and they knew that if anyone could find help, it was him. With a final embrace from Lily, who had grown particularly attached to him.

His wings unfurled William took to the skies once more and he disappeared into the night, leaving behind the warm glow of the campfire and the whispers of hope among the survivors.

He flew over long distances, the cold winds carrying the scent of desolation and ash. The once bustling cities were now ghostly silhouettes, their lights extinguished, leaving only the eerie hum of the drones that still patrolled the skies. He soared high above the destruction, the moon casting a silver path for him to follow. His eyes, adapted to the darkness, searched the horizon for any sign of life, any flicker of light that would indicate a bastion of survival.

Days turned into weeks, and William’s journey grew weary. He had encountered other vampires, but they were feral, driven mad by the bloodlust that had consumed them. He had to fight them off and destroy them his heart heavy with the knowledge that he could not save them all. The humans he had encountered were few and far between, and those he had found were either too terrified to trust him or too lost to the despair to care.

But one night, as he rested in the ruins of a once-grand library, he heard a faint cry in the distance. It was a sound of pain and anguish that pierced the silence of the dead world. Following the echo, he found her—a female vampire, barely clinging to life, her once-beautiful face marred by burns and cuts. Her eyes, the same piercing red as his own, searched his, pleading for help.

Without a second thought, William swooped down and gently cradled her in his arms. He could feel the warmth of her life force slipping away, and his heart clenched with an emotion he hadn’t felt in centuries was compassion. He brought her back to the library and he slit his wrist and got her to drink his blood, which would help heal her injuries and restore her strength.

The female vampire’s name was Elara, and she had been a scout for a small group of survivors, much like William’s own band. Her tales of their struggles were harrowing, but she spoke with a resilience that mirrored his own. Her group had been attacked by rogue drones that had not been deactivated in the aftermath of the Great War.

As Elara regained her strength, William noticed something different about her—she had a gentle touch, a softness that was rare among their kind. She spoke of her human past with a sense of longing, and he realized that she too had seen the world fall and had suffered the loss of all she had known.

Their shared experiences created an unspoken bond between them. They talked late into the night, sharing stories of the world before the Great War—a time of laughter, love, and companionship that now seemed like a distant memory. The sound of their voices in the empty library was a stark contrast to the silence that had become the norm.

When Elara was strong enough to travel, she led William to the hidden enclave of her group. The journey was fraught with danger, but William’s instincts and Elara’s knowledge of the land helped them navigate the treacherous landscape. They encountered rogue drones, but William’s combat skills and Elara’s speed allowed them to destroy the metal predators.

The enclave was a sight to behold—a fortress built within the skeletal remains of a skyscraper, surrounded by a moat of rubble. Humans and vampires worked together, repairing, farming, and hunting. The moment they arrived, the survivors looked upon William with suspicion and fear, but Elara’s reassurance calmed them.

The leader of the group, a wise old human named Marcus, greeted William with caution. He had seen the horrors of the war and knew that trust didn’t come easy. But as William spoke of his intentions and the group he had been protecting, Marcus’s expression softened. The humans had been fighting a losing battle against the drones and rogue vampires; they needed a leader with William’s strength and experience.

Marcus and William sat down to plan their next moves. They had to expand their alliances and ensure the safety of their people. Together, they strategized about fortifying the enclave and seeking out other survivors. Elara hovered nearby, her eyes never leaving William’s face. In him, she saw a kindred spirit, a fellow survivor who understood the weight of their shared history.

“Tell us about your group,” Marcus said, his voice gruff but curious. William leaned back, his gaze drifting to the flickering candles that cast shadows on the wall. He described the small band of humans he had found and Lily, the brave young girl who had captured his heart with her innocence and courage; Tom, the skilled mechanic who had kept their machinery running; and Rachel, the nurse who had tended to their wounds and kept their spirits high.

Marcus listened intently, stroking his beard as he digested the information. “We need to unite,” he said finally. “Our numbers are too few to stand alone.” William nodded solemnly. We had to find a way to live together, humans and vampire, to rebuild what had been lost.

The following weeks were a flurry of activity. William and Elara ventured out into the wasteland, seeking more survivors. They encountered pockets of humans who had banded together for protection, and though many were wary of the vampires, the evidence of William’s goodwill spread. His reputation grew, and soon, groups were approaching him, seeking his guidance and protection.

The decision to merge the groups was not made lightly. The humans feared the vampires, and the vampires were weary of the humans’ unpredictable nature. But the need for unity was undeniable. William knew that if they were to rebuild, they would have to overcome their differences. He gathered everyone in the central square of the enclave, his powerful voice carrying over the murmurs of uncertainty.

“We stand on the brink of a new era,” he announced, his eyes scanning the faces before him. “An era where humans and vampires live together, side by side, working towards a common goal—survival.” The crowd fell silent, some nodding in agreement, others skeptical. “We must put aside our prejudices and mistrust. We are all that’s left of what was once a thriving civilization.”

Marcus stepped forward, his grizzled face a map of the battles he had seen. “I trust William,” he said firmly. “And if he says we can coexist, then we must find a way.” His words resonated, and slowly, the tension in the air began to dissipate.

Over the next few months, William and Marcus worked tirelessly to make the move a success to his town on the way William and Elara destroyed the drones and hunting parties to bring in food and supplies. The humans taught the vampires new skills, like farming and engineering, while the vampires shared their knowledge of combat and the night.

Elara grew particularly close to Lily, who had become the heart of the new community. Her curiosity and kindness bridged the gap between the two species, and she would often sit for hours, listening to Elara’s tales of the world before the war. The vampire, in turn, taught her to read in the moonlight, their shadows dancing on the pages of the few books that had survived the destruction.

As the days grew shorter and the nights longer, William felt an increasing urgency to eliminate the last of the drones. Their presence was a constant reminder of the horrors that had been unleashed upon the world, and he knew that true peace would not come until they were eradicated. He gathered a team of his most trusted humans and vampires, William and Elara, a set out on a perilous mission to destroy the drone nests scattered throughout the world.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.