Little Did I Know - Cover

Little Did I Know

Copyright© 2022 by Adam.F

Chapter 7

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A Man's wife plans to kill her husband and steal his millions of dollars. A coven of vampires have a plan that involves him.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fan Fiction   War   Vampires   Were animal   Cheating   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Big Breasts   Revenge   Transformation   Violence   AI Generated  

The Battle Begins

William, the vampire lord, stood atop a hill overlooking the bustling city below. His eyes narrowed as he gazed upon the mortal inhabitants, their puny lives and petty squabbles of no concern to him. But one thing did catch his attention - the humans had discovered his existence, and they were coming for him.

He could feel it in the air, the stirrings of a great hunt, the scent of fear and anticipation wafting from the streets below. The humans believed they could defeat him, that they could rid the world of his kind once and for all. But they were mistaken.

With a flick of his wrist, William summoned forth a horde of undead minions, their decaying flesh and glowing eyes appearing like magic on the horizon. They poured into the city, their grotesque forms causing chaos and terror wherever they went.

As the sun began to set, casting long shadows across the landscape, William descended from the hill, his black cape billowing behind him. He made his way through the panicked crowds, his cold, dead heart reveling in the fear that surrounded him.

For centuries, he had walked among the living, hiding in plain sight, waiting for this moment. And now, the time had come for him to take back what was rightfully his - the night.

The humans would not prevail against him. No, they would fall before their might, just as so many others had before them. For William was not just any vampire, but a king, a ruler of the darkness, and he would stop at nothing to ensure his reign continued unchallenged.

William the Vampire stood atop the crumbling ruins of the old castle, gazing out over the landscape below. The sun was setting, casting a golden glow over the land as he pondered his next move. For centuries, he had battled the humans who sought to destroy him and his kind, but they seemed to never tire of their vendetta.

As he watched, a group of armed men emerged from the trees, their torches and weapons glinting in the fading light. They moved cautiously towards the castle, no doubt seeking to take advantage of its vulnerable state.

With a sigh, William prepared himself for another night of combat. He had grown tired of this endless cycle of violence, but he knew that there was no other way to protect his home and his people.

He leapt down from the ramparts and charged towards the attackers, his fangs bared and ready to strike. As they closed in, he could feel the familiar thrum of power coursing through his veins, urging him onwards.

But just as the battle began, a strange sensation washed over him - one that he had not experienced in many years. It was a feeling of hope.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.