Little Did I Know - Cover

Little Did I Know

Copyright© 2022 by Adam.F

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A Man's wife plans to kill her husband and steal his millions of dollars. A coven of vampires have a plan that involves him.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fan Fiction   War   Vampires   Were animal   Cheating   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Big Breasts   Revenge   Transformation   Violence   AI Generated  

He peered into the darkness, sensing rather than seeing something that didn’t belong. The hairs on the back of his neck stood on end as the presence drew closer, until suddenly, a figure materialized before him. Tall and imposing, with piercing eyes and skin like porcelain, it was clear that this was no mortal woman.

“Who are you?” William demanded, trying to hide the fear that threatened to overwhelm him.

“I am Lillian, of the local vampire clan,” the figure replied, his voice low and husky. “And I have come for you.”

William’s heart raced as he tried to process what was happening. Vampires were real? And they wanted him? It seemed too absurd to be true, yet here he was, face to face with one.

“Why me?” he asked, his voice barely above a whisper.

William had always been sceptical of the supernatural, but when he met Lillian, he couldn’t deny the pull he felt towards her. She was beautiful and mysterious, with piercing green eyes that seemed to see right through him. He knew she was different from the moment she walked into the room, and yet, he found himself drawn to her in a way he had never experienced before.

His heart was racing with anticipation. He had longed to see her again since their fateful night on the street, and he hoped that she would accept him for what he had become. As he approached the entrance, he could feel her presence inside, her power calling to him like a beacon in the darkness.

He pushed open the door and stepped into Warehouse, his eyes adjusting to the dim light within.

“Welcome back, my dear William,” Lillian said, her voice husky and seductive as she emerged from the shadows. “I have been waiting for you.”

She was more beautiful than ever, her porcelain skin glowing in the candlelight, her full lips curved in a sly smile. William felt himself weakening under her gaze, his thirst for her blood growing stronger by the second.

“Lillian,” he whispered, taking a step closer to her. “I have missed you so much.”

“And I have missed you too, my love,” she replied, her hand reaching out to touch his cheek. “But we have so little time. The sun will soon rise, and I must prepare for my daytime slumber.”

“There is no need to rush,” William protested, pulling her close and pressing his lips to hers. Their kiss was deep and passionate, their bodies entwined as they savored every moment together.

Lillian leaned against the dark, dank stone wall of the underground cave, her long, black hair cascading down her back like a waterfall of night. She sipped her blood-red wine, her eyes fixed on William, who sat across from her, his own glass of wine held delicately in his slender fingers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.