Little Did I Know - Cover

Little Did I Know

Copyright© 2022 by Adam.F

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A Man's wife plans to kill her husband and steal his millions of dollars. A coven of vampires have a plan that involves him.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fan Fiction   War   Vampires   Were animal   Cheating   Harem   Polygamy/Polyamory   Big Breasts   Revenge   Transformation   Violence   AI Generated  

My Name is William Walters my wife is Melody Walters.

Little did I know that my wife was cheating on me, little did I know what my wife and her lovers were planning on doing to me, and what the local vampire coven had planned for me.

We had met at Georgia college and stared dating after 6months I was studying for my B.S in finance as I was planning to join American Financial Services Group in Savannah GA.

Melody was studying for her degree in Business Management. She is 5ft 8” inches tall with brown shoulder length hair and hazel eyes and 20d cup breasts I am 6 foot tall with brown hair and blue eyes.

We were both in our second year of college when we met and started dating, we had dated for the whole last 2 years at college, so I took her out to dinner one night a month after our graduation ceremony was completed and pulled out the ring, I had brought for her and asked her to marry me, she said yes.

We had a small wedding 6 months later with just a few friends from our college and work and during that time we both had started our jobs.

Melody had a job with another local company where she was an assistant manager to the manager of her company who is also her immediate boss whose company made parts for heavy machinery such as buses and big forklifts and cranes.

I didn’t realize that Melody’s boss wanted her and so did his boss and the CEO of the company who all knew she was married.

The first time she cheated on me her boss had told her she was needed to attend a meeting in Tennessee some 764 miles away.

Three of the big bosses went with her it was supposed to be a 4-day trip which turned into 8 days, and they spent 6 of the 8 days turning my wife into their slut. The 3 men gang banged her for hours on end in all her holes and made sure she didn’t tell what happened or else I wouldn’t live much longer.

Melody had called me on the 5th day and told me the meeting was extended to 8 days as the meeting had a small stall so they would have to stay longer. I didn’t know what happened during those 8 days, but I would evidentially find out what had happened then as well as what would happen over the years she worked for that company. They had made sure she was on the pill so she wouldn’t get pregnant from any of them until they were ready.

As our 12th anniversary was approaching, I had a booked her favourite restaurant and was going to take her out to dinner to celebrate as I had made a small fortune from my investments and smart planning. I had amassed 3 million dollars and somehow, they had found out since they were greedy bastards, they wanted it all.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.