Lew's Photo Studio Book 2 - Cover

Lew's Photo Studio Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Lew Pit

Chapter 18: George and Janet

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18: George and Janet - Book 2 covers the second 10 chapters with the first one about Lew having dinner with his friend Grace, his introduction into the world of BDSM, becoming the landlord of such a club, being dragged into a small orgy, getting a job student, and ending with the celebration of the 50th birthday of his lifelong friend and first nude model Catharina.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

The morning after my adventure with Grace in the swimming pool I had lots of work and lots of calls to make; I started with Astrid.

“Hey Astrid, I’ve found a venue for the video shoot, but it’s only available next weekend or the one after. You will love it, it’s a real palace: wonderful gardens, indoor and outdoor swimming pool, scrumptious bedrooms, a majestic staircase, billiard room, stables without horse though and there is even a ballet studio, so take your pick, this or next weekend.”

“Wow that is a lot to take in, I’m OK for either weekend, I’ve nothing special on hand, you need to contact Bethany too for the makeup though.”

“Yeah I know, but you are the one providing the clothes and the main purpose is showing the clothes. I’ll organize with Bethany and with Linda and with my new assistant, and with Grace who has the keys to the property, so I’ll come back to you when I know more.”

“Great, thanks for doing all this.”

“Thanks for giving Linda such an opportunity, talk to you soon.”

Next, I dialed Bethany: “Hey Bethany, Lew.”

“Yes I heard, I do know your voice by now,” she said with a chuckle.

“Oh, uh yes, sorry. So you remember that Astrid wanted this video for display in her shop, excuse me boutique?”

“Yes, you needed to find a venue and set it up right?”

“Yes, well I found one, but it’s only available this or next weekend, and we do need your painting skills for Linda, are you available on one or both of these weekends?”

“I can do both.”

“Great, so can Astrid, I’ll let you know which one when I’ve talked to Linda, cheerio.”

“Yes, cheerio to you too.”

Finally, I needed to call our star attraction, Linda, she too was available both weekends; all that was left was to secure my help for this thing, Jada, who in the end, as it was school vacation, had no problem either, so I decided to get it out of the way and do it the coming weekend.

I called them all back, including Grace to give them the time and date. Excellent, that was out of the way, one thing I needed to know though was when was this grand opening of the BDSM club planned, now that everything, as far as I knew, was installed, so I called Tanja.

“Tanja, darling, Lew here, do you have any idea when you want to open your new clubhouse? Everything is installed to your specifications as far as I know so what’s the planning?”

“That is still not decided by the board yet. We still need lots of specialized items to be built and installed and that could still take a few more weeks, my best estimate is the middle of next month.”

“Oh, that is indeed another four weeks at least then?”

“Oh yes absolutely, don’t you worry, I’ll give you plenty of warning before it happens; I may want to pay you a visit one of these days to inspect the work that is already done, when would be suitable?”

“I’m free Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday evening after closing time.”

“Mmmmm, how about ... uh Friday evening then, maybe afterward we can have dinner together?”

“Sounds excellent, what time do you prefer?”

“Shall we say six-thirty? Shall I book a table at The Deerhunter for eight?”

“Great I’ll be expecting you.”

All that was left for me to do was book a return flight to Rome. In a few weeks, it was Catharina’s birthday, and I wanted to congratulate her in person, after all, she was my very first nude photo model, and this was the big one, the big five O, yes sir she was turning fifty this year and I absolutely wanted to be there for her and forget about my turning sixty a few weeks later. Around ten I was done, everything arranged, everything booked, ready for another day at the grindstone in the shop, and it didn’t take long for the shop bell to ring.

When I came forward there was this couple, a big guy, my guess was at least one-meter-eighty-something (6ft), about my size, but a lot more muscles, brownish short clipped hair, big hairy hands. The woman was just a little shorter, but thanks to her heels, around the same height, with fake red hair and sporting a serious rack.

“How can I be of assistance to you folks?” I asked in my normal friendly manner.

“Do you do portraits?” the man asked.

“Yes sir I do, couples portraits, singles portraits, babies, dogs, anything you like.”

“Excellent, we would like some portraits of ourselves for our twenty-fifth anniversary.”

“Excellent idea sir, and when would you like to do this?”

“How about right now?” The guy responded.

“No problem, mister...?”

“Oh sorry, my name is George and this is my wife Janet.”

“Yes, I’m Lew, but I guess you already knew that?”

“Yes we did, you were recommended by a friend of ours.”

“Excellent, it’s always nice to hear that people have recommended you, it means at least one satisfied customer.”

“Please come through into the studio so we can see what and how we are going to portray you and your lovely wife.”

Once in the studio, I gave them a short overview of the possibilities, after which we sat down to discuss what exactly it was they were looking for.

“So, do you want to go for something frivolous, or more serious like official portraits or maybe a bit naughty?”

“What exactly do you mean by naughty?”

“I mean with maybe a bit of nudity, that’s very popular these days, even sometimes completely nude pictures, tasteful mind you, none of the naughty bits showing, just hinting at them.”

“You are a man after my own heart, that’s exactly what we want, and I want some tasteful pictures of my wife as well, showing all her assets though.”

“That’s fine, no problem. You want to go immediately to full nude, or shall we build up to it?”

“Uh, maybe build up to it?” He replied hesitantly.

“Yes no problem, now all we need to do is choose the setting, the best thing is to keep it simple, a neutral background and a simple easy chair, let me set that up for you and we’ll take it from there.”

I pulled down the white background and set the chair I had used with Nancy in the middle of it.

“Shall we start with the two of you then? Janet, can I ask you to open up your lovely blouse so we can see your bra and you George, unbutton your shirt, please? Janet, you sit in the chair and George you take up a position behind her. Lean into her and put your hand on her shoulder giving the impression you are sliding her blouse open.

“Excellent, please keep the pose so I can take some photos from different angles.”

“Shall we take it a bit further now? Janet please remove your blouse and bra and then slip your blouse back on, similar but slightly more revealing, George can you take off your shirt completely?”

George had hair all over his chest, Janet clearly was a D-cup with nice pointy breasts, crowned by large darkish areolae and prominent nipples, which were already quite erect: nerves, the cool of the air on her skin, I could only guess.

“Now sit sideways in the chair Janet, with your back against one armrest and your legs over the other, George you cover up Janet’s right breast, with your hand.”

George put one of his hairy hands over Janet’s breast, drawing a little moan from her, no real change in her nipps, so it was clear that the protruding nipples had nothing to do with nerves or arousal but were simply signs of being cold. Again I took pictures from different angles using different types of lighting. I love to work with narrow-beam spotlights, leaving most of the body almost in the dark, while accentuating the lighted part.

“OK Janet, now is the time to get completely nude, and you to George, get all your gear off, including shoes and or socks.”

When they both got completely naked I could see what Janet looked like, I couldn’t judge if the hair color was fake as she had clearly had a Brazilian wax: her pussy was very neat, only the outer labia showing, looking like a ripe plum. George was really hairy like a bear, but his pubic hair was trimmed.

Once they had shed their clothes they stood awaiting my instructions, I had them take up different poses, each more revealing than the previous one, but all in good taste, until George, who was by now sporting a raging hardon, took up a position behind Janet and simulated fucking her from behind.

“Wow George, do you want a picture of this pose as well?” I asked.

“Yeah, why not,” George replied, but not fake, I’d like it to be real.

“If that’s what you want George, no skin off my nose, I’ll shoot it.”

Upon which George spit in his hand, smeared it all over his dick, and penetrated Janet from behind with his 18 cm (7 inches) hard cock and started pumping away. I thought I noticed Janet wince when George penetrated her, but it was just a flash.

“Hold on George, these are stills, you want movement, I can do movement on video if you want to.”

“Yeah, do video as well.”

Now all hell broke loose. George was pumping away like mad while Janet starting making noises.

“Aaaaah, aaaah, aaaaaah!” It sounded fake though, and Janet’s body language was not giving signs of arousal nor pleasure, rather more as if she was in pain. I pride myself on being a fairly good reader of body language, especially when it comes to the arousal of women. I can spot a fake orgasm a mile off, and this was very clearly a fake reaction from Janet.

“Could I stop you there George, please?”

“Whatever for, Janet is having fun and me too, why do you want me to stop?”

“I am afraid that Janet is not having fun, in fact, in my opinion, Janet is suffering.”

“No, no I like it!” Janet interjected.

“I am afraid I need to disagree with you there Janet; you are not enjoying this one bit. Faking that you’re enjoying it is no good for either of you As far as I see, this is a consensual rape if such a thing exists.”

“You are overstepping the mark buddy!” George shouted.

I ignored George and spoke to Janet. “Janet, please stop it, you are in pain, I can’t allow it.”

All of a sudden Janet broke down and started to cry hard.

“What’s up, honey? Shall I thump this idiot in the face?” George said.

“No George,” Janet replied, “He is right, I don’t like what you are doing and I was faking enjoying it. I have been faking my orgasms for the past twenty-five years.”

“No, no that is not true, I can see that you have orgasms every time and good ones, I hear it in your voice, I see it in your body.”

Janet cried harder and harder, thus confirming her difficult confession. Wow, this was heavy, a woman confessing to her husband that she’s been faking everything for twenty-five years and all that in front of a total stranger. George looked at his wife and had no idea what was happening to him, his whole world crumbling in front of his eyes.

“No honey this can’t be true, I would never force myself on you, you always immediately went with it.”

“Yes, George...” Janet said in between cries, “It’s my fault that I always pretended to like what you were doing, but I never derived any pleasure from it. I’m so sorry.”

“No darling, I should be the one sorry for not seeing it. I could never imagine forcing myself on you, I honestly thought that you liked our sex life.”

I needed to do something for these poor folks, this could directly be leading to a big break, maybe even a divorce, and it was clear that deep down they loved each other. This was a clear case of a total lack of sexual education on both sides, combined with terrible communication. I couldn’t imagine that this sort of thing was still happening in our liberated times.

“Listen, Janet, George, what you need is proper education, something you never got when you were young. So you married twenty-five years ago, how old were you?”

“I was eighteen,” Janet said in between sniffs, “and George was twenty-two, and I was pregnant with our now twenty-four-year-old and only daughter Dawn.”

“I see and you were never properly told what sex was all about, you had to figure it all out by yourselves.”

“My mother told me that men want to have sex and that we women have to accept that and make sure they enjoy it and had orgasms to impregnate us, a woman enjoying sex was a harlot, a whore.”

“Oh my God, one of those, and I bet George that your sex education was not much better?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.