Lew's Photo Studio Book 2 - Cover

Lew's Photo Studio Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Lew Pit

Chapter 16: Elisa and Jada

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16: Elisa and Jada - Book 2 covers the second 10 chapters with the first one about Lew having dinner with his friend Grace, his introduction into the world of BDSM, becoming the landlord of such a club, being dragged into a small orgy, getting a job student, and ending with the celebration of the 50th birthday of his lifelong friend and first nude model Catharina.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Monday morning around ten I was about ready to open the shop again. Getting to the door, I found Elisa patiently waiting for me on the doorstep.

“What’s up Elisa?”

“I need to do some additional electrical work in the cellar Master Lew. Jack told me exactly what is needed. It will only take me a few hours; you won’t even hear I’m there, it’s all cabling and connections I need to make, no noisy stuff like drilling or anything.”

“Well, you know the way.”

“Can you please open up the backdoor Master Lew, as I need to move some stuff in as well and I don’t want to go through the shop and the photo studio to do that.”

“Will do darling.”

Elisa went back outside to move her van to the rear, so she could unload her stuff, I opened the door for her and went about my business in the shop and computer room. Around noon I decided to have a look at what Elisa was doing.

Entering the cellar via the inside staircase I saw her, in a corner, working on some sort of electrical board. She looked very intent, so I coughed lightly to make my presence known without startling her.

“How’s it going?”

“Very well thank you, Master Lew, I’m about halfway through.”

“And what exactly is it that you are doing; it looks like some sort of control panel.”

“Yes it is; from this command post everything can be activated or deactivated: lighting, sound, winches, stage sets, heating, curtains, it comes all together here. Under the table is the sound system.”

“Wow impressive and you know how to install all this stuff then?”

“Yes Master Lew, I designed the table myself.”

“Good grief girl you are a real Wizkid; Jack must be very happy he found you and that you’re working for him.”

“I am also very happy to work for Jack; I like him very much, especially after he introduced me to his special lifestyle. I was a bit lost having sex. I felt something was wrong or missing, I had never had an orgasm as other girls do. Jack gave me my first one when he initiated me, it felt like coming home.”

“So you are really into this BDSM stuff then are you?”

“Yes Master Lew, I hope to be chosen as one of the featured attractions for the inauguration of the new clubhouse.”

“If that is your wish, I hope for you it will come true, you absolutely earned it. I only hope I can live up to Tanja’s wishes too.”

“Why do you think you won’t Master Lew?”

“You see darling I am getting a bit old and I tire more easily than I used to, I’m thinking of getting some help for the studio and shop, maybe someone like you, young, interested in photography, and not afraid of some hard work.”

“Are you really Master Lew?”

“Yes, do you know anyone that could fit the bill, maybe amongst your friends?”

“Not amongst my friends Master Lew, but my younger sister Jada wants to start at the school for photography in the Fall, now that she’s finished middle school.”

“Oh, how old is your younger sister then?”

“She turned eighteen last week Master Lew; we had a big party as that’s a very important age no?”

“Indeed it is, you can start to do all kinds of grown-up stuff when you turn eighteen. So do you think your sister would be interested in a work experience contract, similar to the way you started with Jack?”

“To be honest Master Lew, when I told her about my work here for you, she kind of asked me if I could discreetly investigate if you would be interested and willing to take on an apprentice.”

“Darling, you are a godsend, yes I am interested in taking on an apprentice and if she is half as good as you are I would be ecstatic. When can I meet your sister, Jada was it?”

“Yes, Jada.”

“Nice name is there a special meaning to it?”

“It refers to the semi-precious stone jade.”

“I see, so is she precious?”

“She is to me”

“Have you other siblings Elisa?”

“No, it’s just the two of us.”

“No parents?”

“No, we came to your country as refugees, I was fourteen and my sister was ten. We were placed in foster care, moving out when I turned eighteen. Master Jack helped us and now with my wages as a full-time electrician we’re doing OK, I can even put my sister through this photography school.”

All of a sudden Elisa took off her shirt. She was completely topless, with no bra.

“What are you doing girl?”

“I want to thank you for what you want to do for me and my sister. Please allow me to pleasure you.”

She fell to her knees and started undoing the buttons of my jeans and before I could react, they were on the floor, taking my boxer shorts with them, and my cock was gobbled up in her hot enticing mouth.

“You don’t need to do that.”

“I wanne ooo maaaer Lew.” She mumbled, clearly not wanting to hurt my dick by pronouncing letters like ‘s’ or ‘t’.

It felt amazing, she was masterful at sucking cock, taking it all the way in, massaging it with her throat muscles, and licking the underside with her agile tongue. God that girl really knew how to work that tongue of hers, I guess a snake couldn’t do any better, not that I would ever let a snake get close to my love stick.

My hands automatically moved to her perky boobs which were obviously, after she removed her shirt, fully on display and accessible. Contrary to the pinching and hurting Jack made me do to them, I tickled and stroked her boobs tenderly and felt her nipples become erect and rock hard under my fingers.

With her masterful oral skills, it didn’t take very long for me to feel an orgasm coming on, I bet you she could win any contest for making a guy cum the fastest with a blowjob.

“Oh, you are making me cum, I can’t hold out any longer, oooh yes, fuck!”

Like the first time, she blew me and I came, she kept her lips very tightly closed around the base of my cock - no semen was allowed to escape when I started to pump rope after rope into her hot mouth.

When it was done, again like the first time, she swallowed, stood up, picked up her shirt, put it on, and continued her work as if nothing had happened.

When she had finished, around three, she came up to me.

“Master Lew, when can you see my sister please?”

“Uh, how about next Sunday in the afternoon?”

“Is two o’clock OK for you Master Lew?”

“Yes that’s excellent; will you come as well?”

“Yes, I’ll come with Jada.”

“Good, I look forward to your visit. Shall I get something from the bakery to nibble on then?”

“You don’t have to do anything special for us.

“No, no, when I entertain young, or old, ladies at my place, I insist on having tea and cakes with them. See you both on Sunday then. One last thing, when you come I don’t want you to refer to me as Master Lew, but simply as Lew, Jack is your master, not me”

“Yes, Master Lew.”

“Remember, not on Sunday Elisa!”

“Yes, Lew,” she said looking bashful, turning slightly red in the face.

That Sunday, I was getting more nervous by the minute. It was not every Sunday that I entertained two, judging by Elisa, beautiful young women in my apartment. I was extremely curious about what her sister Jada looked like and if I could possibly work with her.

At two o’clock sharp the bell rang. I buzzed the girls up.

“Welcome ladies to my humble abode.”

“Good afternoon Ma...” I cast a stern look at Elisa before she could finish and waggled my finger. “Uh Lew,” she then completed.

I could only really see Elisa well, as her sister was hidden behind her on the stairs. When they came in I was pleasantly surprised, both were wearing very similar clothing, a crop top in some sort of stretchy material, leaving their midriffs bare, which I absolutely adore, a small pair of shorts, and strappy sandals with, 8 cm (3 inch) heels.

I noticed that Jada was even more beautiful than her sister Elisa, particularly for a boob guy. She was as slender as Elisa, but she didn’t look like a tomboy, she had a far more feminine form. My eyes were immediately drawn to her chest, she clearly inherited the genes from someone else in the family as her boobs were definitely a few sizes bigger than Elisa’s.

“Please ladies, take a seat. What can I get you to drink, coffee, tea, soft drinks? I have some cakes from the corner bakery to go with it?”

“Coffee please!” they replied followed by a small giggle as it came as one voice, clearly; they were a close family.

“There is sugar and milk on the table if you want it.”

Looking at each other again with a giggle they said again in unison “we take it black and no sugar thank you.”

“Excellent! So, Jada, Elisa tells me that you intend to join the photography school next academic year?”

“Yes, sir I do.”

“You can call me Lew dear just like your sister does.”

“OK, Lew.”

“And I understand that you would like to combine this with working on a part-time basis for me?”

“Yes I would like that very much; I’m sure I can learn so much from you.”

“You are eighteen?”

“Yes.”

“Why did you decide to go into photography?”

“From a young age, I’ve been fascinated by photography. My sister bought me my first camera when she got her first wages from Jack. I brought some of my work if you’d care to look at it?”

“Absolutely!”

She pulled out a big folder from the bag she was carrying and gave it to me. Going through I was pleasantly surprised, she had some excellent photos in there. The print quality was not up to real professional standards, but I could understand that as it is rather expensive to get good prints. She saw it on my face, I guess.

“The printer I use is an amateur machine, although it prints with eight different colors, but it is too expensive for me to buy the real professional paper as well, and my camera is not one of those very expensive professional cameras either.”

“Very understandable dear, but it is not the camera that takes the picture, but the person behind it, and I can see that you have a photographer’s eye to capture images. With the right training, I think you could grow to become a really good professional photographer.”

“Oh, you give me too much credit.”

“No, no, I do think you have it in you, it just needs to be brought out, and with a bit of coaching and lots of theory lessons, you will do excellently.”

“When you’ve finished your coffee, if you want to, we can go downstairs and you can visit the studio.”

“Yes, I’d really love that.”

“Excellent, let’s go downstairs then.”

On the way down I took Elisa aside and whispered in her ear, “does your sister know about the cellar?”

“Yes, she is a member,” she whispered back.

“Shall we show her that as well, so she can see her sister’s handiwork?”

“Yes, no problem.”

“What are you two whispering about, something the little sister is not allowed to hear?”

“No Jada, I was asking Elisa if you knew about the cellar.”

“I know all about it, and I’m a member of the lifestyle as well.”

“You are?”

“Yes and I’m looking for a Master; would you care to be mine, Lew?”

“Uh ... I am not sure if I would qualify, I don’t know enough about the lifestyle.”

“Neither do I, so that would be great, then we can learn together.”

“I’ll think about it, but first let me show you the photo studio.”

“So this is where I do about fifty percent of my work Jada, the other half is done in the computer room. In the good old days that was in the darkroom, but for most of us, those days are gone. You will however learn about it in school and will have to work there in darkrooms as well.”

“Wow,” was about all Jada could say as she walked around, looking at all the backdrops and the lighting I had in there. I pointed out the daylight option to her as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.