Lew's Photo Studio Book 2 - Cover

Lew's Photo Studio Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Lew Pit

Chapter 14: Jack and His Sub Elisa

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Jack and His Sub Elisa - Book 2 covers the second 10 chapters with the first one about Lew having dinner with his friend Grace, his introduction into the world of BDSM, becoming the landlord of such a club, being dragged into a small orgy, getting a job student, and ending with the celebration of the 50th birthday of his lifelong friend and first nude model Catharina.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

The Monday after my rescue operation of Bethany, I got a call from a guy.

“Hello, Lew?”

“Yes this is Lew, what can I do for you?”

“Hey Lew, I’m Jack and I’m calling you on behalf of Tanja for some electrical work that needs to be done in the potential new club playroom, are you aware of this?”

“Yes Jack I am, what would you like to know?”

“To allow me to make an estimate of the cost, I need to visit the premises and see what is required. I have some technical drawings Tanja sent me and a list of what she would like to have installed but I need to see the base I have to start from to be able to give you an estimate of the cost.”

“Sounds reasonable, when would you like to come over, and do you know where I am?”

“Yeah I know where you are, in the village photoshop, and how does Wednesday morning grab you for a visit?”

“Wednesday is fine, it is usually a quiet day, so yes, around what time can I expect you?”

“Shall we say ten?”

“OK sounds good.”

So that Wednesday Jack ‘the electrician’ came and took a detailed look and made lots of notes.

“I’ll send you an estimate in about three days, is that OK for you?”

“Fine, I’ll look forward to it.”

The estimate I received was very, what am I saying, extremely acceptable, it was obvious that Tanja had given Jack clear instructions on what was expected of him, technically and money-wise. I called Jack and informed him that, as far as I was concerned, it was a go and asked him when he would like to start work.

“We would like to start next week on Monday, we will be arriving bright and early at seven o’clock, is that OK for you, or is that too early?”

“Nope not too early at all, seven is fine by me, I am up at six anyway and my cleaning lady Jill arrives around ten to eight as well. See you then.”

That Monday I let Jack in through the back entrance and let him get started. In the evening after a whole day with a lot of drilling and other noise, before locking up, I went down to take a look at what they’d been doing. There were work platforms all over the place and a lot of electric cables already installed along the walls and the ceiling, some of them pretty heavy, my guess, to install winches on the ceiling to hoist things or even, who knows, people up.

The next day, going down mid-morning I saw Jack busy putting in electrical sockets on the walls and another person on one of the platforms. All of a sudden, as I looked closer, it hit me, the person on the platform was not wearing a shirt and seemed to be a woman.

“Hey, Jack who do you have up there on the platform and why is she topless?”

“Oh that’s Elisa, she is my sub and also working for me.”

“I had no idea that this club thing also extended to personnel.”

“Well Elisa is sort of unique, she started as an apprentice with me when she was sixteen on a work experience contract, two days practice per week and three days at school learning all the theory. She’s now twenty-two and is working full-time for me. Over the years we worked together she got interested in our lifestyle and became, not only my faithful helper but since she turned eighteen, my sub as well.”

“I see.”

“Let me show you.”

“Slave come down and show yourself to Lew!”

Elisa came down from the platform like lightning and stood in front of me, topless, legs slightly spread hands on her lower back, the slave position I remembered from my encounters with Astrid. She was a really cute little thing, 1.6m (5’3”), I guessed. Going by her light brown skin color and features I thought Latino. She had raven black hair, covered by a safety helmet, and sported rather small, but perky boobs, A or double A maybe. Finally, a very toned midriff with the cutest belly button, yeah I know, I do have a thing for belly buttons, and legs encased in heavy work trousers and steel-toed safety shoes.

“Would you like to see more?”

“Uh, I don’t know, maybe yes?”

“Strip slave!”

Elisa jumped into action, taking off her shoes, unbuttoning her trousers, and dropping them to the floor, no panties, so in five seconds flat she was completely naked standing in the slave position.

“Inspection position slave, display those lovely titties to Lew!”

“Wow, doesn’t she have a problem doing that in front of a total stranger?”

“No she loves it, don’t you slave?”

“Yes Master, I love to show my body very much.”

“Would you like to feel her tits?”

“Uh I don’t know, is she really OK with that?”

“Slave!”

“I like it very much Master, please feel free to touch my tits and pinch my nipples.”

Carefully I put one hand on her right boob and felt it, almost tickling it feeling the nipple extend. With her words in mind, I pinched it lightly between my thumb and index finger.

“If you want to really please her, you have to pinch harder, come let me show you,” Jack said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.