Lew's Photo Studio Book 2 - Cover

Lew's Photo Studio Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Lew Pit

Chapter 12: Astrid’s and Tanja’s BDSM Club

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12: Astrid’s and Tanja’s BDSM Club - Book 2 covers the second 10 chapters with the first one about Lew having dinner with his friend Grace, his introduction into the world of BDSM, becoming the landlord of such a club, being dragged into a small orgy, getting a job student, and ending with the celebration of the 50th birthday of his lifelong friend and first nude model Catharina.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

In the middle of the week after my dinner with Grace and Nancy, I got a text from Astrid asking me to attend a meeting with the president of her secret ‘club’ to discuss the use of my cellar for their meetings. I suggested the following Sunday afternoon as I had no intention to meet with these two in the evening; I first needed to see who this ‘president’ was. I knew from Astrid’s remarks that it was a woman, but even then you never know, better safe than sorry. I got a quick reply informing me that they would come Sunday at 3 pm.

The week was slightly busier than usual, with the town festival going on, and me taking lots of pictures of all the activities for the local newspaper and for the commune’s newsletter and records. It was a good thing I sometimes had these shindigs to generate a steady income.

Sunday morning when I got up I must admit I was a bit nervous, this would be a big step for me if we came to an agreement. The basement would be fully and permanently occupied. The good thing was that it would generate another steady income from rent and maybe if I played my cards right, I could become their permanent observer and photographer. Who knows, perhaps I could even participate in some of their games.

I treated myself to a full English breakfast, which was possible as I had found a supermarket that stocked Heinz Baked Beans, a rare commodity on the Continent. I used to buy them during my business trips to the UK, together with tea and different types of cake I love; unfortunately, that’s all in the past now as I don’t travel that much anymore. After lunch, I took a nap to make sure I was well rested to receive Astrid and whomever her club’s president turned out to be. On the dot of three, the bell rang, and I went quickly downstairs to meet the ladies.

“Good afternoon ladies, welcome!”

“This is Mistress Tanja,” Astrid said, introducing me to the woman accompanying her.

Deliberately avoiding the title ‘Mistress’, I extended my hand and said, “Hello Tanja, I’m Lew, welcome.”

“Nice to meet you, Lew,” she replied, giving me a firm handshake.

It was clear that this was a woman ‘not to be toyed with’, she oozed dominance, even her figure accentuated that, I guessed she was around my height which is 1,83 m (6 feet) but with the 12 cm (5 inch) heels she was wearing, she towered over me. She was clad in a nice silk, cream-colored, blouse over skin-tight black jeans, I couldn’t detect any sign of panties under the jeans, so I was wondering if she came commando and if I was going to find out sometime during their visit.

“Please follow me through the studio so we can get to the basement.” I opened the door to the photoshop and led them through the studio to the dressing room area. While walking through, Tanja said, “This is a very nice studio Lew, far bigger than I expected.”

“I hope you will be even more impressed by the area I would like to present to you - if you care to come this way.”

Opening the door, in the corner, giving access to the circular metal staircase going down, I went first to switch on the lights so that they could descend safely. I awaited them at the bottom of the stairs, Tanja arriving first. I could clearly see on her face that she was, again, appropriately impressed.

“Is this area as big as your upstairs studio?”

“Yes it’s the same surface 10 m x 25 m or 250 m2 (2690 square feet) and 3 m (10 feet) high, but as you can see, aside from some basic lighting, it’s still completely bare, ready to be turned into whatever you want it to be.”

“Excellent, I must say this exceeds, by far, what I was expecting, Astrid told me it was a big space but this big and this high, wow I am impressed, this would allow us to seriously expand our activities.”

“As you see, it’s just raw concrete all around, you can leave it as it is or you can decorate it in any fashion you like. Allow me to let my imagination run wild, it could be a medieval dungeon, an SS interrogation facility, a police station with jail, or even closer to today’s fashion, Mister Grey’s ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ red playroom. It’s by nature soundproof, there is water, drainage and electricity, with a separate line and meter, so lighting, or anything requiring electricity, bathrooms, dressing rooms and heating can be installed just like I have it upstairs.”

“If you decide to take it, you have two possibilities, I can have the amenities, dressing room and bathroom or rooms installed, that will of course reflect in the rent; or you can rent it as it is and have everything installed yourself. There is another entrance at the back, big enough to move anything smaller than 3 by 3 m (10x10 ft) inside. This could also act as a private entrance without having to go through the photo studio which could prove to be inconvenient for everyone.

“Shall we adjourn to my apartment upstairs to talk figures maybe?”

“Sounds great, let’s do just that.”

I took the ladies back up and to my apartment.

“Please take a seat, can I get you ladies something to drink?”

After a few drinks we agreed that they would rent the place and that I would have the amenities I had suggested installed, so they only had to take care of the decoration, which of course was more their specialty as my knowledge of their kink was rather minimal. Tanja informed me that she could help with the amenities that needed to be installed as they had at least one plumber and one electrician in the club who would be more than willing to do the work for ‘a very friendly price’, as she put it. The remaining part of the cost like the walls and doors, would be regarded as my club entrance fee. It was furthermore agreed that I would be their club photographer, provided I could also do video, which of course I could, although it was not my specialty, but hey how different could it be to taking photos I asked myself. Besides I am a quick learner.

“I understand you had a taste of some of our games with Astrid?”

“Yes I did.”

“And did you like it?”

“As Astrid probably told you, I am a novice, so I just played it by ear with the help of Astrid of course, but from her reactions, I thought she was satisfied with what I put her through, despite the side remark that I’d have a lot to learn to become a Master.”

“Would you like to learn some more?”

“Absolutely!”

“Would you like to learn some more now?”

“Hey why not, no time better than the present, but who am I supposed to learn with?”

“Come on Lew, we have the perfect specimen to learn with right here, Astrid, stand up!”

“Yes Mistress,” Astrid replied while jumping up and assuming, what I guessed, was a sex slave position, legs slightly spread, hands on her lower back, head up looking straight ahead.

“Good girl, now take off your clothes, fold them nicely, keep the heels on and come back!”

“Yes Mistress,” Astrid replied while she scrambled to get her blouse, skirt, bra and panties off, while retaining her 4 inch heels. She folded the clothes neatly as instructed and put them on a nearby chair after which, resumed her position.

“Well Lew what shall we have Astrid do? Suck you off maybe? Or is that something you get regularly, which you don’t immediately see as kinky, or shall we give her a spanking maybe? Mmmmhmmm Might be difficult as you have no whips or anything available I guess?”

“No I am afraid not, but the last time I simply used my hands to turn her nice butt beet red.”

“OK that could be an option, Astrid position yourself over Lew’s legs so he can get full access to your bottom!”

At first seemingly a bit reluctant, Astrid nevertheless quickly placed herself over my legs with her bottom up, and arms stretched forward.

“Now Lew let me see how you go about this.”

I gave one of Astrid’s enticing butt cheeks a whack which seriously resounded in the room; she gave a small cry.

“Shut up slave, you are to remain silent, take it like a trooper! Again!”

I did the same to her other butt cheek, this time Astrid remained totally silent although I could feel from her bodily reaction it hurt.

“Excellent, but not really convincing; let me demonstrate.”

I felt Astrid flinch at those words; I could imagine she knew what was coming. Tanja stood up and lifting her arm high into the air brought her hand down on Astrid’s bum with a force that almost kicked her off my legs, leaving a clear red handprint on her otherwise whitish bottom.

“That is how you spank a slave Lew! Now do it over, Tanja said with a stern voice.”

I lifted my arm, as Tanja had done and made it come down with all my force making a red handprint on the other cheek. Both of her buttocks were now slowly turning pink.

“After this, you pet her bottom to make her feel better, at the same time making sure there is no permanent injury.”

I did just that, making some sort of massaging movement over her pink and clearly sore bottom.

“Stand up slave!”

Astrid quickly moved back upright again assuming the position she had been in before.

“Now let’s concentrate on one of her features you men are all so crazy about, her tits, you see how her nipples are already standing at attention?”

“Yes, I see.”

“Inspection!” Tanja shouted, after which I saw Astrid take up another position, her legs still slightly apart but with her hands, fingers interlaced behind her head, elbows pointing outward.

“You have now full access to the slave’s tits, start tickling down the inside of her arms and the side of her tits.”

“I know this part, as I use this technique myself when having sex with a woman, so moving down the inside of her upper arms, moving over her armpits I then tickle circles around her boobs, coming closer and closer to her nipps, but without actually touching them right?”

“Yes, I see there are at least some things you seem to know about handling a woman’s tits.”

With my nails I tickled Astrid’s arms getting closer and closer to her ample bosom which I attacked next making her shiver as I approached closer and closer to her nipples.

“Pinch them!”

I took the now really erect nipples between my thumb and index finger and pinched them.

“Not like a sissy, pinch them hard and twist them, I want to see the effect of it on her face!”

I pinched hard and gave her nipples a 180° twist resulting in a small yelp from her lips.

“Be quiet slave! And keep your hands on the back of your head and those elbows nicely spread!” Tanja barked.

By doing that, Astrid’s boobs pushed even further forward, allowing me to really start playing with them.

“Do you have any clothes pins in your house?”

“I guess I do somewhere.”

“Go get them and bring some thin rope as well if you have it. Remember I am improvising here. In the club, we have proper nipple clamps we can use.”

I knew I had some new wooden clothespins in a drawer in the kitchen and got them, together with some thin rope as well.

“First attach some rope to the clothespin, let me show you how.”

Tanja showed me how to put a bit of rope through the metal spring of the clothespin and let a serious portion hang below it. I did the same with the other.

“Now clip a clothespin on each nipple.”

“Good, do you have something not too heavy or too big?”

I was thinking hard about what I could come up with, God this was almost like taking an exam. Then I remembered I had some weights from antique scales, only used for decoration these days, in the kitchen and fetched them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.