Lew's Photo Studio Book 2 - Cover

Lew's Photo Studio Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Lew Pit

Chapter 19: Tanja and Vagina

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 19: Tanja and Vagina - Book 2 covers the second 10 chapters with the first one about Lew having dinner with his friend Grace, his introduction into the world of BDSM, becoming the landlord of such a club, being dragged into a small orgy, getting a job student, and ending with the celebration of the 50th birthday of his lifelong friend and first nude model Catharina.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

The rest of the week was rather uneventful but I was getting a bit nervous on Friday towards six when I expected Tanja to arrive. After all, she was a force to be reckoned with: boss of the local BDSM club, and master of, amongst others, Astrid, and who else? Just as I was about to close the shop, she arrived, oozing authority, black suit with a mid-calf length tube skirt. I just got a glimpse of a black bra underneath the jacket, black stockings, and black pumps with 12cm (5 inch) heels, making her taller than I was.

“Good evening Lew, ready for the inspection?”

“Should I play along and act as a sub,” I wondered, “no I don’t think so.”

“Hello Tanja, and welcome; shall we go straight to the cellar?”

“Sounds good.”

We descended the round metal staircase leading to the cellar, and as I needed to switch on the light for Tanja’s inspection, I led the way opening the door for her. Once we had entered, she looked around.

“Excellent, I see the floor has been done in cast polished concrete as ordered; it gives a very smooth surface, easy for removing any bodily fluids that may end up there. The walls have been left as they were, raw concrete, excellent. Now let’s take a look at the electricals.”

“Elisa told me the controls are here in the corner, all built into this command post.”

After Elisa’s explanations, I could control some of the toys, like the winches, the sound system, and a big part of the lighting, which was rather similar to what I had upstairs in the photo studio.

“Good, good, how about dressing and cleaning, mmhmm I see they have built a dressing room, hopefully to my specifications, let’s take a look, yes indeed very nice. Excellent I like it. Have you paid Jack’s and the plumber’s invoices?”

“Yes I have Tanja, their prices were very reasonable.”

“They had better have been if they want to remain members of the club. So let’s see what we can install where.”

“You want to install more stuff?”

“Of course, these are the basics that you find in every normal warehouse, now we need to move in the more specific toys we need.”

“Oh, and what would they be?”

“Well we need a St. Andrew’s cross, a spanking bench, a whipping post, a sex swing or two, several restraining boxes, a dungeon and gynecology chair, great fun for aficionados, a little leftover from our childhood when we wanted to play doctor, great isn’t it? Those are the big ones, then we need cupboards to store the spanking gear like an assortment of Cat-O-Nine tails, paddles, riding crops, and the restraining gear, like ropes in different thicknesses and chains, nipple clamps, suction cups, one of which I mentioned to you the other day; we have a nice assortment of Japanese nipple clamps with different weights in our collection.”

“Wow, that’s quite a lot.”

“Oh that is far from everything, we also have a very advanced fucking machine, different types of normal and strap-on dildoes and butt plugs, loads of lubricants, oh, and a smothering bed, box, and chair, multiple spreader bars, tons of rope, candles ... We will need a lot of cupboard space to store it all; I’ll get someone to make some more for us, now that we have ample space to put them.”

“So that’s why the inauguration is still a few weeks off then?”

“Yes, it will take several more weeks to first move our current stuff here, and put in the additional cupboards and tools and fill them.”

“OK, I think I have seen everything.”

“Great, could I invite you to my apartment for a pre-dinner drink maybe?”

“Sounds excellent, I will tell you some more about our lifestyle then; please lead the way.”

Once in my apartment, I offered Tanja a glass of Champagne.

“How did you end up in this lifestyle?”

“That’s a long and complicated story.”

“It’s early yet, so please do tell.”

“It started when I was very young, I don’t like to go too deep into the details, but suffice it to say that I grew up in a household where my mother had a succession of abusive partners, most of whom really didn’t appreciate me being around. I quickly learned to hide away whenever they were present and consequently spent a lonely and scared childhood. My so-called virginity was sold at an auction when I was fourteen to the highest bidder a month after I had been raped by my mom’s partner while she was lying drunk and high on drugs on the sofa. From then onwards I was lent out to different men by my mother and her then partner for fun and games, I was the main breadwinner for two years.”

“As I wasn’t present during the auction itself, I learned later on that there had been some sort of bidding had happened to sell my virginity. I fled from home when I was sixteen with the help of some sort of overaged hippie and moved into his ‘love’ commune, where there was free sex for all. It was there that I was properly introduced into the world of BDSM, at first as a slave, but by the time I turned nineteen, I had become a Mistress.”

“That wasn’t a real nice childhood that you had then, though it does explain your attitude, especially towards men.”

“Yes it does, but when I see a nice guy like yourself, I do recognize that not all men are animals and rapists, but guys like you are rare. I was wondering how you became so woman-friendly?”

“That too is quite a story, it started with losing my virginity at the tender age of eighteen to a thirty-six-year-old woman.”

“Twice your age, remarkable.”

“Yes, there does seem to be a pattern with these figures, eighteen, thirty-six, seventy-two; the last one I definitely wish to reach.”

“But please would you mind sharing your story with me?”

“No of course not.”

I told Tanja of all my adventures with Alicia and how I even today see her sometimes. By the time I’d finished, it was high time to go to the Deer Hunter restaurant, probably again to stir up another wave of village gossip about myself, with yet another single woman. We enjoyed the excellent food and wine that the place had to offer, we did go slightly overboard with the dishes we selected, but hey Tanja was paying, and I let her choose the most expensive part, the wine. After dinner, Tanja invited me to her place for a nightcap. Great I thought, I can see where and how she lives, hopefully giving me a better insight into her private life, because after all, she remained a bit of a mystery to me. I was in for a serious surprise. Entering her loft-style apartment, the first thing that hit my eye was a steel cage with a naked young lady of perhaps 20 inside.

“Before you ask, this is my slave, and I call her Vag, short for Vagina. She is completely dedicated to my vagina, to please it, to clean it, to pamper it. Vag, you may come out of your cage.”

“Thank you, Mistress, is there anything I can do for you?”

“No Vag go stand in your spot and be a nice ornament.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Vag moved to one of the pillars in the room and stood with her arms up in the air against the pillar facing into the room and looked straight ahead with non-seeing eyes as if she was in a trance.

“What would you like to drink, or would you prefer to inspect Vag a bit closer up?”

“Don’t mind if I do Tanja, I am a lover of feminine beauty and from what I see of her, she is very beautiful. Oh, and cognac would be nice if you have it?”

“Go right ahead, ask her to do whatever you like; you can also touch her if you want.

“Vag, Lew will inspect you and you will allow him to do so, and do whatever he wishes afterward.

“Yes, Mistress.”

Moving closer to Vag, I could see how beautiful she was, her face was classic, like some of the forties film stars, milky white flawless skin, no piercings, no tattoos, juicy breasts, with almost no areolae and just a tiny nipple on each, a flat, toned stomach and an alluring navel, below which, her mons veneris was slightly raised flowing into the nicely closed slit of her pussy, with below that, beautiful toned thighs and legs and gorgeous feet with red painted toenails, the same color as the nails on her hands. I lightly touched her right nipple which immediately sprung to attention, it was clear she was a bit aroused, because of me or because her Mistress was there I had no idea. I was curious and wanted confirmation that she was indeed getting a bit aroused, so I slid the finger of my other hand ever so lightly over her slit, up and down, up and down, she moaned almost inaudibly; I guess she didn’t want Tanja to overhear it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.