Lew's Photo Studio Book 2 - Cover

Lew's Photo Studio Book 2

Copyright© 2022 by Lew Pit

Introduction

Erotica Sex Story: Introduction - Book 2 covers the second 10 chapters with the first one about Lew having dinner with his friend Grace, his introduction into the world of BDSM, becoming the landlord of such a club, being dragged into a small orgy, getting a job student, and ending with the celebration of the 50th birthday of his lifelong friend and first nude model Catharina.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting  

Book 2 covers the second 10 chapters with the first one about Lew having dinner with his friend Grace, his introduction into the world of BDSM, becoming the landlord of such a club, being dragged into a small orgy, getting a job student, and ending with the celebration of the 50th birthday of his lifelong friend and first nude model Catharina.

To help the reader keep track of the different characters is a list in order of their appearance in the book(s).

Lew Emmett (59) main character, retired owns the photo shop and studio, bachelor.

Catharina (49) Italian, the first girl photographed by Lew in the nude, long ago.

Linda (20) Very flexible girl, eager to start a career as a model.

Nancy (26) Young mother convinced by Lew to pose nude with her baby Amelia.

Astrid (36) Shop owner, “Boutique Astrid” customer of Lew.

Bethany (44) Runs a perfumery annex Beauty parlor.

Grace (52) mother of Nancy, realtor.

Alicia (77) The woman who at age 36 took Lew’s virginity when he was 18.

Tanja (42) Operates the BDSL club under the photo studio, Mistress of Vagina.

Jack (36) Electrician, Master of Elisa, BDSM aficionado, and bondage specialist.

Elisa (22) Brazilian Sub of Jack works for him, sister of Jada, a BDSM aficionado.

Jada (18) Sister of Elisa, a Job student who works for Lew, and is his sub.

George (45) Husband of Janet has no clue about how to pleasure a woman.

Janet (42) Abused spouse of George.

Vagina (24) Tanja’s sub, a former chef.

This is a work of erotic fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents are either the product of the author’s imagination or used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or location is entirely coincidental.

Please be advised that these are very adult stories. There are a lot of sexual situations and graphic descriptions of sexual acts involving men and women contained in these stories.

These stories are written for entertainment and the situations, as well as the actions performed by the characters, are not real nor is it advised to follow their example in real life.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the written permission of the copyright owner, except for the use of short quotations in a book review.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.