Tranny Babysitter: She Owns My Ass! - Cover

Tranny Babysitter: She Owns My Ass!

Copyright© 2022 by JohnMurray4173

Chapter 4: The First Saturday Night

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4: The First Saturday Night - A hyper-masculine alpha male is subjugated and sissified by his babysitter and wife.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Blackmail   Coercion   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Shemale   TransGender   Fiction   Cheating   Cuckold   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Wimp Husband   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   First   Facial   Pegging   Sex Toys   Babysitter  

When I got back to what used to be my bedroom, the girls were chatting and laughing animatedly. They were getting ready to go out.

“Go choose your outfit, my cock sucking queer boy,” Hannah told me. “We’re booked in at Daniel’s steakhouse for 7.00 pm.”

Daniel’s was my and Courtney’s favourite restaurant. Both the owner and the manager knew us personally.

“I can’t go there looking like this,” I protested. “Fuck me. The owner is the biggest gossip in town. Everybody will know by tomorrow morning.”

“As you look now, your mother wouldn’t recognise you if you passed her on the street and said hello,” Courtney stated.

I looked in the mirror. Fuck me! I barely recognised myself. I was now at least a 7. With my firm-toned ass and legs, I could almost make 7.5. And that was before I added the wig and an outfit.

Sitting at Courtney’s vanity, I carefully painted in a cleavage line. Using some pale foundation, I coloured between my pecs and then used a dark red blush to give the appearance of cleavage. Drawing an almost straight line on the inner sides of both pecs, I curved the line under where a woman’s breasts would be.

Once I had the bra on and breast forms in, it would be impossible for the casual observer to detect my breasts weren’t natural.

“Before you go and change, on your back on the bed, bitch. Lift your knees and spread them as wide as you can.” Hannah demanded.

I complied, expecting to be made to suck myself off or for Hannah to fuck me in my well-stretched ass.

Hannah undid the cuff on my balls, “If you even think of doing something stupid, I release the video, Mister, do you hear?”

Hannah forced my balls back into the canals they had descended from and then taped them into place. She then pushed the shaft of my cock back along my perineum and taped that into position as well. She exposed the eye of my penis so I could sit and pee as necessary.

Hannah wet her finger, then ran it around the eye of my penis lasciviously, “You can try and get hard if you want, baby girl,” She told me. “It’s going to hurt like a bitch, though.”

‘Too late,’ I thought, as I was going hard already.

She was right. It did hurt like a bitch. The pain snuffed my imminent erection.

I chose a black mini-skirt with a matching short jacket. I completed this with a sheer dark red blouse with ruffles down the front. Hannah had already instructed me to wear a matching black thong and bra set along with sheer black stay-up stockings. The bra was, of necessity, a full-fitting one so the breast forms would be invisible. The bra was clearly visible through my top.

With my balls and dick taped away with flesh-coloured tape, even someone peering up my skirt wouldn’t notice anything amiss.

Hannah had laid out a pair of black ankle boots with a solid 4-inch heel. Having my heels lifted made my calves pop, and my ass protruded lusciously.

I carefully clipped my blonde wig into place. Looking in the mirror, I thought, ‘A definite 6.5. In the right light, I might even pass for a 7. If they’re ass and leg men, maybe even a 7.5.

Hannah and Courtney were both close to, if not perfect, 10s.

The girls made me practice walking by placing one heel directly in front of the toe of the trailing foot, taking slow, languid steps.

“You march everywhere, John,” Courtney said. “Women don’t march. We stroll. Plus, we don’t want too many guy’s eyes lingering on your face. We want them ogling your legs, ass and tits. Walking like this will make your hips sway, and your ass wriggle. With an ass as good as yours in a tight skirt, they won’t be looking at your face!”

Once I walked as naturally as possible in such a short period, the girls discussed an appropriate name for me.

Some names were ridiculous, but Courtney suddenly said, “Mariska Hargitay. She even looks a little like her. Mariska’s character in Law & Order is Olivia Benson. I think Olivia suits him.

So, Olivia, it was.

The girls called an Uber, and despite my fears of being recognised, I was pretty excited about going out and seeing if I could ‘pass’ as female or if I’d be outed as male straight away.

Courtney walked around and got in behind the driver. Hannah made me sit in the middle. My feet had to be parted to accommodate the tunnel. I tried to remember to keep my knees together, but I kept forgetting and ‘man spreading’.

After I realised I was showing my knickers to the cabbie for the third time, Hannah whispered, “Let them spread, Olivia. You’re giving the cabbie a serious hardon, have a look.”

Pretending to cough, I leant forward to see around the driver’s seat. Hannah was right. The driver was sporting a massive erection.

Lord forgive me, but I felt a frisson of excitement, and a little pride, that a man found me attractive enough to get aroused.

Hannah casually put her hand on my inner thigh, pushing my skirt even higher, and then splayed her fingers across where my pubic bone and my clitoris should have been.

The driver gaped, swallowed his spit down the wrong way, and burst into a fit of coughing.

By the wet patch on the front of his trousers, he’d either orgasmed or was flooding precum.

When we reached Daniel’s, he handed me a card so I could ‘call him personally’ whenever I needed another lift.

“Your first conquest, my little slut,” Hannah told me. “How did it feel?”

“Embarrassing,” I said. “It’s not right that he should be lusting over a man, especially as he’s married.”

“And?” Hannah asked.

I looked at her, and my shoulders sagged. Ashamed, I looked at the ground, “It felt fucking awesome,” I muttered.

“Good girl,” Hannah said as she patted my arm. “Adjusting to your role beautifully, well done. You can’t speak at all tonight. Your deep and flat voice is not at all passable, so I want you to mime that you have a sore throat, Courtney and I will fill in the rest.”

Harry, the maître d’, greeted us at the reception, “Evening, Mrs Murray, no hubby today?”

I almost said, “I’m right here, you idiot,” before controlling myself.

“Just we girls tonight, Harry,” Courtney informed him. “We needed a girl’s night out. Have you got a good table where all the boys in the room can see us?”

“Certainly, Mrs Murray. Follow me.”

Harry took us to a table on the edge of the raised area. Anybody sitting or standing would be able to see us. Hannah made me sit facing the lower area.

“I want the boys to be able to peer up your skirt if they want,” she said.

I couldn’t believe how many guys checked me out. From a distance, I must have looked like a tall, long-legged, big-titted hottie.

The waiter, a younger guy, came to take our drink order. Hannah flirted with him outrageously, but it wasn’t her shoulder that he kept nudging with his thick semi-hard dick. It was mine.

“You over 18, honey?” Hannah asked him.

“I’m 21,” the waiter, Roger, answered.

“What time do you get off?” Hannah asked.

“I got the early dinner shift, so I have about an hour and a half to go.”

“Wait for us in the bar. We’re going clubbing after dinner. Assuming you would like to hang out with the three of us?”

I don’t think Roger could believe his ears, “I’ll be there,” he said. “Just don’t forget me, okay?”

“We’ll have a bottle of Giaconda Chardonnay, please,” Courtney said.

I hated wine but couldn’t say a damned thing for fear of giving myself away.

Once the waiter had left, I said, “I hate wine, Courtney, you know that.”

“Girls looking like us three don’t drink beer, my fag sucking husband,” was Courtney’s reply. “You’ll get used to it.”

“That wine’s like 200 bucks a bottle, you know?” I groused, having looked in the drinks menu.

“It’s not like you can’t afford, baby girl,” Hannah came in with. “Now, hush before someone hears you.”

Roger brought our bottle, resting his balls against my right shoulder. He poured for the three of us.

“You ready to order?” he asked.

“We’ll all have the Thai chicken salad,” Courtney said.

Once Roger had left, I said, “You come to the best steakhouse in Brisbane and order a salad? What the fuck?”

Courtney sighed, “Girls that look like us blah, blah. Besides, we’re not here to eat. We’re here to be seen and lusted over. Now tip your head back and give your hair a bit of a shake, then stand up and smooth your skirt down over your ass before sitting back down.”

I looked at her askance.

“Just do it, fagboy,” Hannah quietly growled.

Worried that my wig would fall off, I did as instructed. As I stood up, I noticed that almost all the men’s heads in my vicinity quickly turned in my direction. Leaning slightly over revealed my cleavage to those in front who were looking, and smoothing my short skirt over my ass emphasised just how taut and toned it was.

I sat back down, trying to look embarrassed, but I was secretly delighted at the effect I’d just had on the men in the room. It was even more fun when I saw a couple of wives slapping their man’s arms and admonishing them for staring.

“Here comes Roger with our meals. Why don’t you give the front of his trousers a rub as he leans against you, my poof hubby?”

I couldn’t, could I? I did! Roger was semi-hard. His cock twitched as I ‘accidentally’ rubbed my fingers across its length.

“Anything else I can get for you?” he asked as he rhythmically nudged the back of my left shoulder with his rapidly hardening dick.

“Another bottle of this wine, please,” Courtney told him.

“Certainly,” he replied. Then walked off.

Why did I regret having his hard cock leaving my shoulder? It felt like Roger had quite a package in there and I wanted to see how big he was hard.

‘I’m losing my fucking mind,’ I thought. ‘These girls have me all mixed up and confused. I don’t want cock. I want pussy.’

‘Why are you checking out men’s asses as they go by, then?’ Came that awful little voice in the back of my head. ‘Why haven’t you checked out the tits of even one woman in here?’

Fuck.

Courtney kept reminding me to slow down and eat my salad delicately.

“Us skinny hot chicks aren’t that way because we love our food,” she informed me. “In reality, we spend almost all of our lives starving, pushing the food around our plates, refusing to eat because we’re scared of adding even an extra 500 grams (1 pound) to our weight.”

Making sure I kept my voice low, I said, “I have to eat to keep the muscle bulk up and to be able to handle the training. I can’t just eat salad. I need red meat, fat, and plenty of dark green vegetables. You know the diet I have to have to be able to stand the rigours of training and playing.”

“Not tonight, though,” is all Courtney replied.

Roger’s dick was nudging my shoulder again. He had brought the wine. He topped up all three glasses, even though I’d only taken a sip or two.

“I’m off now,” Roger said. “I’ll see you in the bar, okay?”

“We’ll come and get you, honey, I promise,” Hannah purred.

Roger gave my shoulder one last nudge and then touched the back of my neck delicately through my hair.

Why, on earth, did that give me a shiver, and why did my dick jump and try to harden? I couldn’t be enjoying this, could I?

We finished our meals. I had eaten all my salad, but Courtney and Hannah had left half of theirs on their plate.

Picking up Roger, we started cruising bars in downtown Brisbane.

I was terrified. Many of my teammates were going to be in these bars, it seemed like it would only be a few minutes before one of them recognised me, and I became a running joke at the club.

I said so to Courtney.

“Keep your head up, your tits out, and keep walking as we have shown you. The minute you start to look like you’re trying to hide, everyone will notice and probably stare. Then they might figure out who you are.

But if you remain confident and keep those tits up and out and those hips swinging, not one straight guy will be looking at your face.

Just remember to stay shut the fuck up. Mime that you have a sore throat. Hannah and I will fill in the rest.”

At the first bar we entered, Death & Taxes, the girls made me accompany them to the lady’s room. I didn’t need to pee, but they didn’t want me sitting at the bar alone in case someone tried to talk to me.

Hannah reminded me to touch my lippy up and dab a little face powder on my cheeks. I have oily skin, so foundation makeup can wear away quickly.

Once we were settled in one of the booths, a waiter came over to take our order. I was told to select a cocktail. I chose an espresso martini.

Several men came over to chat with us. Hannah and Courtney flirted with them all. Roger kept trying to talk to me, but I couldn’t answer. He seemed disappointed. I think he thought I was giving him the cold shoulder.

Hannah sorted it out, “She’s just had a throat operation to remove some polyps off her vocal cords, honey,” She told him. “She’s not allowed to talk for the next three weeks until the surgeon has checked her out.”

Hannah took a pen and notepad out of her handbag.

“She’ll write her responses for you on this. We can probably answer for her if Courtney or I are listening because we know her pretty well.”

At that moment, Josh, one of my teammates, came up to the table. He was the one who had told me he thought Courtney was as hot as all fuck.

“Hey, Courtney,” he said. “Out with the girls only tonight, huh? Where’s John? Doing babysitting duties?”

“He’s up at his mum and dad’s for the next few days, babe,” Courtney told him. “Want to keep me company so I’m not so lonely?”

Josh almost choked, “You mean just while you’re out tonight, right?” He managed to get out.

“Sure, if you want,” Courtney answered. “The kids have gone with John, though.”

Josh looked at her speculatively, then sat beside Hannah, across from Courtney.

“You’re sitting next to Hannah. This is Olivia,” she said, indicating me.

Josh blatantly ogled my tits before finally lifting his eyes to my face and saying hello. He gave no sign of having recognised me.

“Roger is beside Olivia. We picked him up at the restaurant,” Courtney explained. “I think he’s got the hots for Olivia, but you may still be a chance there as he hasn’t been brave enough to make a move on her yet.”

Roger offered his hand to shake, then put it proprietarily on my left thigh.

“Hey Josh,” Roger said. “I’m one of your biggest fans.”

Hannah got up to ‘go to the bathroom’. Josh immediately moved up against my wife, his right thigh resting against her left. Josh casually draped his right arm along the back of the booth couch’s top above Courtney. I knew it would only be minutes before he let it accidentally drop around her shoulders.

Hannah returned, gave me a conspiratorial wink, and took Josh’s spot.

“Don’t be offended if Olivia doesn’t answer you, Josh,” Courtney informed him. “She’s recently had throat surgery and isn’t allowed to talk.”

I didn’t think it was going to be an issue. Josh had already dismissed the three of us who weren’t Courtney out of his mind.

Strangely, I didn’t feel the least bit jealous. I had my own conquest to make. I put my hand on Roger’s inner thigh, quite close to his todger. I let my pinkie finger touch the head of his still semi-hard dick. It jumped under my touch, and I felt a weird sense of pride that I could make a man react like that.

Roger obviously wanted to kiss me but hadn’t quite gotten the courage yet. I was worried because, even this closely shaved, wouldn’t my unmistakable moustache and beard line be able to be felt?

Fuck! Why was I contemplating letting a man kiss me not two feet from my wife and a teammate?

We all had another drink. As predicted, Josh let his arm drop around Courtney’s shoulders. As she hadn’t complained, he had squeezed her a little closer to him so he could bend his arm and let his fingers linger on her collarbone. His fingers were very close to her right breast.

“I have to wee,” Courtney said. “Make room, you two,” indicating Josh and Hannah.

Hannah stood up and got out of the booth. Josh merely straightened, making Courtney push past him to get out. As Courtney moved over him, she stopped for a moment and wriggled her tight ass over his groin. Josh let out a soft moan, grabbed Courtney’s hips, and thrust against her ass several times.

“Naughty boy,” Courtney told him, her eyes wide and bright and a big smile on her face. “What have you got for me hidden in there?”

She let her hand drag across his cock as she walked off to the bathroom.

Josh groaned and sat down, adjusting his trousers to try and relieve the squeeze on his now rock-hard dick.

Hannah moved over and sat next to Roger, “If you’re not going to kiss that woman, I might have to do it for you,” she told him, indicating me.

Roger turned to her, “Fuck, that’d be hot,” he told her.

Hannah slapped his upper arm, “Men,” she said, rolling her eyes. “You going to kiss her, or not?”

Roger turned to me and took me by the back of my head. He gently moved in. My heart was pounding and my palms sweaty as I let the first man ever touch his lips to mine.

I quickly realised that Roger was a very good kisser, gentle but firm. He snaked his tongue out and brushed it across my lips. I let them part a little, and he brushed his tongue across my teeth. Letting my mouth fall apart, I welcomed Roger’s tongue into my oral cavity and then entwined my tongue with his. I tried to do what I thought a woman would do and not be the aggressor.

Playing the submissive role in a petting session was a new experience. It felt strange but quite liberating and intoxicating.

“My turn,” Hannah demanded.

Roger looked at me bewildered. I just shrugged. Bemused, he turned and kissed Hannah.

“Hmm, very nice. Now her,” she said.

Roger kissed me a lot more passionately this time. I responded in kind. Fuck me! I was trying to go hard. The pain in my balls quickly convinced me it was a bad idea. He reached for my ‘breasts’, not realising they were fake.

Hannah grabbed his searching hand, “Not in public, Mister,” she said to him. “You kiss very well, Roger. Now kiss me like that.”

I was aware that Josh was watching avidly. By his arm movement, Josh was playing with himself under the table.

Courtney returned. She sat on Josh’s lap and wriggled her ass on his hardon.

“Time to try another bar,” she said.

We made our way to Miss Demeanour. Roger was holding Hannah’s and my hands. If he noticed my hands were way bigger than a woman’s typically were, he didn’t say anything. Josh and Courtney were also holding hands. Josh kept rubbing the back of Courtney’s hand across his wang.

She would laugh delightedly every time he did it, so he kept doing it.

We had two rounds of cocktails here. There were another couple of my teammates in this bar. They said hello to Josh and my wife and then asked where I was even after checking me out. They accepted Courtney’s explanation that I was staying with my parents due to a health crisis in my family and that Josh had kindly agreed to keep her company on her night out with the girls.

A couple of them did look at Courtney speculatively, though. Courtney was the undisputed queen of the WAGs, and I’m sure the lot of them would have gladly given their left nut for the chance to fuck her. I was already guessing that some of them would be given that chance.

As observed earlier, Courtney isn’t a big drinker. She was slurring her words and leaning against Josh, with her head on his shoulder, nodding off to sleep halfway through our second cocktail.

Hannah told Josh, “Time to get us an UberXL and take us all home, big guy.”

“Where are we going?” Josh asked.

“Courtney’s, do you know the address?”

Josh nodded and then used the app to get us a car.

Josh gently carried Courtney into the people mover. He put her seatbelt on, stroked her face, and kissed her all the way home.

Roger sat in the middle with Hannah and me on either side. He had gotten quite into kissing us both alternately. The front of his trousers was hugely tented. I let my fingers stroke the head of his cock through his pants on the way home. Hannah cupped his balls as she kissed him.

Getting to my place, Josh carried Courtney inside.

Hannah led him up to the main bedroom.

Opening the door, she ushered them both inside, “Have fun, you two,” she told them as she shut the door.

They were already locked in a passionate kiss and embrace as Hannah closed the door. My wife was about to be fucked by a teammate, and, strangely, I didn’t care. I wanted to see what Roger was carrying between his thighs. My mouth watered at the thought of swallowing what he had.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.