The Foster Home - Cover

The Foster Home

Copyright© 2022 by DBwriter51

Chapter 6

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two brothers turn a defunct dude ranch into a foster home where beautiful and sexy teenage girls are used for the brothers’ pleasure and turned into prostitutes.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Unbeknownst to Joann, her brother-in-law had been integral in planning and setting up her website. Trevor monitored her performances eagerly, contemplating how he would fuck her hot pussy and have Joann’s sexy lips wrapped around his cock, sucking him off. He knew from his brother’s accounts that his beautiful and sexy wife disliked sucking cock and having to swallow male cum. However, Blake also admitted that Joann gave damn good head when forced to do it, and she was becoming more obedient.

Joann was unaware that her brother-in-law was registered under a fake name and IP address on her website. He watched her performances and agreed with Blake that he wanted to use Joann as their full-time prostitute. With the money they were making from Joann’s website and occasional tricks with Shaun and Lyle, along with funds from their jobs, the two brothers could purchase a defunct dude ranch with the intent of turning it into a whorehouse. They wanted an exclusive lavish house of ill repute where men would come to them and only deliver a whore to a man’s hotel room for high rollers willing to pay for the extra service.

While Kari Hawthorne was still earning money from some of her old regulars, it mostly went for the heroin she was addicted to. The leftover paid the expenses associated with Trevor’s downtown apartment.

The two brothers had been scheming and were now ready to take Blake’s wife to the next level in their plan to turn Joann into a full-fledged whore for them. That consisted first of her being forced to start having sex with Trevor. Then, after she accepted that her husband and brother-in-law could use her in any manner they so desired, even abusive threesomes, she would then be pimped out to other strange men. Joann had worked out well being pimped to Shaun and Lyle.

That was when Blake came up with the ruse about Trevor’s apartment complex having a water leak, giving him an excuse for spending two weeks at home with Joann. Trevor was amused at the mind games his brother liked to play, as he was a touch sadistic and would just as soon spring everything on her at once. She was told that Kari, Trevor’s supposedly live-in girlfriend, had gone to visit her sister. But, of course, it was all a lie; Kari would stay in the perfectly fine apartment and did not even have a sister. Trevor had put in for two weeks’ vacation and would be at Joann and Blake’s house throughout the weeks. During the day, Trevor would sexually abuse her, and at night, both her husband and Trevor would use her sexy body.

The first evening there, Trevor was sitting in his brother’s recliner. Blake and Joann were sitting on the sofa across from him. She was wearing a baggy sweatshirt and sweatpants, trying to downplay her extremely sexy body in front of her brother-in-law. Joann was dreading having to spend two weeks with him there. Especially with the disgusting and immoral things her husband was forcing her to do on the internet and her drug use.

Blake’s beautiful wife was shocked when Trevor said, “I have immensely enjoyed your website; I think we did a very nice job setting it up.”

“Oh, God! He knows!” Joann loudly blurted out before she realized it. Her pretty face became flushed with embarrassment. Then, overwhelmed at being humiliated, Joann said to her husband, “I’m going to our room,” and attempted to get up. However, Blake grabbed a handful of her beautiful, long, wavy black hair and pulled her back down, saying, “You are not going to disrespect my brother.”

“Sorry, I didn’t mean to offend your brother. It just took me by surprise that he knows about the website, much less Trevor being involved,” Joann said in a low, subdued voice. She felt demeaned and humiliated in front of her brother-in-law. Joann feared and knew that her husband would beat her if she showed him or his brother any disrespect, and now she had to fear Trevor also.

“Trevor knows all about you and even helped with the website. Hell, he was the one who suggested we have your nipples pierced. We are partners in everything. He knows about your drug habit and that you have been fucking and sucking off Shaun Staples and Lyle Hamlin for money. Hell, half of the money you earn is his. Trevor knows you were a whore in Las Vegas after we got married. He owns you the same as me,” Blake told his wife.

“I’m your wife. What are you saying?” Joann asked, with big tears forming in her pretty blue eyes and starting to run down her cheeks.

“I married you because we needed a whore to make money for us,” Blake told his wife.

“I’m not a whore! I didn’t want to do any of that. You got me addicted to methamphetamine and had me have sex for money. I would never have done that if you had not made me,” Joann cried out hatefully.

“You are whatever we say you are,” Blake said, slapping Joann across her pretty left cheek. He then got up, grabbed a handful of Joann’s soft black hair, and pulled her to her feet. Her husband then shoved her into his brother while saying, “It is time that you take her and teach her a lesson.” Blake knew Trevor was far more abusive when doling out punishment than he was.

Trevor reached out, grabbed a handful of Joann’s long, wavy black hair, and dragged her into the bedroom where he had been staying. Then, in a harsh and demanding voice, he said, “It’s time you learn your place in the pecking order.”

“Please! I never wanted to be the way Blake made me. I never wanted to use drugs or have sex with those men, and I’m sorry I offended you,” Joann begged.

“From now on, you are going to be our whore. That means that you are going to fuck and suck my cock and swallow my cum anytime that I want you. Also, you will be turning tricks at the motel on Fletcher,” Trevor told Joann. The bar adjacent to the motel they had taken Kari to had closed several years earlier. However, the motel was still there and booked prostitutes for guests through pimps for a percentage of whatever she earned.

That day, Joann was wearing a light-blue pair of sweatpants and a matching midriff top that allowed her flat belly to show. Also, she was not wearing a bra. Something her husband had forbidden her from wearing unless she was going out in public. He liked how her breasts naturally stood out on her chest and often slid his hand under her tops, fondling her nude breasts and nipples.

Trevor reached up and got ahold of the shirt top at the collar, and with a tremendously hard yank, he ripped it down the front. The two halves separated, exposing Joann’s beautiful C-cup breasts. He then turned her around and jerked the torn top off her, leaving her topless. She could see her husband standing in the doorway and begged, “Please don’t let him do this to me!” but she saw no commiseration in his eyes.

Trevor then shoved Joann face down on the bed, and before she realized what was happening, her brother-in-law had taken a length of rubber hose he had cut especially for her and started beating her with it. Not hard enough to damage Joann’s smooth skin or leave any permanent marks. However, it only took a few minutes, and Joann begged Trevor to stop and sobbed, “I will do whatever you and Blake want. I’ll fuck and suck whomever you say; just quit hurting me,” completely defeated of any will to resist.

“Turn over,” Trevor demanded.

Obediently, Joann rolled over on her back. Her magnificent nude breasts were now completely exposed. She noticed that Blake was not standing in the doorway anymore. Joann would have been even more terrified if she had known what he had gone to get for her as she begged Trevor, “Please stop hitting me with that thing.”

“That is entirely up to you and how obedient you are,” Trevor told Joann as he swung the rubber tube, hitting Blake’s beautiful and sexy wife’s left breast, sending excruciating pain to her brain.

“Okay! I’m yours and Blake’ whore; I’ll do whatever you want,” Joann sobbed out as Blake came in with a syringe and said, “I have something to help her.”

“Please! I don’t want any right now,” Joann begged, seeing the syringe, knowing her husband planned to inject her with methamphetamine.

Blake walked over to the bed, grabbed her right foot, and held it still while inserting the needle between her toes. Blake then emptied the syringe. Joann lost all sense of reality once the meth rush hit her brain and the intense euphoric feeling it created. It caused Joann not to resist and allowed her brother-in-law to get the rest of her clothes off, leaving her lying there with her nude body completely exposed. Then, after Trevor removed his clothes and was naked, Blake watched his brother spread Joann’s smooth, sexy legs and get on top of her. He then watched as his wife was fucked hard. High on meth, Joann started working her hips as Trevor’s hard cock drove in and out of her pussy.

“That’s it. Give it to her,” Blake said while his brother’s loud grunts filled the room. Joann’s loud sexual moans matched his grunts while her smooth sexy legs jerked every time her brother-in-law’s hard cock slammed into her. Finally, when he felt Joann giving in to the methamphetamine high and sexual abuse, Trevor whispered in her ear, “That’s better. Now fuck me like the whore you are.” Still remembering the beating, Joann started gyrating her hips and fucking her brother-in-law. Then Trevor was ejaculating his hot male cum into his brother’s wife’s pussy.

As Trevor was pulling his spent cock out of Joann’s pussy, Blake said, “Well, I guess that makes Joann officially our number two whore.” The black-haired beauty was heavily panting and did not recognize the significance of her husband calling her their second whore; Kari Hawthorne being their first.

A couple of hours later, Joann was on her hands and knees. Trevor was behind her driving his hard cock in and out of her pussy again. Blake was in front of her with his cock rammed into her mouth. Joann’s sexy body was rocked between the two brothers as she was forced to engage in her first threesome. Unfortunately, it would be far from her last with Trevor and Blake. It would also be expanded to paying customers soon enough.

During the first week of Trevor’s two-week vacation, days while Blake was at work, Trevor continued to abuse Joann sexually. She quickly learned that he would not hesitate to beat her if she disobeyed him. Countless times she was fucked, required to perform oral sex, and even fucked in her well-formed sexy ass. For that week, even at night, Joann was forced to sleep in Trevor’s room and perform whatever disgusting sexual act he required.

During the second week of Trevor’s vacation, Joann was tremendously surprised on Monday; when Blake came home from work, he had Kari Hawthorne with him, and she asked, “What’s she doing here?”

“Kari is our whore, just like you, and you don’t question anything we do,” Blake told his wife and then gave her a slap across her pretty left cheek. Kari stood there silently, knowing better than to say anything or interfere. She had been slapped around, beaten enough to know the younger black-haired beauty was at the mercy of Blake and Trevor, and there was no way out for her.

That night, with Kari high on heroin and Joann forced to shoot up methamphetamine, getting her stoned, the men had them strip nude in the living room while they watched. Blake then took Joann to the bedroom and got the nude black-haired beauty on the king-size bed on her back.

Trevor came in with Kari and told her, “You’re going to have lesbian sex with Joann, and you will get her to climax, or be punished.

“I’ve never engaged in lesbian sex,” Kari said in a low, hesitant voice.

“I’m sure you can figure it out, so get your ass on the bed with Joann and give us a good show,” Trevor demandingly said.

Kari, knowing she had no choice, eased her nude body on the bed with Joann. Both high on drugs, Joann did not resist when Kari spread the black-haired beauty’s smooth sexy legs and lowered her mouth to Joann’s pussy. Within seconds, Kari had Blake’s wife working her hips, trying to fuck Kari’s tongue while letting out loud sexual moans.

“I think we had a good idea bringing Kari over,” Trevor said while watching her use her tongue and lips on Joann’s pussy.

“Yeah, and Kari still has a sexy ass,” Blake commented as he watched her kneeling in between Joann’s legs with her nude ass in the air wiggling.

Then suddenly, Joann uncontrollably let out a loud sexual moan while having a massive orgasm. The men watched the black-haired beauty’s legs quiver as they wrapped around Kari’s head and humped her pussy for several seconds before letting her legs flop open while heavily panting. Kari then lay beside Joann on the king-size bed, waiting to see what else the two men had in store for her and Blake’s wife.

After Joann was breathing normally again, Blake, in a demanding voice, said, “Joann, get your ass up and do to Kari what she did to you.” Knowing what her husband would do and the beating she would receive if she disobeyed him, Joann got on her knees as Kari spread her legs. Blake’s wife then lowered her head in between Trevor’s girlfriend’s legs. With the combination of fear and being high on meth, Joann began using her tongue and lips and went to work on Kari’s little clit. Kari, a heroin addict, started moaning louder and louder as she wiggled her hips. Then, she also had an orgasm.

The two men had been sitting back watching the action; while Kari was lying there heavily panting, Trevor got up, walked over to the bed, grabbed a handful of Joann’s long, soft black hair, and dragged her off the bed, saying, “Come on, you’re going to my room.” When Trevor got Joann there, he threw her down on his bed. She lay there while he removed his clothes. Naked, he joined Blake’s nude wife on the bed. Getting her on her hands and knees, he got behind her and rammed his hard cock into her wet pussy.

After several hard strokes fucking Joann’s pussy, Trevor pulled out and rammed his still-hard cock into Blake’s wife’s tight ass, causing her, even high on meth, to cry out, “Oh God! Not there!” and tried to crawl forward. However, Trevor quickly grabbed a handful of her long soft black hair and jerked her head back, and held her in place while he continued to fuck her in the ass. Joann wiggled her ass as her brother-in-law’s cock slid in and out of her sexy derrière. Then Joann felt his hot male cum being released deep inside her back door.

In the other bedroom, Blake had gotten naked and joined Kari on the king-size bed. He also got her on her hands and knees with him behind her. Blake shoved his hard cock into Kari’s wet and slick pussy. After sliding in and out of her several time, Blake pulled his still-hard cock out of her pussy and, with a hard shove of his hips, embedded it into her tight ass. It caused Trevor’s supposed girlfriend to let out a loud groan, but Kari did not try to resist and let Blake fuck her in the ass. He had two handfuls of her long soft brown hair, pulling her head back and fucking her ass like she was a mare.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.