The Foster Home - Cover

The Foster Home

Copyright© 2022 by DBwriter51

Chapter 5

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two brothers turn a defunct dude ranch into a foster home where beautiful and sexy teenage girls are used for the brothers’ pleasure and turned into prostitutes.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Even in her late thirties, Kari was incredibly attractive and sexy enough that she more than earned her keep. Besides, Trevor had gotten used to her being around, and she gave damn good blowjobs. While her pussy was not as tight as it once was, Kari was still far better than an average fuck. While she continued to have sex with Blake, it was sporadic and primarily oral sex. Only on special occasions, or for special clients, did she now get pimped out, and only with clients she had a history with. Kari now lived with Trevor in his downtown apartment.

When Kari’s beautiful mane of long brown hair started showing signs of graying, Trevor had her dye it to her natural brown color. He also had her shave between her legs so no gray would appear and to where the natural gap between her thighs would leave her now large and puffy pussy lips completely exposed when she was bottomless or nude.

The memories of her life as a devoted wife and mother were now only a faint memory. Being a functioning heroin addict, Kari knew she could never qualify to get her children back and hoped they had found good homes. But unfortunately, she had not seen any of her children in many years. The last that she had heard, Kari was told that they had been adopted out, and their whereabouts were unknown.

Several years later, Trevor was twenty-seven, and Blake was twenty-five. Kari, at forty-five, was still attractive for a middle-aged woman. She still had a sexy body and had continued turning enough tricks to pay the bills on Trevor’s downtown apartment.

Trevor had gotten a job with the state’s social services. Blake now worked as a security guard at the local university. He lived out in the country on his and Trevor’s parents’ old homestead while his brother and Kari had an apartment downtown closer to Trevor’s work. The younger brother also worked as a part-time drug dealer and sold drugs to college kids. However, Blake and Trevor had intended to get out of the drug-selling business. Their ultimate goal was to have and run an exclusive whorehouse, featuring beautiful and sexy teens and available young women.

Blake had the beautiful and sexy ex-coed living with him and regularly keeping her high on methamphetamine. For the first couple of weeks, Joann’s days and nights were filled with endless rounds of hard rough sex. She spent a tremendous amount of time on her back with her smooth sexy legs spread. Blake would be in-between them driving his hard cock in-and-out of her hot pussy. High on meth, the black-haired beauty would wildly gyrate her hips fucking him.

Joann no longer cared that she was missing her college classes. In fact, unbeknown to her, and thanks to Kitty, she had been dropped from the university student rolls. After a month on methamphetamine, the beautiful and sexy coed did anything Blake wanted. Her life now centered around drugs and sex.

It had been on a Friday evening when Joann turned her first trick. Shaun Staples, a thirty-one-year-old electrician who met Blake and his brother while doing electrical work at the university, drove out to Blake’s parents’ old homestead. Blake saw him drive up and went out to meet him. They shook hands, and then Shaun said, “So, you acquired a young sexy coed. Shall I assume that you had to give her some inspiration?”

“You should,” Blake replied with a wink. He then took Shaun to meet Joann. When they walked into the bedroom, the beautiful and sexy coed was lying on the bed, nude. Her fabulous C-cup breasts were rising and falling as she breathed. Her smooth sexy legs were slightly spread and exposing her pussy. Shaun could see that her pussy lips were puffy and had a red tint, and he knew she had recently been fucked a lot. “She is beautiful,” he replied.

Hearing a voice, Joann rolled her head over and looked at the two men standing there. Shaun could see that the pupils of her beautiful blue eyes were dilated, and when she did not attempt to cover her nudity, he said, “She is extremely high.”

“Do you have a problem with that?” Blake asked.

“Hell no! I don’t even care what you gave the bitch, or how you got her here; as long as she spreads her legs and is a good fuck,” Shaun replied.

“I assure you she is an incredible fuck,” Blake commented.

“How long do I have with her?” Shaun asked.

“Being she is new, and you are her first paying customer, there is no rush. Take your time and enjoy her. I am sure you will want to use her services again,” Blake said.

“What is her name, and how old is she?” Shaun asked.

“Her name is Joann, and she is eighteen and won’t be nineteen for a couple of months. She had just started her first year of college,” Blake said.

The nude teen lay there and watched through a druggy haze as Shaun counted out the money and gave it to Blake. It barely registered to Joann that he was paying to have sex with her, but she couldn’t feel any concern due to being drugged.

“Oh, by the way, she is on the pill; but if you prefer to use a condom while fucking her, there are plenty on the nightstand by the bed. The young bitch was a virgin when I fucked her the first time. We immediately started her on the pill. After the first couple weeks, I have been fucking her without using a condom,” Blake told Shaun.

“I certainly would not want to knock up a young coed,” Shaun replied.

“Well then, I will leave you to have fun with Joann,” Blake said, then left the bedroom and closed the door behind him.

Looking at the nude dark-hair beauty, Shaun said, “You are extremely beautiful and have an incredibly sexy body.”

Through a drug-induced haze, Joann just looked back at him and said nothing while he was taking off his clothes. Once he was naked, Shaun decided to use one of the condoms. He rolled it on his fully erect cock, just to be safe all the way around. He then got on the bed with the beautiful, sexy young coed.

High on the methamphetamine that Blake had given her in preparation for turning her first trick, Joann spread her smooth sexy legs and let the strange man in between them. Then, he was on top of her, and she felt his hard cock go deep into her pussy. The meth high caused her sexual response to go into overdrive. It caused her to let out a loud sexual moan and start gyrating her hips in a fucking motion, giving Shaun a fantastic ride on her sexy body. After several minutes of hard fucking, he ejaculated and kept fucking the young coed until her vaginal muscles milked his cock dry.

After pulling his spent cock out of Joann’s hot cunt and getting up off of her, he went into the bathroom and discarded the used condom. The young coed just lay there while he got dressed. Before he left the bedroom, Shaun reached down and groped Joann’s nude breasts while saying, “You were certainly worth what I paid for you. It is my understanding that Blake is going to have you working regularly. That said, I certainly plan to be one of your customers.”

“Blake will be pleased,” Joann slurred while lying there with her legs still spread and her pussy, which had just been fucked, exposed.

When Shaun entered the living room, Blake sat in a recliner, drinking a beer and watching television. Then, picking up the remote control, he muted the television. Then, looking at Shaun, Blake asked, “Well, what do you think?” and said, “Joann is certainly not an overfucked middle-aged whore with a sloppy pussy.”

“That is a fact. I will want her services again,” Shaun said.

“That certainly can be arranged,” Blake replied.

Shaun Staples then left extremely satisfied after fucking the innocent young coed. On the way back home, he called his friend Lyle Hamlin.

“What’s up?” Lyle answered, seeing it was Shaun calling.

“I just came from Blake Dupree’s place out in the country. He had this young coed that he and his brother were turning out. Admittedly, he had her high on drugs, but I mean to tell you, she is one incredible fuck. The bitch has long wavy black hair and a killer body. Her pussy was unbelievable. I certainly plan to put her on my schedule calendar,” Shaun told his friend.

“Sounds like Blake came up with a winner,” Lyle remarked.

“I would give the bitch a ‘10’, Shaun replied.

“Seems that I need to talk with Blake,” Lyle said.

“The bitch’s name is Joann, and you are going to like her,” Shaun said.

“I’ll call Blake and see if I can schedule a visit in a couple of days,” Lyle said.

“Let me know how it goes,” Shaun said.

“Sure thing,” Lyle replied.

“Later then,” Shaun said.

“Later,” Lyle replied and hung up the phone.

Two days later, Lyle Hamlin, a thirty-two-year-old electrician that worked with Shaun, had taken off work for the afternoon and was driving out to Blake Dupree’s home. He had arranged with Blake to meet and have sex with his new young coed that he was pimping out. When Lyle arrived, Blake took him to the basement bedroom where Joann was being kept. In preparation for Lyle’s visit, Blake had given the beautiful young coed another methamphetamine injection.

Joann was again lying on the bed nude. Her beautiful wavy long black hair was flared out around her pretty face. Her breasts were rising and falling as she breathed. The coed’s smooth sexy legs were slightly spread, giving Lyle a nice view of her pussy. Looking into her pretty blue eyes, he could see they were dilated and knew Joann was extremely high.

“I see you have her drugged up,” Lyle commented.

“You will be only her second customer, and she is new and undisciplined.,” Blake said, and then asked, “Do you have a problem with her being on drugs?”

“Not as long as she is a good fuck and worth the money I am paying for her,” Lyle said.

“I assure you that you will not be disappointed with her. She is an incredibly good fuck with an exceptionally tight pussy,” Blake replied.

Lyle Hamlin then paid Blake the agreed-upon price for sex with the young sexy coed.

Taking the money, Blake remarked, “Joann is on the pill. However, if you prefer to use a condom, there are some on the nightstand.”

After Blake left the room, Lyle took off his clothes. He already had a raging hard-on with the anticipation of fucking the incredibly beautiful and sexy young coed. Joann looked so innocent lying there nude; he wondered where she came from before being drugged and forced into prostitution. However, Lyle could have cared less that she had been abducted and was being forced to do things that she normally would never have consented to as an innocent young virgin.

Consumed by the meth high, Joann did not resist when Lyle got on top of her and spread her smooth sexy legs wider and let him in between them. Then, a loud sexual moan filled the room when another man, whom the young coed did not even know, shoved his hard cock into her pussy.

Lyle Hamlin was not using a condom fucking Joann. The eighteen-year-old coed was working her hips fucking her pussy up to meet the thirty-two-year-old man’s driving thrusts. The methamphetamine was taking away any rational thought from the dark-haired beauty. The once-innocent country girl was engaging in uninhibited sex with a stranger for money. After several minutes of hard fucking, Joann was awarded a load of hot male cum in her pussy.

After that day, things settled down. Shaun Staples and Lyle Hamlin made weekly visits to the country home, where they enjoyed the services provided by the once-innocent coed. Joann was now also performing oral sex for them. One day they came together. Joann, though high on meth, as usual, that day, was more functional and stripped while they watched. She then gave each one a blowjob while the other one watched.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.