The Foster Home - Cover

The Foster Home

Copyright© 2022 by DBwriter51

Chapter 4

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Two brothers turn a defunct dude ranch into a foster home where beautiful and sexy teenage girls are used for the brothers’ pleasure and turned into prostitutes.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

It was a tossup who was the most shocked when Kari had her first heroin delivery. Kari that it was a nearby neighbor’s kid that delivered drugs, or Trevor discovering that Kayla’s beautiful and sexy mother was a drug addict. When he got home, he told Blake, “You never in a million years would guess whom I made a heroin delivery to this afternoon. Kari Hawthorne, Kayla’s mother. The bitch is an addict, and not only that, the old bastard, Arthur Pappas, claimed he had been banging the hell out of her. Said she was one hot fuck, but she was not particularly great at giving head, claiming she gagged while sucking his cock.”

“I’d certainly let her give me head, gagging or not,” Blake said, then asked, “Why don’t we fuck her?”

“That was what I have been thinking. You know I like long hair, and Kari has a beautiful thick mane of long brown hair that reaches pasts her slim waist to her sexy ass,” Trevor replied.

A couple of weeks later, Kari called Arthur; she had taken her last injection from her current supply and needed to resupply. The beautiful wife was now using regularly. She told Arthur that her husband would be out of town the next day and asked if he could make the delivery while her kids were in school.

“I will have my delivery boy there tomorrow; give him the money, and he will give you your stuff,” Arthur told the beautiful wife.

Trevor had to skip school to make the delivery. But Arthur told him, “Kari’s husband is out of town, so she should be alone, at least until her kids get home from school.”

“I know Kari Hawthorne is one of your valued customers,” Trevor said, and then asked, “Would you care if my brother and I fucked her?”

“Kari is a beautiful woman, and I had fun with her behind her husband’s back. However, she is just another paying drug addict but admittedly with a hot pussy and sexy mouth. So do whatever you want with her; make damn sure nothing leads back to me,” Arthur Pappas told Trevor.

Trevor was at the Hawthorne’s home making the delivery. They were standing in the foyer of Hawthorne’s large home. Trevor was holding the little bag of heroin, but when Kari went to hand him the money, he said, “Arthur said it would cost you a little extra today.” Of course, it was a lie. Trevor knew he had to make Kari think that Arthur was behind it or at least sanctioned him extorting her for sex.

Kari apprehensively looked at the little bag of white powder and, knowing how badly she would need it when her current injection wore off, asked, “How much extra?”

“Take me to your bedroom and take off your clothes and we will discuss it,” Trevor told the beautiful wife.

“You are barely older than my daughter,” Kari replied in a soft but hesitant voice.

Trevor was thinking, ‘Yeah, and I fucked her hot pussy, and she gave me a blowjob with her sexy young mouth just like you are going to do after I fuck you.’ He replied, “I am plenty old enough that my dick gets hard when I look at a hot sexy bitch like you.”

“Please! I’ll pay you extra money,” Kari pleaded.

“Well, if you don’t want the stuff, I’ll be going,” Trevor said, turned, and made like he was reaching for the door to leave.

“Wait! Fine then, the bedroom is upstairs; but if I have to do this, I want a fix first,” Kari said.

“I can live with that,” Trevor replied.

Kari then gave the money for the heroin to Trevor. He stuffed it into his pocket while Kari said, “Give me about five minutes, and then you can come upstairs. The master bedroom is the third door on the left.” With her husband out of town and her children in school, she had the large home all to herself until her children got home from school. Trevor gave her the heroin and followed her into the living room. He then watched Kari’s incredibly sexy ass in her jeans as she walked up the stairs. He thought, ‘I wonder if she has ever been fucked in the ass.’

Trevor waited for five minutes before going upstairs. When he got to the third door on the left, it was not completely closed, so he eased it open and walked in, closing it behind him. Kari was sitting on the loveseat that was across from the king-size bed. She had just finished giving herself an injection. Looking up, she pleaded, “Can’t I just pay you money?”

“You know the payment I want, and you agreed,” Trevor said. He then walked over to Kari, reached out a hand, and slid his fingers into her long soft brown hair. Then, pulling her head back, he leaned over and kissed her full on her sexy lips. High on the heroin she had injected, Kari did not resist and let him kiss her long and hard with his tongue in her mouth.

When Trevor pulled back from kissing Kari, the 5’11’’ and 215lb boy got the 5’5” and 110lb wife by her small wrists and pulled her to her feet. He then got ahold of the beautiful wife’s shirt and ripped it open, sending the little buttons flying. Her pretty lace bra was now exposed. He then said demandingly, “Get your fuckin clothes off.” Trevor then stepped back and started taking off his clothes.

Kari slipped off her shirt and laid it on the loveseat. She then reached behind her back and unhooked her bra. Trevor watched as she eased it away from her fabulously flawless breasts. He liked the way her nipples naturally poked out. They had stayed that way after she’d breastfed her three children. She knew most men would think it sexy, but it embarrassed her the way they naturally poked out. Kari had to wear bras with special little pads to keep her nipples from being noticeable. It did not help that her husband liked to suck on them. He knew how embarrassed she was, but also how it made her pussy wet.

Once he was naked and Kari was nude, Trevor picked up Kayla’s mother, threw her on the bed, and climbed on top of her. She spread her smooth sexy legs, letting him in-between them. Then the seventeen-year-old shoved his hard cock into the thirty-five-year-old wife. She worked her hips fucking the teenage boy. After several minutes of hard fucking, Kari felt Trevor’s cum released into her pussy. He continued to fuck her, letting her vaginal muscles milk his cock dry. He then pulled his spent cock out of her pussy and got up off of her.

Kari lay there panting heavily while Trevor put on his clothes. Once he was dressed, he bent down and kissed Kari full on the mouth. After just having sex with Trevor and still on the heroin high, she returned his kiss. While she was giving him a long-wet kiss, he put a hand between her legs and slid a finger into her pussy full of his cum. When he pulled it out, it was coated with his cum. Trevor then pulled back from the kiss and put his cum coated finger to her lips, and then shoved it in her mouth while saying, “Next time, you can suck me off.”

“Please just let me pay you for the stuff you deliver. I have a husband and children,” Kari beggingly said.

“That’s why you will give me what I want,” Trevor told Kayla’s mother. He then dressed and left the incredibly beautiful and sexy Kari Hawthorne lying on her king-size bed nude. He went home, anxious to tell his brother how great a fuck she was when he got home from school. Kari lay there crying for a while, wondering how she could have let herself get into her situation. She had become a heroin addict. Finally, after an hour or so, Kari got up and took a long hot bath before Katie and Jack Jr. got home from school.

That evening, when Trevor got home from school, he told Blake about banging the hell out of Kayla’s mother and how she would do anything for a fix. “I still find it hard to believe Kari Hawthorne is a drug addict,” Blake commented.

“I remember reading about her having a riding accident and hurting her back. According to Arthur, she got addicted to the pain medication. When it ran out and she could not get it anymore, she started using heroin. From what Arthur admitted, she did not know what she was taking until she was already addicted and could not stop. That was when he forced her to start having sex with him to get what she needed.” Trevor told his brother.

“So, she did not willingly and knowingly start using heroin and committing adultery?” Blake asked.

“Apparently not,” Trevor replied.

“Well, when do I get to fuck her?” Blake asked.

“Soon, but we have to play it cool. We do not want her husband catching us; if he finds out she is using, shit could hit the fan,” Trevor said.

Before Kari Hawthorne’s riding accident, she had worked in the procurement department of a defense contractor. After her paid medical leave ran out, she was granted an unpaid leave of absence. However, after Kari had been away from her job for a year, she got a letter telling her that even though the company initially supported her unpaid leave of absence, it would now be terminated if she failed to return to work. The letter said she had two weeks to tell them her intentions. It now posed a conundrum, for now, a thirty-six-year-old wife.

Her husband, at some point, expected her to return to work. Her doctors had cleared her to return to work months ago, and she had been putting it off. While they were not hurting for money, Kari’s husband was concerned about their long-term financial situation. The horse business was never their primary income, and his insurance business had slowed down tremendously. Finally, after an intense argument, Kari agreed to go back to work. Unfortunately, that would prove to be an extreme error in judgment.

Before Kari could be reinstated, she had to clear the company’s medical process for returning employees. Kari passed the physical examination. However, when her drug test results returned, it showed that she had heroin in her system. Kari was immediately terminated and reported to the police. Using a search warrant, the police searched her house. Her overnight makeup case was under some clothes in the walk-in closet on Kari’s side. In it, they found her heroin and drug paraphernalia.

Kari Hawthorne was arrested and charged with possession of a controlled substance. While out on bail and awaiting trial, Kari, knowing that it would all come out in court, broke down and told her husband about the trips to the veterinarian and that she was having sex with him. As a result, her husband, who was already hearing the whispers around the town of just the arrest, could not face the ridicule and humiliation caused by his wife’s yet-to-be-public actions. As a result, he turned his back and walked out on his family.

Luckily, a trust had been set up to cover Kayla’s expenses at the boarding school. However, Kari was deemed unfit as a parent until such time the court decided she was drug-free and capable of taking care of her children; Katie, eleven, and Jack Jr., nine, would be remanded to the state and placed into foster care. All attempts to locate the children with Jack Hawthorne or other families had failed. He had even sold his insurance agency at a considerable discount, deleted his email account, and canceled his cellphone contract.

The once faithful wife pleaded guilty and testified against Veterinarian Arthur Pappas. He was convicted and sentenced to fifteen years in prison for drug possession with intent to distribute. The fact that Kari was trading sex with him for drugs did come out during the trial. Being she had no prior record, cooperated with the police, and testified against Arthur, she was remanded to a rehab facility for ninety days. Following rehab, she would serve three months of supervised probation, where she would have to submit to a weekly drug test. After a year of unsupervised probation, her drug arrest record would be expunged if she remained drug-free for that year and had no other arrests.

For some reason that Kari was not sure of herself, she never implicated Trevor Dupree, even though he delivered the heroin to her and had blackmailed her into having sex with him. Even though she had fucked and sucked him off behind her husband’s back while he was at work and her kids were at school. Kari certainly would have done differently if she had known that Trevor and his brother had raped Kayla and that one of them had knocked her up.

While all this was happening, Jack Hawthorne had his lawyer handle the ranch sale. Unfortunately for Kari, the property was solely in his name, having been left to him by his parents. So Jack drained his and his wife’s joint bank account and closed it. The day she got out of rehab, Kari was served divorce papers by her husband’s attorney, along with a key to a self-storage locker, a bank cashier’s check for what his attorney had said would be her share, and the keys to her car. He told her that her car was out in the parking lot and that all the rent at the self-storage was paid up through the next month.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.