The Foster Home - Cover

The Foster Home

Copyright© 2022 by DBwriter51

Chapter 3

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Two brothers turn a defunct dude ranch into a foster home where beautiful and sexy teenage girls are used for the brothers’ pleasure and turned into prostitutes.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Three days after Kayla was fucked in the hay loft by Trevor and Blake Dupree, she was once again blackmailed into meeting them out in her parents’ barn. They watched while the beautiful and sexy young teen took off her clothes while they also got undressed. Blake then sat on a blanket covered hay bale and, while stroking his erection, said, “Kayla, get over here and suck me off.”

The young brunette went over to her high school classmate and got down on her knees in-between his open legs. Kayla lowered her pretty head and wrapped her sexy young lips around the head of Blake’s cock. She then slowly started moving her head up-and-down, sucking him. Trevor was sitting on another hay bale stroking his own erection while watching Kayla give his brother a blowjob. Minutes later, the young teen was swallowing Blake’s cum. Knowing what to expect this time, Kayla had managed to control her gag reflex and actually gave Blake a good blowjob.

Trevor had taken a blanket and spread it over another hay bale. After Kayla finished with his brother’s blowjob, Trevor got the nude young teen and forced her to kneel down and bend over the hay bale. She was thankful that he had put the blanket down. It kept the hay from scratching her nude breasts and body while Trevor got behind her.

Kayla cried out, “You are not using a condom,” when she felt Trevor’s hard cock being shoved into her pussy.

“I am not going to cum in your hot cunt,” Trevor said, while starting to slide his hard cock in-and-out of her.

Kayla was unprepared for what happened next.

“No! Not there!” the young teen screamed, but it was too late. Trevor’s hard cock was completely embedded in Kayla’s extremely tight virgin ass.

“Please! Take it out,” Kayla begged, only to have Trevor to pull his cock back and then ram it back into her. She uncontrollably wiggled her sexy young derrière while starting to outright cry. Besides the pain, it was total humiliation for Kayla being fucked in the ass. Trevor had his hands on the flair of her hips, really driving into her tight little backdoor. Then, the young brunette felt Trevor’s cock erupt and his cum being released in her extremely tight ass.

What humiliated Kayla even more was when she realized that Blake had taken her cell phone and had recorded her nude and being fucked in the ass. The teen had brought it out to the barn with her incase her parents happened to call. Once again, her incriminating sex video was emailed to the Dupree brother’s computer before being deleted off of her cell phone.

For the next month, every two or three days, Kayla was blackmailed into meeting Trevor and Blake after school, where she was forced to have sex with them. Then all hell broke loose. It was discovered that the fifteen-year-old was pregnant.

Knowing the video of her fucking and sucking off Trevor and Blake’s cocks, and even worst the one of Trevor fucking her in the ass, would become public, she refused to identify the boy that had gotten her pregnant. In fact, Kayla did not know which brother was the one that had actually impregnated her. Both had ejaculated their baby-making cum into her unprotected pussy at the cabin.

At the barn, they both used condoms, even though Kayla unknowingly was already pregnant. Extremely infuriated with his fifteen-year-old daughter for refusing to identify the person she was having sex with, her father practically disowned her. However, his wife convinced him to pay for their daughter to have an abortion. Then after her abortion, Kayla was sent away to a girls-only boarding school.

Kari Hawthorne, Kayla’s mother, at thirty-five was an incredibly beautiful and sexy woman. She had been married faithfully to her husband for seventeen years. They had three children, Kayla sixteen, Katie ten, and Jack Jr. eight. Shortly after Kayla was sent away to boarding school, Kari was out riding her stallion named Lightning. She was an avid rider and had been riding horses from the time she was six. That day Lightning stepped in a prairie dog hole, stumbled, and fell taking Kari down with him. As a result, she had extreme back trauma and was transported to the hospital.

Fortunately, Kari did not need back surgery and was told that in time she would completely heal. However, she was in excruciating pain and would have to wear a back brace for a couple of months, only taking it off to bathe or shower. Her doctor gave her a prescription for some extremely potent opioid pain pills and warned her how addictive they could be if misused or taken too often. By the time her back brace came off, she was completely healed physically. However, Kari found herself addicted to the pain pills. Even after her doctor told her she was fine and did not need the pain medication any longer, she kept taking the pills until she ran out.

When her doctor refused to give her a new prescription, Kari went searching to get what she needed. An equestrian friend told her about, Arthur Pappas, a forty-three-year-old veterinarian that was known to deal in illegal prescription drugs, along with legal drugs for animals.

While her husband was at work and Kayla away at boarding school, and her two youngest in school, she went to see the veterinarian. Arthur Pappas knew who Kari Hawthorne was and about the fall she had had with her horse. He knew she had had back problems resulting from the fall and had to wear a back brace for support until her back healed. He also had heard that her doctors had given her a clean bill of health, saying she could ride again and that she no longer needed to take pain medication.

“So, your doctor refused to renew your pain medication?” Arthur Pappas commented, while looking over the extremely beautiful and sexy wife. Being a veterinarian, and she being into horses and had used to be a teen rodeo star, he recognized her. She was the one that every rodeo hand, from the rodeo clowns to the bull riding cowboys, wanted to fuck. However, when she was nineteen, she’d got married and left the rodeo circuit.

“A friend of mine told me that you could help me out,” Kari said, in a low hesitant and extremely nervous voice.

After Kari told the vet what she had been taking, he said, “I do not have the pills you want, they are highly regulated; but that said, I can help you. I can give you a shot in your arm that will certainly help you out,” while thinking, ‘I bet Kari Hawthorne is one hot fuck. I know several men that have wanted to fuck her for years. As a teenager, she did some rodeoing, but quit all that when she got married to a bronc rider and had a kid. The joke around the circuit was that he quit bareback bucking bronc riding and started riding her. I wonder how well she bucks. Kari is still extremely beautiful and sexy. I would certainly stick a dick in her.’

“I don’t know about taking a shot, I really wanted what I had been taking. It had been working really well for me,” the beautiful mother of three nervously said. It caused the vet to think, ‘Yeah, worked well enough to get you addicted,’ while seeing the indecision in Kari’s beautiful brown eyes.

“It is entirely up to you whether I help you or not. I assume if you did not want my help, you would not be here,” the veterinarian told the beautiful wife.

“What is in the shot?” Kari nervously asked.

“It is a pain medicine similar to what you were taking, just injected instead of taking a tablet,” Arthur Pappas replied. Of course, it was a bit of a lie. Heroin was like a NASCAR car was to a stock Corvette to the prescription that she had been taking, and extremely more addictive. Seeing that Kari needed a little push, and he wanting the beautiful and sexy wife as a drug customer, the vet said, “I tell you what, I won’t charge you a thing today. Consider it a sample. If it works for you, then fine; and if not, it won’t cost you a thing.”

“How often will I need to take it?” Kari asked, while knowing that she should not take a drug that she did not know what it was; and from a veterinarian no less. However, she had come to illegally buy a drug that she could not buy legally without a prescription.

“Every few days should be sufficient for your purpose,” the vet said, while thinking, ‘I don’t want to give her too much too fast. I want her to like it and ease her into becoming addicted before she realizes it. I want the hot and sexy bitch willing to put-out and suck a cock to get what she needs.’

“All right then, I’ll try it,” Kari nervously said. They were sitting in Arthur’s office, and he said, “Wait here and relax while I get the shot out of the medicine cabinet. He knew if she saw him preparing the heroin shot, she would not take it. A few minutes later, the vet returned with a length of rubber tube and a syringe. The chair Kari was sitting in had an arm rest, not unlike what is used when nurses draw blood from patients.

Kari nervously let Arthur Pappas roll up the sleeve on her right arm while he was saying, “You need to relax,” as he tied the rubber tube around her upper arm. He then ran his fingers along her soft forearm until he found a suitable vein. Taking the syringe, he inserted the needle in her arm. Kari nervously watched as Arthur emptied the drug into her vein. He then released the rubber tube, letting the heroin go speeding through her body.

In seconds, she felt the rush. Her pretty head rolled back as she moaned. Arthur was looking into her beautiful brown eyes and could already see her pupils becoming smaller. After putting the syringe down, he reached out and ran his fingers through Kari’s beautiful thick mane of long soft brown hair while saying, “I knew that I had what you needed.”

“Oh God yes!” Kari slurred out, not even realizing what she was saying. She seemed to not even notice, or care, when his fingers moving through her long hair got even with her breasts and he took a minute to feel them through her shirt and bra. The veterinarian was thinking, ‘If the bitch comes in for a few injections, when she is sufficiently addicted, I am going to fuck her hot pussy and have her performing fellatio. I wonder if she wraps those sexy lips around her husband’s cock and sucks him off, swallowing his cum?”

He would have been totally amazed to know that the beautiful and sexy wife, and mother of three, had never had a male cock in her mouth. Giving head was something she flatly refused to do, even for her husband. Kari thought it disgusting and humiliating for a girl or woman to submit herself to such depravity.

The shot Arthur Pappas gave Kari was a very mild dose of heroin. He was mindful that she had never done heroin, and he wanted her to come back for more. Three days later she went back for another shot, and the vet gave her a little stronger dose. After giving her the injection, the beautiful wife asked, “How much do I owe you?”

“Ten dollars should be enough. I am only glad that I am able to help a person in need like yourself that physicians, and the system, fails to help,” the veterinarian said.

“I don’t know how I will ever be able to thank you enough,” Kari said, in a soft voice that already had a light slur from the effects of the heroin.

“Now that I will be helping you out, you can call me Arthur,” the veterinarian told the beautiful wife.

“Arthur it is then,” Kari replied, in a pleasant soft voice now that the heroin rush was normalizing.

Over the next couple of weeks, Kari made several trips to the veterinarian where Arthur gave her a little stronger dose over time. If Kari had not been becoming addicted, she would have realized that the veterinarian had an ulterior motive for giving illegal shots to her for $10. It certainly effected Kari’s rational thought, or she would have known what he was giving her was not a normal prescription pain medication. The beautiful and sexy wife still did not know that Arthur was injecting her with the extremely addicting drug, heroin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.