The Foster Home - Cover

The Foster Home

Copyright© 2022 by DBwriter51

Chapter 2

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two brothers turn a defunct dude ranch into a foster home where beautiful and sexy teenage girls are used for the brothers’ pleasure and turned into prostitutes.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

After Trevor recovered from fucking Joann the first time, he wanted another go with her. This time he wanted to use her, not just merely fuck her. Admittedly, Trevor liked to get abusive with girls. He liked it when they were forced to do things that they normally would never have considered doing. At times he could be cruel, especially when punishing a girl.

Joann, still high on the meth, did not resist when Trevor got her on her hands and knees. Where she did resist some, even while on the drug, was when he started to penetrate her asshole. But drugged she was, and her feeble attempts were not enough to prevent him from quickly slamming home in her ass and causing her to scream. He soon had ahold of her long soft wavy black hair and was fucking her extremely hard doggy-style. Each time his pelvis slammed against her ass he pulled on her hair, causing the beautiful young coed to let out an extremely loud grown. Stroke after stroke, Joann was forced to take the full length of Trevor’s hard cock in her tight well-formed sexy young ass.

After several minutes of hard ass fucking, the young coed had the first load of male cum deposited in her sexy young derrière. It would certainly not be her last. In the future she would be taken that way many times. Once the innocent coed was turned out and became a full-fledged prostitute, that would become her specialty. Men would even pay extra for the privilege of taking her in the ass, over fucking her hot pussy or having her sexy lips sucking their cocks. The once innocent country girl would never have dreamed of letting men take her that way.

After Trevor finished with Joann, he told his brother, “I must admit, you did a fantastic job acquiring the beautiful and sexy coed,” and then asked, “What about her dropping out of college and her family?” Trevor asked.

“I already have her dropping out of college covered. As for her parents, Joann is eighteen, and soon to be a drug addict. She is going to marry me and not be returning to the Podunk town she was raised in. We then will have total control over her, and she can start making a lot of money for us. In the meantime, Joann can still turn a few selective tricks,” Blake told his brother.

“Are you sure that is the way you want to go, marrying the bitch?” Trevor asked.

“You know we talked about having our own stable of girls after what we did to Kayla Hawthorne,” Blake told his brother.

“That was some years back. She would be, let’s see, ah, Kayla would be twenty-one now. I will admit that she had one fine tight pussy on her,” Trevor said.

“Yeah, but she gagged the whole time she was sucking us off,” Blake commented.

“Remember, she was fifteen at the time and a virgin, same as you were,” Trevor replied.

“Yeah, she was actually my first pussy,” Blake admitted. However, Trevor at the time they had sex with Kayla, was seventeen. He did not admit that Kayla was his first pussy also.

Growing up the two Dupree boys lived out in the country. Trevor and Blake’s parent were of modest means. Their father worked as a forklift driver at a warehouse in town. Their mother worked as a stock clerk at the local supermarket. They had left Trevor and Blake unsupervised most of the time. Down the road from where the Dupree’s lived was a large house on kind of a hill. It was actually a small ranch with a half a dozen horses. That was where Kayla Hawthorn lived. Her father was a prominent insurance salesman that had his own office downtown. Her mother was a schoolteacher at the local elementary school.

Kayla had been warned many times about riding her horse too far away from her home alone. Deep in the woods was a shack that years earlier had been used by loggers. However, there was no logging in the area anymore. Trevor and Blake used it as a getaway spot. It was where they kept their dirty magazines with nude women in them. They even had nude centerfolds tacked on the walls. There were only two rooms. A larger one, and then a smaller one, and no bathroom.

There was an old outhouse down a little trail from the shack. Most of the furniture had long been removed. All that was left was an old table and a couple of chairs in the larger room. In the other room was an old iron railing bed with a thick heavy mattress. Probably why it was left. Trevor and Blake liked to hang out there. No one ever came around to bother them. They had even cleaned all the dust and dirt up and considered it their private club house, even slipping a set of sheets out of their house to put on the bed.

It was early one Saturday, and Kayla was out riding her horse. She had ventured farther into the woods than she’d intended to. The young teen got turned around and was heading in the wrong direction. That was when she came upon the shack. The boys had heard the horse whinny and looked out the window. “It’s Kayla Hawthorne,” Blake commented.

“Yeah, and she’s alone. I wonder what she is doing this far into the woods?” Trevor replied.

Kayla, at fifteen, was already sexually developed. At 5’2” she only weight 108lbs. But her body measurements were a sexy 34-23-35 with nice B-cup breast and an extremely well-formed ass. She had long brown hair that hung several inches below her shoulders and pretty brown eyes. Kayla had an incredibly sexy little smile. She was innocent and shy. Especially around boys.

As the pretty young teen carefully approached the shack, the two boys came out. “Hi Kayla,” Trevor said.

“Hi Trevor,” Kayla replied. She recognized the two Dupree brothers from school. In fact, her and Blake were in the same English class. Knowing the two boys, the pretty young teen stepped down off of her horse and tied it off on some bushes.

“What are you doing this far in the woods?” Trevor asked.

“I got turned around,” Kayla softly said.

“So, you are lost?” Trevor replied.

“Well, maybe a little,” the pretty young teen said, in a soft hesitant voice, not wanting to admit that she was in fact lost.

“You are a long way from your house. Does anyone know that you are out here?” Trevor asked.

The pretty young brunette was beginning to get scared at the way the two boys were looking at her. Out riding, she was wearing jeans, a pull-over knit top, and western boots. The jeans showed off her extremely nice sexy young ass, and the natural little gap between her thighs. The swell of her breasts was very noticeable by the way her knit top clung to her body.

“I need to leave now. My mom will be expecting me home,” Kayla nervously said.

When the young teen turned to untie her horse’s reins, Trevor reached out and grabbed ahold of her soft brown hair while saying, “There is no reason for you to leave so soon. We can have some fun. Blake has told me how much he wants to fuck you.” Trevor then dragged the struggling 5’2” teen into the shack, with Blake close behind them. Kayla’s small fists were hitting Trevor with no effect. “Get her damn arms,” Trevor yelled at his brother.

Blake grabbed ahold of Kayla’s small wrists and twisted her arms behind her back as she was now crying and begging them to leave her alone. The pain in her arms was unbearable and caused the teen to quit struggling but she kept begging. This caused Trevor to give her left breast a hard slap, causing intense pain in her young breast as he said, in a mean sadistic voice, “Quit your damn whining. You are going to do what we want if I have to beat the hell out of you.”

With her arms twisted up behind her back, all Kayla could do was stand there. Trevor pulled her knit top up past her ample breasts that were pushing out against her bra. Even more so with her arms pinned behind her back. Trevor reached around her and unhooked her 32B bra. He then pulled the cups up, exposing Kayla’s pretty young nude breasts. Trevor now could fondle them, making her nipples respond. Kayla was still crying with tears running down her pretty face, but she had stopped begging.

Looking into Kayla’s terrified tear-filled eyes, Trevor said, “Fight me, and I will beat the shit out of you.” He then told his brother to turn loose of her arms. Now that her arms were free and he had quashed any remaining resistance, Trevor pulled her top on up over her head. The frightened young teen grudgingly raised her arms, allowing her top to be taken off. He was now able to remove her bra, leaving the young teen topless. He groped her nude breasts some more. Even making her wrench from the pain and whine when he pinched her nipples.

Trevor then made Kayla turn around and face Blake. Her nude breasts were now being groped by the younger brother. While Blake was fondling Kayla’s poking out nipples, Trevor got ahold of her soft brown hair and pulled her head back and partly around. He then kissed her on her young sexy lips. It was actually the young virgin’s first kiss from a boy. The terrified teen did not resist and let his tongue slip between her lips and into her mouth. Kayla could feel his tongue rubbing against hers as he kissed her.

When Trevor pulled back from kissing the young teen, he turned her back around to face him and told his brother, “Hold her arms.” Blake grabbed her wrists and twisted the topless teen’s arms back. Trevor wanted Kayla immobile as he unfastened the snap of her jeans and pulled down the zipper. He had a little difficulty working them off her sexy ass. Once he got them past the flair of her hips, he easily slid them down her legs. They were now down around her ankles.

With Blake still holding her, Trevor pulled her panties down and exposed her young soft brown muff. The natural little gap between her thighs allowed him to see her tight pussy lips. With her jeans and panties around her ankles, and her boots keeping them from being able to be removed completely, Blake turned loose of her arms. Trevor then picked up the 108lb teen and carried her into the other room and dropped her on the old bed on her back, and said, “If you fight us, we can always dig a hole, put you in it, and send your horse home without you.”

One by one, Trevor pulled off the terrified young teen’s boots off. He was then able to slip her jeans and panties on off. He even removed her boot socks, leaving her completely nude.

“Make sure she doesn’t try to get up and run. We certainly would not want her to ride back home nude,” Trevor told his brother.

Blake sat on the side and fondled Kayla’s perky nude breasts while Trevor took off his clothes. Once the older brother was naked, he got on the bed with the fifteen-year-old. Forcing her legs apart he lowered his mouth to her pussy. He was going to try something he had read about in his cabin ‘reading material’ to get the girl ready. In mere minutes Kayla was wiggling and squirming while Trevor was nibbling and sucking on her little clit. Then suddenly, the sensation he was causing overwhelmed her, and she cried out, “Oh God! I’m gonna...,” but before she could finish, she had her first massive orgasm.

While Kayla was still panting heavily, Trevor crawled on up on top of the petite teen. She franticly wanted to shove him off of her, but she was too afraid. So, she laid there, letting him line up the head of his cock with the entrance of her virgin pussy. Then a loud crying groan filled the cabin when Trevor forced his hard cock into her extremely tight pussy, causing her young sexy legs to kick up. Eating her pussy had made her vagina wet and slick enough to where he could fuck her. He had taken her virginity in one swift plunge and now was fucking her with hard steady strokes. Kayla was lying there listening to the old bed springs squeak while being fucked for the first time in her young life.

Kayla’s tight pussy was getting to Trevor; he could not hold back any longer and ejaculated, flooding her unprotected pussy with his baby-making cum. He continued to slide his cock in-and-out of the young teen until he had deposited the last of his cum in her. Trevor then got up off of her, looked at his younger brother and said, “Kayla is yours now. She’ll let you fuck her.” While Trevor was fucking Kayla, Blake had taken off his clothes and had stroked his cock to full erection. Kayla laid there crying as Trevor got out of the way and let his younger brother get on top of her.

Once again, the beautiful and sexy young brunette was being fucked as the old bed springs squeaked. However, Blake was so excited that it did not take him long before he was adding his baby-making cum to Kayla’s unprotected pussy. Neither boy, Trevor at seventeen, nor Blake at fifteen, considered the ramifications of knocking up their fifteen-year-old neighbor.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.