The Foster Home - Cover

The Foster Home

Copyright© 2022 by DBwriter51

Chapter 1

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two brothers turn a defunct dude ranch into a foster home where beautiful and sexy teenage girls are used for the brothers’ pleasure and turned into prostitutes.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Blackmail   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Cheating   Sharing   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   InLaws   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Prostitution  

Trevor Dupree, thirty-one, was talking to his brother, Blake, who was twenty-nine, “You know that deal we have been talking about, now that we have the ranch renovated and waiting on the right opportunity? There is a young girl coming into the system that would be perfect. She is fifteen and absolutely gorgeous. Her parents were killed in a plane crash. According to her paperwork, they immigrated here from Germany before her, and her brother, Nick, were born. The young bitch’s only known relative is her seventeen-year-old brother, which is why she is being put in the system along with him.”

“I can see that she gets assigned to yours and Joann’s home. Her brother, I will make sure he gets placed in another city away from her. The girl’s name is Rachel Stovall, and she has beautiful long reddish-brown hair. In the photo in her file, it is parted on the side and brushed over, flowing past her left eye with much of it hanging to the front reaching down to her waist. The sexy young bitch has beautiful baby-blue eyes and sexy lips. Her file says that she is 5’4” and weighs 115lbs. Of course, it doesn’t give her measurements, but from her photo she is extremely sexy, and well worth sticking a hard cock in.”

“Sounds like she could make us a lot of money,” Blake commented.

“Of course, we would have to break her in first before we turned her out,” Trevor said.

“We can certainly do that. I wonder if she is a virgin?” Blake remarked.

“Once we get her settled, we can sure find out. Because Rachel has no adult relatives that can take her, she is being held at the juvenile detention center until she can be transferred to the foster home system, meaning me. They forwarded hers and Nick’s paperwork to my desk and will release them as soon as I can place them in a home.”

“The teens have requested to stay together, but I can make sure the young bitch’s brother is far away from her so that he cannot interfere with anything we do to her. I will flag their files, restricting access to their new addresses, with a reference that he tried to coerce her into sex. That way, even if they try to find out, they won’t be able to know where the other one was taken, or with whom they are living.”

“After we have Rachel Stovall away from prying eyes, I can do my magic with her paperwork,” Trevor told his brother, then asked, “What about Joann, will she cause a problem with us sexually abusing and turning out an innocent young teen?”

“The bitch will do whatever we tell her. She knows the consequence if she disobeys us. She’s terrified of you after the last beating you gave her,” Blake replied.

“I must admit, she has been performing well. Without Joann’s sexy body, we would not have had the monies to buy and renovate the ranch,” Trevor told his brother.

“Yeah, I knew from the first time I fucked her, her pussy was going to make us a lot of money,” Blake replied.

“I will admit that Joann is a damn good fuck, and she gives a hell of a good blowjob, after she learned to do what she was told,” Trevor commented.

“So, it took a few doses of meth and a little constructive persuasion to get Joann to marry me. You will have to admit it was worth the effort. Now we totally control her, and she will fuck and suck whomever we tell her to,” Blake said.

“I will admit that I was a little skeptical about you marrying Joann just so we could turn her into our own personal whore,” Trevor said.

“Hell, I figured if she did not work out, I could always get her strung out on drugs and divorce the bitch,” Blake remarked.

Joann was nineteen and a young college coed when Blake Dupree first saw her coming out of the college library and was walking to her dorm. The thing he noticed first was her beautiful thick mane of long wavy black hair that partly hung over her left shoulder to the front. It hung down to just below her breast, which pushed out nicely against her pull-over top. Blake was thinking, ‘I wonder if she has a boyfriend? No matter, I am going to fuck the hell out of the bitch. She just doesn’t know it yet. If she is as good as I suspect, she will make an exceptional money maker for me and my brother.’

Blake at the time was twenty-three and a college campus security guard. He also sold drugs on the side. Ecstasy, along with methamphetamine. A guy would slip an unsuspecting girl some meth, and after getting her high, he would take her someplace and fuck her. Most college coeds that were raped never reported it. The ones that did, it was his word against hers, and all it really accomplished was to humiliate the young coed. Allowing everyone to know that she had been fucked, regardless of it being consensual or rape.

Quite often a boy could get a friend to swear they had previously had consensual sex with the coed, making her out to being promiscuous. If they really wanted to humiliate the young coed for crying rape, they would swear that they had paid her for sex, making her out to being a prostitute. The boy that had raped her would swear that she tried to go up on the price after having consensual paid sex with him.

Blake had developed a good network and would warn his drug customers of any impending raid on their parties. One of his customers was Cathern Hemphill, but everyone called her Kitty. At nineteen, Kitty’s natural blonde hair hung several inches below her shoulders. She had pretty blue eyes. The 5’7” beauty’s measurements were 34-24-35 and she weighed 118lbs. She was from a big city and was pretty wild.

Kitty had hung out with a gang that her older brother was a member of and had lost her virginity to the leader of the gang when she was sixteen. He was twenty-one. Kitty was high on ecstasy and had been drinking beer. Lorenzo had gotten Kitty in a back bedroom. She was too stoned to resist, as he managed to get the sexy young blonde on the bed and get her clothes off. After getting her nude, he took his clothes off and joined Kitty on the bed.

“No ... don’t,” Kitty managed to slur when Lorenzo spread her young sexy legs and got in-between them. Then a loud groaning moan filled the room when he forced his hard cock into the young blonde’s pussy, taking her virginity. After the initial penetration, Kitty laid underneath Lorenzo moaning as his cock slid in-and-out of her pussy. After about twenty minutes of fucking the young teen, he ejaculated, flooding Kitty’s pussy with his baby-making cum. Lorenzo was not using a condom and just kept fucking the teen until her tight pussy milked his cock dry. Only then did he pull his softening cock out of her.

Kitty’s father was not in the picture, he had deserted them when she was six, and she barely even remembered him. Her mother worked the late shift at a warehouse. That left her older brother to look after her most of the time. He had no problem letting the young blonde smoke pot, drink beer, and do ecstasy. Her brother did not care that the leader of the gang had taken his sixteen-year-old sister’s virginity and was continuing to fuck her. In fact, he quite often fucked her himself after she was no longer a virgin.

However, her brother much preferred for his sister to give him head and swallow his cum. The leader of the gang got the young blonde to perform oral sex for the first time. Initially, she gagged, but the teen was soon sucking her first male cock without gagging. Minutes later, Kitty was swallowing the leader of the gang’s cum. A week later, she sucked off her brother for the first time.

The sixteen-year-old ended up getting pregnant and had to have an abortion. After the abortion, she started taking birth control pills and continued to hang out with the gang. For the first year, Kitty only fucked and sucked off the leader of the gang and her brother. When she was seventeen, her brother pimped her for the first time. After the leader of the gang told the other members that Kitty was no longer his and her brother’s personal whore, and she was now available for any member to use or pimp. After that, Kitty started fucking and sucking the rest of the gang.

For the next year Kitty also worked as a prostitute with her brother being her main pimp. All the money she earned went to her brother and the gang. Surprisingly, despite the drugs, promiscuous sex, and prostitution, Kitty made exceptional grades in high school. Good enough that she got into college on a partial ride and was able to get other assistance through the university, making it possible for her to go.

She continued to use recreational drugs, and occasionally turned tricks to support herself. A graduate student she met at a party worked as a bellhop at one of the big hotels downtown. After dating and paying her to have sex with him several times, he started setting her up with dates at the hotel. In turn, Kitty fucked and gave him head for free.

Kitty also fucked and gave Blake head in exchange for drugs. Admittedly, she was a good fuck and gave great blowjobs. Blake had even thought about using her as his and his brother’s prostitute, but then decided that Kitty was too wild and uncontrollable. However, to his jubilation, he discovered that the black-haired beauty that he so wanted to fuck was none other than Kitty’s dorm roommate.

She was the one that got the innocent college freshman to start going to parties. Even in her small community where Joann was raised, the teens had parties where they smoked a little pot and drank a few beers. However, the young beauty had never done anything other than smoke a joint and drank a beer. Beer was ok, but she did not much care for smoking pot. Besides, it was illegal unless you had a medical marijuana card, which of course, she did not have.

Then one day Blake told Kitty, “I want you to set up Joann for me.”

“She’s really sweet and she doesn’t fool around or use drugs. You would have to make it really worth my while,” Kitty said.

Joann was actually shy and self-conscious of her sexuality. She had been lectured many times by her mother about showing off her sexy body in front of boys, and had forbid Joann to wear a bikini, at the beach and pools, like most of the girls that were her high school friends. Joann never had a problem getting dates in high school, even though she remained shy.

Occasionally the sexy young teen would make out with a boy if she really liked him. Joann had a reputation as being a nice shy girl that did not put-out. While in high school Joann had dated several different boys. Admittedly there was not a large pool to choose from in her small community. Most of them were farm boys that she considered boring.

All the boys she dated in high school tried to get in-between her legs with no success. Some even tried to convince her to give them head, but she thought it disgusting. Viewing the boys as disrespecting her, she refused to date them again. Joann had a killer body with an extremely nice set of hooters, and well-formed sexy ass. The young dark-haired beauty was still a virgin when she went off to college.

Being raised in a small rural town, Joann considered life there boring and wanted more excitement in her life. She had made above average grades in high school, graduating in the top five percent of her class. However, there was only twenty-three students graduating that year. The young beauty begged her parents to let her go to a college that was several hundred miles away from the little Podunk town she was raised in.

Blake, knowing about most of Kitty’s tumultuous past told her, “I wanna get Joann hooked on meth and make her my girlfriend, and I may even marry her.”

“What do I get in return?” Kitty asked.

“You have three and a half more years of college, how about free drugs until you graduate,” Blake said.

“If I set her up for you, you damn well better not renege on our agreement,” Kitty said.

“Then we have a deal,” Blake remarked.

“I can get her to a party and slip her the meth, but you will have to do the rest. Take her someplace else and do what you want with her,” Kitty said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.