It's All About Getting Some - Cover

It's All About Getting Some

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 8

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Leslie Melton and her Mom are having their first ever, mother-daughter talk. From this day forward, their lives will never be the same, and their love for each other will continue to grow and grow, as they meet and make new friends, and lovers. One new friend is an old Chinese man who knows everything about everything. Leslie learns a lot from her friend Bin.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“LESLIE! You’re running off and leaving me. Slow down.”

Leslie stopped when she realized what has happened. She’s smiling as she stops to let Evelyn catch up.

“Pull your panties off and you’ll be able to run as fast as me.”

“Yeah Right! Oh shit, I just now noticed you’re not wearing panties. What gives?”

“We have a new friend, and as soon as we can, you and I are going to visit him. Until then, just listen to me and trust me.”

“Okay, here’s my panties. Now, make me run as fast as you were, and I’ll believe all you wild ass stories.”

“Wait, while we’re stopped, you may as well take that bra off and ditch it too. Your titties are about to burst out of that shirt if you don’t.”

“Make mine as big as yours and I’ll eat your pussy on the tennis court ... OMIGOD! Look - at - my - huge - fuckin - titties!”

“I know, now lets catch Coach Maples and Miss Jill.”

Jack Maples and his wife are in their late twenties. This is their second coaching job and though they never talk of how they came to be here, each of them are thrilled to be coaching in a southern state where the weather isn’t near as cold as their previous coaching job.

Though both young coaches are extremely qualified in their field - now and then, they have a laugh at how they stumbled upon this career job working with teenage girls and boys...


Jill Maples’ younger sister is Superintendent Roy McCain’s secretary, and has been for three years. Two years ago, when their current tennis coach resigned to take a coaching job at a larger school, Joy Meeler was determined to get that job for Jill and her husband Jack, even if she has to fuck her boss every day until he agrees to hire them.

Finally, on the last week of school that year, Roy McCain agreed to hire her sister and brother-in-law as their permanent tennis coaches. There was one hell of a bribe, for Joy to get the job for her sister, but she pulled it off...

As a matter of fact, she pulled everything off right there inside his office and fucked him for three hours before she wore him down.

That left only one more bribe to be paid - but it will have to be paid by Jill Maples herself.

“Joy, are you sure Jill will be here early tomorrow? I have an appointment at 1:00 tomorrow at the club.”

“She’s driving over here now as we speak so she can spend the night with Jack and me. We can come earlier than 8:00 tomorrow morning, if you like.”

“Seven would suit me fine, if both of you can make it that early.”

“We’ll be here, and each of us will only be wearing a t-shirt and tennis shoes, just as you asked.”

“If this deal goes as planned, you’re going to get a really nice raise, and if you’ll let me, I’ll lease you one of the new apartments going up down the street from my home.”

“What about your wife, Janice? Wouldn’t she become suspicious of you slipping out for some pussy on a regular basis?”

“I showed her that first pic you sent me, and she asked if she could join us.”

“OH YEAH? Damn Roy, if she’s serious and neither of you will get jealous, bring her sexy ass on anytime.”

Saturday morning, just as they planned, Joy Meeler used her key to Roy McCain’s outer office. She turned the lock and set the deadbolt behind them before she hugged Jill and kissed her.

“He’s overweight, and out of shape, but that man has a dick that can reach all the deepest places inside your pussy, if you’ll sit on his lap and let him have his way with your pussy ... He loves titty too, but I’ll try to keep him busy until you fuck him down to a puddle of sweat.”

“You said you’ve fucked him many times before right?”

“Many, many times - almost daily since I convinced him to hire you and Jack. He’s not aggressive and he’s never pulled my titties or pinched me, of all the times he and I have fucked here.”

“I wish you had a pic of his wife. I may want some of her pussy too, before we settle into our jobs here.”

“Take my word for it, this old fat-ass waiting for us back there, surely had to pay that woman to marry him. She’s literally a knockout, and she loves sex no matter how you spell it...

“Are you ready? Remember, as soon as we enter those double doors over there, drop the shirt and kick the shoes off ... One last word of advice, his dick isn’t fat by any means but that damn thing will tickle your kidneys if you’ll let him go that deep.”

“If he can make me come, I may ask him if I can come back and fuck him again ... and his wife too next time.”

“Before you get off his fat ass, turn around and let him suck your titties. Take his dick as deep as he’ll let you and you’ll get so many comes, you’ll slide off his lap onto the floor.”

“Let’s go. I hope you’re right. I love Jack, but his little dick just doesn’t make me go wild like it once did.”


Roy McCain sat reared back in his chair, puffing on a cigar when they came in and locked the door.

As soon as he saw Jill Maples, he rocked forward and put that cigar in the ashtray. Joy Meeler is a beauty and when she sits on Roy’s cock, she’s a winner in his book.

Jill Maples is not only a beauty, she’s a knockout. Her titties have to be at least thirty-six and her ass has got to be thirty-eight. Her legs are long, tan and muscular. As he finally looked up, he knew he had hired the right tennis coach, no matter what her husband looks like.

“Roy, meet my sister, Jill.

“Jill meet my boss Roy McCain, and don’t be bashful. Give him a kiss and a hug, before you sit on his lap like he’s Santa Claus.”

“Jill Maples, you are even more beautiful than those pics Joy sent to my phone. Pardon my nakedness, and come give me that hug and a kiss.”

“Roy, I’m here today to thank you for hiring my husband and me. I know you’re married and you know I’m married, but I can tell by your smile, that you like getting a little pussy on the side now and then. If you can keep that crowbar of yours stiff long enough for me to get at least two, or possibly three really hot comes, you can count on me to come back when we’re able to meet like this again.”

“Come sit on my lap facing me, I need a kiss and I need to feel those magnificent titties against my chest ... Kiss me Hon, and let me feel those treasure chests against me as we hug.”

“Your dick is almost touching my titties with me sitting like this. I need you, Roy. Put that damn thing in my pussy when I raise my ass ... OH HELL YES! I love that long slender dick of yours. I hope this will only be the first of many fuckings we’ll share ... HELL YES, shove that long dick deep up inside my pussy. I could get used to this, so you better be careful or I’ll be begging to come back. OH DAMN ROY, you’re making me come already and I never get a come this soon.”

“I have plenty left, if you want to take a break and rest up.”

“Noooo, hell no! Keep fucking me like this if you have more for me.”

“I love fucking a woman from behind as she bends over my desk, if you happen to like it like that. My wife and your sister Joy both love my cock in their pussy like that ... You sure do have a sexy ass and when we do meet like this again, I would love to have my dick inside your pussy from behind.”

“I love getting fucked from behind, as long as you never stick that long probe up my ass. Jack talked me into that once and my ass was sore for a month. I told him he better never put his dick in my ass again...

“You would kill me with your long slender dick if you fucked me up my ass ... Joy was telling me that your wife is a knockout and that she loves sex too. I sort of hate to ask you this, but that has been on my mind since she told me about her ... Be honest with me, does she ever join you here at the office?”

“She has joined Joy and me many times. She even wants Joy to live with us. Tell me Jill, do you love pussy as much as I love pussy?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.