It's All About Getting Some - Cover

It's All About Getting Some

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 7

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Leslie Melton and her Mom are having their first ever, mother-daughter talk. From this day forward, their lives will never be the same, and their love for each other will continue to grow and grow, as they meet and make new friends, and lovers. One new friend is an old Chinese man who knows everything about everything. Leslie learns a lot from her friend Bin.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

The next morning Evelyn went with her mom, Madeline, and Marjory to close the lease, then clean and arrange Marjory’s new office.

Leslie wanted to stay and explore the neighborhood since she saw a new boy on the block.

One block over, she saw the old Chinese man that no one ever speaks too, for fear he will want to be friends.

He’s stooped over his potted plants, whistling a fast little tune, when he suddenly turns to see Leslie standing so close to him, he can see her tight little hairless pussy under her dress.

Leslie saw his eyes sweep down to her short skirt, and stepped closer. His eyes are open wide as he smiles up at her.

“Bin Chang is so happy to see his neighbor, Leslie Parker come visit him.”

“You know my name? May I call you Mr. Bin?”

“Leslie may call me Bin. I know you from hearing your momma call your name as you pass by.”

“Bin look at me when we talk, and stop looking at my naked pussy.”

“Bin love looking at young pussy. Bin will try to be better friend and stop staring at your sweet naked pussy, if Bin can be friends with Leslie ... Would Leslie - my new friend, like some hot tea? Bin makes best Chinese hot tea in new world.”

“I’ve never had any hot tea ... but I would love to be your friend, now that we’ve met.”

“Then come with Bin to bottom room of my home where I keep all my tea leaves and other special leaves, for medicinal pleasures.”

Before entering his house, Leslie looked around to see if anyone was watching. She wasn’t sure about this and she didn’t want anyone telling her mom that she was seen entering this weird old Chinese man’s home.

As she looked back over her shoulder, she saw Ginger Morgan looking her way from two houses down. They weren’t friends, but they were in the same class. Ginger is still the skinniest girl in her class. She’s always looked sickly, and she stays away from all the other girls.

“Mister Bin, do you know that girl over there?”

“Bin know her name, but have never met her. Does Leslie know her? She comes over sometimes, but she never speaks, even when Bin speaks to her.”

“Would you let her join us, if I can get her to come over?”

“Leslie, you get Ginger to come over and Bin will give our new friend some special hot Chinese tea that you and I like.”

“But I’ve never had any of your hot tea.”

“Bin knows that, but you will love his tea forever and it will make you and our good friend Ginger become best friend to each other.”

Leslie turned to look back at Ginger to see her slowly walking toward them.

She waved her hand overhead and Ginger ran to join her.

’This is some weird shit happening here, but I’m going to be friends with Ginger ... and Bin too ... If that bulge in his loose pants is what I think it is, he and I will be best friends for a long long time.’

“Hi Ginger. I’m glad you came over. I’ve been wanting to ask you to be my friend, but we never seem to be close enough. Will you join my new friend, Bin Chang and me for some tea?”

“Leslie, you will never know how many times I have almost asked you to let me be your friend. You are so popular with the other girls and especially the boys.”

Leslie reached out to take her hand, and both of them felt the jolt of energy that passed through their fingers, then seemed to warm them all over from toes to ears. Leslie looked at Ginger’s slender body and her flat chest... ’This girl really needs some help’

They stepped through the doorway to see Bin standing aside as they entered the room. Bin smiled and told Ginger...

“Ginger, Bin has always wanted to meet his young neighbor, but it is bad on his reputation for an old Chinese man to speak to pretty young neighbors. Please come with Leslie and me and we will be secret friends until we can be best friends in public.”

“Thank you Mister Bin. I have wanted to come talk to you and be your friend since you came here, but everyone else talks bad about you so I never speak to you, just to keep them from talking about you even more, and me too for wanting to be your friend.”

“Come, take my hand like Leslie and we will be friends forever ... Bin is going to make my two new friends some hot tea that will help both of you become friendly and help you be extra friendly with all your new friends in school.”

“Mister Bin, no one wants to be my friend, except for Leslie just now. I’m too skinny and sickly with my asthma, and I stay away from them to keep them from saying nasty things about me.”

“That was before Bin and Leslie came to be Ginger’s friend. Please relax and we will all be really close best friends.”

Bin was stirring the pot of steaming, dark black tea as he talked, then he poured three tiny tea-cups of steaming hot tea and gave each of them a tiny cup. He picked up his cup and reached out to make a toast.

“To all the pretty girls Bin has loved before, and to Bin’s two new best friends - Here is to the sexiest, most beautiful friends Bin has made in my new world of America. Sip your tea slowly and your cup will always be full, just like your friendship and your new life will always be happy and full of love.”

From the first sip of hot tea, to the last sip - five cups later, both girls could not get enough of this sweet tasting, yet strong tea.

For the first time in her teen life, Ginger Morgan inhaled a deep, clean, free, breath of fresh air. She never coughed and her next breath was even deeper. She felt the difference too, as her body reacted to her healthy breathing.

Leslie told Bin, “This is the best tea I’ve ever had. May I hug my new friend, Bin?”

“Hug Bin, then hug Ginger. Then Bin wants a real hug from Ginger.”

“Hug me Ginger. I love my new friend.”

“I love my new friend too, Leslie. I wish my titties were as big and shaped just like yours. I may as well wish my entire body was shaped like yours. Hug me tighter Leslie ... OH FUCK - something is happening to me all over again and I feel so damn free I wish this would never end. Do you feel it?”

“Yes and now I feel my titties getting really really big ... and look at your titties Ginger. OH FUCK YES! Both of us have identical bodies and your sweater is ripping open, your titties are so big...

“Bin, did you make this happen to us?”

Bin threw up his hands, as he backed up. “Bin did not touch you. Bin is like you, Bin loves the way his new friends look so happy about their sexy new bodies. Must be something in the air this morning. I have never seen two more sexy young girls in all my fuckin life.”

“Bin, my titties are so big they have ripped the buttons off my sweater down the front. I have never had to wear a bra, and now look at me.”

“Bin is looking, and fuck yes, does Bin like what he see.”

Bin turned to see Leslie naked beside him.

“Leslie should not stand naked beside old Chinese man - Bin Chang. Too many days has passed since Bin has been so close to naked women like this.”

Ginger reached out to hug her naked body to his and suddenly, Bin is standing naked in her arms.

Leslie has always checked out a boys dick and now she sees a short, slender man standing here, with the biggest fuckin cock she has seen since she fucked her Gramps.

“BIN! Look at your cock. It’s still swelling and getting longer. Have you ever fucked a woman with that big beautiful animal cock?”

“Many, many women have come to Bin for the fucking of a lifetime.”

“Ginger, have you ever fucked a man before?”

“No, but if you will show me how, and Bin will be really careful with that huge cock of his, I would love to sit on it and try my best to fuck all of him up inside my pussy ... OH FUCK! Just look at my little bald pussy! My pussy looks just like yours now.”

“Have you ever kissed another girl’s pussy?”

“No, but teach me all you know about sex and fucking between two girls, and I will be your friend and lover forever.”

“Bin, I hope you have some condoms. Leslie and I need your cock and we don’t need to get pregnant,” Ginger told him.

“Bin has no condom, but Bin can control his baby making sperm. Bin has never made a baby unless his woman wants a baby.”

“Bin, are you sure?” Leslie asked.

“Bin knows for sure. Trust Bin and we will never make you pregnant, unless you tell Bin to fuck a baby in your belly.”

“Ginger, what do you think?”

“Leslie, I have to try out my new body. If Bin says we won’t get pregnant, I’m going to take that cock of his inside my pussy if I have to try all morning.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.