It's All About Getting Some - Cover

It's All About Getting Some

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Leslie Melton and her Mom are having their first ever, mother-daughter talk. From this day forward, their lives will never be the same, and their love for each other will continue to grow and grow, as they meet and make new friends, and lovers. One new friend is an old Chinese man who knows everything about everything. Leslie learns a lot from her friend Bin.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Both girls looked at each other with sneaky smiles on their faces. Leslie winked at Evelyn, then told Darin...

OH WOW DARIN! That really is a fine cock you have. Do you actually fuck your girlfriend with this big bad cock?”

Two and three times a night, most nights. Are you two going to back out, now that you’ve seen a real man’s cock?”

No way. We came in here to lose our cherries and we want our favorite cop to give us our first fucking,” Leslie told him.With his pants down to his shoe tops, he turned to sit on the toilet seat as he loosened the buttons down the front his uniform shirt.With his shirt open, his dick standing tall and erect, he reached for Leslie.

Tell me before we start, are you girls sure about this?”Without a word, Leslie dropped to her knees in front of him and rolled a condom down over his dick.

I have waited long enough to lose my cherry. If you’ll be real careful getting your huge cock inside my pussy, we’ll even let you fuck us again, anytime we can get together.”

Throw your leg over my legs and slide forward. I’ll hold my cock, and you can fuck me, until you get used to fucking.”She didn’t want to appear too anxious and take him all at once, so she slowly lowered her body until she had all of his dick inside her pussy.She turned to look at Evelyn, winking at her, before she started fucking Darin slow and easy.

Your cock feels good in my pussy, Darin. You must have fucked lots of girls our age, the way you let me take your dick without hurting my pussy.”

I’ve fucked dozens of virgins since I was your age, but you have the tightest pussy I’ve fucked in years ... Ride my cock and let me suck those big titties of yours.”

YES! We love sucking each others titties. Suck my titties and shove that cock up inside my pussy deeper. I love this and I wish I could fuck you faster.”

Fuck me, Babe. Fuck my cock really deep inside your pussy while fucking me as fast and hard as you can stand it.”

OH MY! I may be about to get my first come ever. I love your cock. Make me come - I want to feel you come inside my pussy too.”

Fuck me Leslie. You sure have a hot pussy for this to be your first time. Fuck me with that hot tight pussy, then let me get my cock inside Evelyn’s virgin pussy. I see her smiling as she looks at your ass fucking me up and down.”As Leslie slid back to let his dick slip out of her pussy, she pulled the condom off his cock and dropped it in the wastebasket.

Get your condom on his cock, Evelyn. You said you nearly fucked him before, now fuck him like we have always talked about fucking our first man.”Darin’s cock is still stiff enough to get a condom on, and Evelyn hurried to sit on his legs as she takes him all the way inside her pussy.

Fuck me, Darin. You are my hero and I wish we could fuck with your naked cock in my pussy. Fuck me and make me a woman. I love your cock and I hope you can fuck both of us again before we go back in there where the others are.”

You and Leslie could kill a man, double fucking me like this. We need to hurry and cut this short before someone comes in here and catches us.”

Just let me fuck you a little longer. I’m about to get my second come and I want all of your cock I can get. Bend over and suck my titties so I can get a good one this time.”

You girls need to meet my girlfriend’s two sons. They’re about your age and they have lots of girlfriends who come by and spend time with them.”

We’ll write our cell numbers down so you can tell them to call us. Now that we have fucked a grown man for our first time, we need to meet boys our age...

Fuck me hard and deep, Darin. It feels like your dick is getting soft and I wanted to get another come before you give out.”

You two have gotten the best of me and here I am thinking I need to be careful with two virgins.”Leslie told him,

I’m sure it was just the stress you’ve been through today and tonight, rescuing Evelyn from that nasty ass old raper and thief.”

I’m sure you’re right. You two get your asses covered and get out of here so I can wash up and get my clothes on.”

Thanks for fucking us gentle, Darin. You sure can fuck once you get a girl’s pussy warmed up,” Leslie told him.”

Just wait until you and Evelyn meet Frankie and Jackie. You’ll want to fuck them as soon as you meet them, and if you’re not careful, they will have your panties off before you know it.”

Then we won’t wear panties ... you just call those boys and we’ll be gentle with them too, like we were with you.”


They left Darin slumped down on the commode with a washcloth in one hand, his cellphone in the other, trying to get himself washed so he can dress. He was out of breath the whole time he was talking to Juanita’s twins.Both girls ran to Leslie’s room where they washed their pussies and put on some clean dresses. The were laughing as they stood before the mirror. The dresses were so short, they could see their naked asses when they bent forward.

I hope those boys can fuck better than Darin. I hated to tell him that he needs more experience if he’s going to fuck us.”

He disappointed me too, after thinking all day that my hero has a huge cock and could fuck like a bull. I hope this Frankie and Johnnie can fuck better than Darin.”

It’s Frankie and Jackie ... Be sure to get their names right. If they can’t fuck any better than Darin, they may not let us fuck them but once or twice each ... I have four condoms just in case they really are studs.”

I have four also. I hope we have to stop long enough to go buy some more. Darin said they have so many girls hanging around, they have to fight them off.”

What kind of vehicle did he say they have? Here comes an old antique pickup.”

That must be them. He said they have an old truck ... Damn, do you think we can get in there with them? It sure is small.”

I hope we have to sit on their laps. That way we get to see if they have little boy dicks or man size cocks ... Damn these guys are cute, huh?”

Yeah, but I still hope they can fuck better than Darin.”The two girls were standing beside the curb when the old pickup rolled up and stopped with the driver’s side near them.

Hello Ladies. We were looking for two beautiful girls by the name of Leslie and Evelyn. Please tell us we have found them.” The driver said with a cute smile.

We were waiting for Frankie and Jackie, and if you two aren’t them, just pretend you are and we’ll all have lots of fun,” Leslie told them.

I’m Frankie and I just told Jackie that we have struck gold. If you girls trust us, climb aboard and we’ll go riding.”He opened the door and stepped out on the sidewalk.

There’s only two seats! Does that mean we get to sit on your laps?” Evelyn asked.”

It’s sort of crowded, but this way we get to know you better, faster.”Without another word, Evelyn stooped to step up on the running board, before putting her knees on the driver’s seat, then crawled over to where Frankie was holding out his hands.Leslie laughed as she looked at Johnnie, staring at Evelyn’s naked ass and hairless pussy.

Close your mouth, Johnnie. Neither of us own panties and we’re here looking for a good time. You act as if you have never seen a hairless pussy.”

I wasn’t expecting to see a hairless pussy, but I have to confess, our Mom shaves her pussy and she’s not one bit shy about it, when she’s home with us.”

Would she be shy about her hairless pussy, if you were to take us home with you?”

Would you be shy in front of Mom, if we do?”

We love pussy ... Does that answer your question?”

Sure, and we love pussy too.”

Are you sure you can drive this thing with me sitting on your lap?”

I would drive it backwards if you’ll sit on my lap.”

Is that a gearshift extension I feel in your pants, or are you that happy to meet me?”

Believe me, we are so happy to meet both of you. We have never met two girls, or even one, as bold and sexy as you and Evelyn.”

So, where are you taking us, now that we have met.”

We can go to the burger barn and get a coke, if you like?”

And if we don’t like, we get to go home with you?”

Would you really? Well, I have to tell you, Mom’s watching a movie and she doesn’t like to be disturbed.”

We can be really quiet and still have fun. Maybe your mom will have fun with us.”

Be careful what you wish for. Mom likes girls and she and her sister really like having fun when Darin’s not around.”

Would she let you and Frankie have fun with us, if Evelyn and I can convince her to turn the movie off and get naked with us?”

WOULD YOU REALLY?”

Look over here at your brother and Evelyn.”

Damn! She has her blouse off and he’s sucking her titties.”

Look down between them.”

OH WOW, Leslie. Does that mean you and I will get to know each other like that?”

Do you have a cock as big as Frankie? Before you answer, if you do, you’ll get to fuck both of us, after you eat our pussies.”

I love pussy.”

Young pussy? Or Mom pussy?”

Both ... you’re making me want to stop and show you.”

Hurry home and we’ll have us a real party. I hope Darin doesn’t get off duty anytime soon.”

No worry there. He called Mom and told her he and his other officers have been sent to the state capitol, something about misconduct of an officer while assigned to witness and victim protection.”

Hurry Johnnie. I’m excited about meeting your Mom, and meeting your good friend down here who keeps poking my butt.”

I hope you like him, Mom tells me that he’s the biggest friend she’s ever had ... Even Darin’s.”

I like your Mom more all the time. I have never had a dick in my pussy and neither has Evelyn, but if you and Johnnie will be careful and not hurt us, we would love for both of you fuck us as many times as two eager young virgins can stand to have our pussies fucked.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.