It's All About Getting Some - Cover

It's All About Getting Some

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Leslie Melton and her Mom are having their first ever, mother-daughter talk. From this day forward, their lives will never be the same, and their love for each other will continue to grow and grow, as they meet and make new friends, and lovers. One new friend is an old Chinese man who knows everything about everything. Leslie learns a lot from her friend Bin.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

His ass is history! I told him before Leslie and I left, that he needs to find a place to live and pack his shit. He started in with that crap about me being sorry when he inherits all of Gramps money. I told him to take his money and buy himself a bigger dick, that I didn’t need him...

‘I’m going to enjoy my life and my body until I’m as old as Gramps, and even then, I’ll trick two or three young studs into fucking me on a weekly basis.”

“So, it will be just you, Leslie and me? Does that mean we can have your school teacher friend with the big cock, over at least a couple of nights a week?”

“You guessed it, and besides, I know two young students who will gladly come over and fuck the three of us on a regular basis and never make a peep...

“Now, tell me the rest of your story about how Gramps tricked you into letting him fuck your virgin pussy with his huge, fully erect cock.”

“You’ve already guessed what was coming next, haven’t you?”

“It was obvious, with him getting you really excited about his cock making your titties feel so good. I would imagine as soon as he talked you into letting him fuck your titties, you were ready to let him put that beast inside your pussy.”

OH SHIT! DID THAT MAN EVER FUCK MY TITTIES!

“He had to hold both my hands until I could climb up on his bed and sit astraddle his belly. As soon as I leaned forward and started fucking his cock my with titties, I got my first ever come with a man. My pussy was so wet, I could feel my slippery pussy lips sliding back and forth on top his hairy belly ... and I got another come to make his belly and my pussy even slicker.

“He told me he was about to come, but he wanted me to trap his cock between my thighs so he could come all over my pussy at least once, and pretend we were really fucking. I was so far gone by then, I would have let him come in my mouth, had he asked me.”

“As excited as you are now, I would wager that wasn’t the only way you fucked Gramps.

“He was smiling when he told me to raise my ass and move forward so his cock would slide through my slippery pussy lips. I didn’t even hesitate. I had to slide forward up to where my titties were in his face. He started sucking my titties and I was so fuckin excited then I moved back just a little to let his cockhead slip past my pussy the first time. I got a come so damn hard and fast, I had to have more. Then, the second time I slid forward, my knees were up under his arms. His cock was lodged against my pussy, and if he hadn’t shoved his ass up so fast, his cock would have been a foot deep inside my pussy.

“He looked up at me and told me, “If you’ll fuck me with your slick virgin pussy and let me come inside you, I’ll give you a hundred thousand cash before you leave.”

“I told him - ’Gramps, I can’t do that, as good as it feels and as much as I would love to make you feel good...

“He held up a hand and told me, ’Marjory ... Listen to me, Baby. You’re a woman now, and you need my cock just as much if not even more than I need to feel my cock slipping deep inside your virgin pussy. Go ahead Hon, and fuck Ol’ Gramps. You know I’m sterile and I do too, now just loosen up, let your body relax, then push your sexy body down to get your pussy full of my cock ... Then, lets fuck each other for fun until you get the best of me. Come on Baby, you know you’re dying to get my cock inside your pussy and you know too, you’ll never get pregnant fucking me.”

“Was it fun for you? I’m sure Gramps loved every second of getting his cock inside another virgin pussy.”

“I swear, by the time I got my first come, I was so fucking hooked on his cock, we fucked for over an hour until my pussy was so fuckin sore I had to beg him to stop.”

“Was that the last time you fucked Gramps?”

“No, but we only got to fuck two more times, and for just a few minutes each time. I have to tell you, I have wished many times that Gramps and I could have started fucking each other back when I was a teenager.”

“Let’s go back out there to see how Leslie and Gramps are coming along, so to speak ... They were both asleep the last time I was out there.”

“Would you or Leslie be upset with me, if I want to sit on Gramps’ cock and fuck him again, today?”

“Would you be upset if I tell you to hurry and get your come, so I can fuck him too, and get my come?”

“Would Leslie let me eat Gramps cum out of her pussy? My ass is so damn fuckin hot right now, my pussy is on fire to fuck someone - or something.”


Leslie is lying over to the side of Gramps with her arm over his chest. Gramps cock is still semi-erect, lying back on his naked belly, nearly to his chest.

“Be careful climbing up there and I’ll hold his cock up so you can squat over him to take that big bad boy all the way inside your belly - to your heart this time.”

“Madeline, when I looked down to see you raise his cock straight up, I couldn’t help but wish I could have Gramps baby too.”

“You can pretend, and then when he wakes up to see you fucking him, tell him you want his cum so deep inside your belly, you’ll have his baby boy ... Now, bend forward so I can lick your ass as Gramps cock slowly slips deeper and deeper into your pussy.”

“If you lick my ass with his cock all the way inside my pussy, I know I’ll spurt cum all over you, me him - and his bed.”

“Do it, and I’ll fuck him as soon as you get off. I’m sure he’s swallowed enough of those pills, his cock will still be hard when his cook and housekeeper get here.”

“Hold that damn thing steady - here I come, and already I’m addicted to anything we can think of, that has anything to do with sex.”

“Look at Leslie’s pussy with her legs spread wide ... Maybe you should show her some love by eating Gramps cum out of her pussy.”

“You’re making me come and I don’t even have half his cock inside my pussy ... OH DAMN, the more I look at her seeping pussy, the more I want to be eating his cum out of her pussy as she wakes up.”

“Get some of that young pussy, Marjory. What better way to let her know you love her, than waking her as you eat Gramps cum from her pussy?”

“Help me off Gramp’s cock so I don’t trip. I have to eat your daughter’s pussy with her legs spread wide like that. Just look at her sexy ass. Madeline ... Leslie Melton’s body is Madeline Melton’s body made over and I want to love both of you, if you’ll let me.”

“Eat her pussy and she will find a way to eat yours. Just be prepared, once Leslie gets her mouth on you, she will terrorize your pussy until she gets her come too.”

With her fingers, Marjory slowly and tenderly pried Leslie’s buttocks apart just enough to get her mouth next Leslie’s seeping pussy.

Leslie awakened, “Oh yes Gramps, I never knew you would eat your cum out of my pussy like this ... Eat me and I’ll fuck you again as soon as I can stand to have your cock inside my sore pussy again...

“Mom? Is that you? OH WOW! Eat my pussy! FUU-UUCKKK I love the way you’re eating my pussy this time.”

“Leslie?”

“YES - MOM - YES!”

“Turn just a little and look back to see who is eating your pussy this time. You’re going to love our new roommate, Baby.”

Without moving her body, Leslie turned her head enough to see Marjory Means with her face buried between her slick buttocks.

“MARJORY?”

“Yes Leslie! Please tell me I can keep eating your pussy like this. I love you, I love your sexy ass, I really really love eating your pussy. Your sweet pussy is only the second pussy I’ve ever eaten, but I love you already and I love your sexy ass too.”

“Let me get off this bed so I can eat your pussy too, as you eat me.”

With her face covered in pussy cum and Gramps cum, Marjory raised her body and pushed back to stand beside the bed. Leslie rolled over and reached for Marjory, as she reached for Leslie.

“Kiss me with my pussy cream all over your face. Please tell me that I heard Mom right and you’re going to live with us.”

“Yes, and I am so happy right now, I could kiss you again and eat your pussy until you make me stop.”

“Lie naked on the floor with me. I have got to have some of your sexy ass and I’ve wanted to kiss your pussy since Mom shaved you...

“Spread your legs and let me pull you back so I can get my mouth on your pussy ... OMIGOD! Eat my pussy Marjory.”

“Eat my pussy, Leslie. I want you and Madeline to teach me all about sex - eating pussy and fucking big cocks too.”


An hour later, Gramps was smiling as his young female chauffeur, teenage cook, and twenty year old housekeeper showed up right on time.

Before his daughter-in-law, daughter, and attorney left, Leon Leslie Melton called the only Notary Public he has ever used, to preside over the signing of an amendment to his will. He had it witnessed that everything he owns and all his millions in cash, stocks, bonds, and four bank accounts will go to Leslie, Madeline and Marjory - except for a million each to his three dedicated household helpers.

Marjory, Leslie, and Madeline, each left wearing nothing but one of Gramps favorite oversize pullover jerseys, each carrying one of his large canvas camping bags stuffed with cash from his hidden petty cash closet.

“Leslie, call Evelyn and see if the police have apprehended that asshole, Tony Burr, or Barr - or whatever the fuck his name is.”

’Hey Leslie. Boy, you sure missed all the shit that went on down here while y’all were gone’

“Please tell me it’s all over with now and both you and your mom are safe and not victims of a scam.”

’As soon as Mom called me and told me to get away from Ted’s nasty ass, I grabbed her debit card, checkbook, and his wallet, then ran like hell toward the policemen who were at the door, waving for me to hurry up. Would you believe, I was only wearing my panties and a t-shirt, and when the young policeman grabbed me and pulled me behind a counter, my shirt came up over my titties, and his fingers were tangled in my panties. He was pulling me over on top of him and ripped my panties completely off my ass - but he just smiled and whispered - as he asked me for my phone number’

About that time, that same young cop slipped two fingers inside my pussy and when I started fucking his fingers my feet were on the floor with my knees spread wide ... Well guess what? There were five people squatting there in front of me videoing me fucking his fingers until I sprayed cum all over them and their phones...”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.