It's All About Getting Some - Cover

It's All About Getting Some

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Leslie Melton and her Mom are having their first ever, mother-daughter talk. From this day forward, their lives will never be the same, and their love for each other will continue to grow and grow, as they meet and make new friends, and lovers. One new friend is an old Chinese man who knows everything about everything. Leslie learns a lot from her friend Bin.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“Lie on your belly first and I’ll give you the warmup ... Damn Marjory, you have an ass that rivals Leslie’s ass and she has no idea just how smokin hot her ass is.”

“Thank you and please hurry to the part where you teach me to eat your pussy. I feel like my pussy is ready to explode, I am so eager to love you ... Is it okay for me to say - I love you?”

“I love your sexy ass and already, I love you because you are so sincere in your thoughts and admissions to me about how you feel. Spread your legs wider. Here comes your New Lover - Lover.”

“I just thought of something when you said that.”

“You’re wondering about the men in our lives, and the men we’ll meet later, right?

“Yes, you would make a fine attorney ... Will there be many men?”

“I hope there are, and I hope I’m with you all the way, no matter how many men we fuck and turn loose so we can fuck the next one. I love fucking a man with a huge cock, and I love a man with a really huge cock who knows how to please a woman and not just fuck her to get his come, and run.”

“I need even more lessons now. Will you help me there too?”

“We’ll find us a nice young man who isn’t hung up on himself, and has a huge cock. The absolute best I have found, is a high school senior. He doesn’t have to be a star athlete, but he needs to be buff and proud of who he is. Of course, he needs to have a cock that cannot be defeated, and he needs to be willing to let a woman teach him how she loves to be loved, not just fucked. Then we’ll teach him how to make a woman want him simply by his smile and his eyes...

“You will love fucking him too, I can tell, because you love having your ass and your pussy caressed and kissed.”

“No one has even seen my ass or pussy until now, except my doctor and I doubt she was excited about looking me, as you are back there. You need to start with my pussy lessons. I feel as if I’m about to leave here riding a skyrocket.”

“This is the part that makes that skyrocket really go high before it explodes inside your pussy...

“Turn over and pull your heels up to your butt, with your knees spread apart ... I do love your cute little virgin tight-lipped pussy, Marjory. Now, put that pillow over your face because you’re going to scream when I show you how much I love pussy, and especially your pussy.”

“I thought we were going to eat each others pussy at the same time.”

“We are - but first, I want to show you how it feels to have your pussy eaten until you get at least two orgasms.”

“OH DAMN MADELINE! I’m not sure I can take this. I mean, OH SHIT YES! Do that again, you made me come already. MADELINE? OH DAMN! OH FUCK YES!

“I didn’t know you were going to touch my titties and make my nipples feel like they’re about to get a come too. Oh Madeline ... Madeline, I can’t take any more ... I never knew a woman could have this many comes in a lifetime. Here it comes again. PLEASE! PLEASE! Let me do you now.”

“Tell me it’s as good as you expected.”

“Fuck Yes it is! You made my pussy ache, I was getting so many comes. You were making me come then come again and again. I like that word better than orgasm. I was getting comes by the dozens before you stopped. Do I get to eat your pussy now? Please tell me I can. I want to copy everything you do to me and I would love to know that I made you come at least once as you run me through that gauntlet again and again.”

“Turn around and lie on your side facing me. If you’d rather be on top this time, try it and we’ll switch next time. I am so fucking excited right now, I’ll probably drown you as soon as your lips touch my pussy.”

“Madeline, does talking about sex like this excite you?”

“Like you would not believe. It’s like a buildup that gets better and better. How does it feel when you ask me about sucking pussy, then tell me how it makes you feel?”

“Though I just suffered through the most exhilarating experience in my fuckin life, already I am craving more of the same. I would love to be able to give you the same pleasure you tortured me with, at the same time you give my pussy and my body another ride on that skyrocket.”

“That’s the way I feel too. Okay, roll over on top of me and let’s start. When you need to stop, just roll off me and we’ll talk again...

“Marjory?”

“Yes?”

“I love my new friend and I hope we can remain friends forever. I would lick and kiss your asshole then eat your cum, if you would love Leslie the same way she and I love each other. Please, don’t take that as a demand or a request. I love her and she will you love you too, if you will let her.”

“Already, I could love you so easily. You are the most gentle, loving woman I have ever met, and I have met hundreds. If you will, love me this time as we make love, and let me love you the same way.”

Come get me - I’m yours now Marjory.”

Come get me - I’m yours now Madeline.”

This time, Madeline pulled Marjory over on top of her, then pulled her knees up, with them spread wide. Marjory is on top, her knees pulled up like a frog as each of them bury their faces in their lover’s pussy.

There were grunts, moans, whimpers, smacking, and finally silence as both women stiffened at the same time...

Then, there was a shower of cum spraying all over each of them - from each of them ... all over both of them ... all over the bed.

Madeline rolled Marjory off her, then twisted around until they were face to face. Without a word they kissed, then licked each others face clean before speaking.

“I never knew there was anyone who could spray girl-cum like Leslie and me. Have you always done that?”

“FUCK NO! For a few seconds there, I was afraid there was something wrong with me. I thought we may have strained my pussy and this was going to be the end of me ... MY GOD! The feeling was fucking awesome and now I’m craving it again, like I was the first time you kissed my pussy...

“Do you and Leslie actually spray cum like that, each time you make love? I hate to ask this no longer than we have known each other, but I have to know ... Will you allow me to love Leslie the way you and I just made love?”

“Will you let both of us love you, as we three love each other?”

“As in threesome? I’ve heard of that before, but now I’m craving it, and I’ve never even thought I would experience it...

“Madeline?”

“Marjory?”

“I’m not going to tell you that I love you, but I will tell you that I want to love you. I want to love you even more than when I first met you naked out on the doorsteps.”

“Then I won’t tell you that I love you, YET! I do love each and every second we’ve spent loving each other just now. You’re an attorney and I’m a school teacher. We live in different towns, thirty something miles apart, but if there’s a way, I want to be with you until you tell me we can’t.”

“If I tell you that we’re opening an office in Fullerton, will you let me see you as often as we can?”

“Will you be one of the fulltime attorneys at the office?”

“Yes, I’m it.”

“Will you bring your clothes to our house and stay with us, until we know for sure?”

“If you’ll tell me that I can sleep with you and Leslie. I cannot for the life of me, get that girl’s smile, her huge titties, and her sexy ass out of my mind.”

“Then make sure she loves you, and you’ll get me in the bargain.”

“What about your friend and neighbor? Where does she fit in? I would hate to be the cause of you losing a friend out of jealousy.”

“She has a part time live-in who she’s considering letting become fulltime.”

“Is he the one you mentioned?”

“Yes. His name is Ted ... something. I’ll have to ask Leslie. She knows him pretty well and I really think she and Evelyn, Gayle’s daughter, may have a crush on him ... I remember his last name now ... Barr.”

Ted Barr! Spelled B-A-R-R?”

“Yes, that’s it. Why did you ask that, and how do you know him?

“His real name is Ted Burr - B-U-R-R - and he’s wanted for swindling women out of all the money in their bank accounts by stealing their account numbers, debit cards and blank checks.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.