It's All About Getting Some - Cover

It's All About Getting Some

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 3

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Leslie Melton and her Mom are having their first ever, mother-daughter talk. From this day forward, their lives will never be the same, and their love for each other will continue to grow and grow, as they meet and make new friends, and lovers. One new friend is an old Chinese man who knows everything about everything. Leslie learns a lot from her friend Bin.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

MADELINE? Are you sure? Please tell me that Leslie really is my only daughter. I see you smiling, and now I know for sure - we made you pregnant when we fucked like wild dogs all day, as Leo fished.”

“We did it, Gramps. I have to confess too, I haven’t been fucked like that again since you and I fucked last month when we came up here. Would you be embarrassed to fuck me again, with our daughter here to help us get your cock inside my pussy?”

“With both of you naked?”

“Yes, we plan to stay all weekend and Leslie has already told me that she wants to fuck her real Daddy, today.”

“OH HELL YEAH! Tell me that neither are you are on birth control and I’ll send each of you home Sunday evening with a huge sack full of cash.”

“Gramps, Leslie and I came here hoping you would fuck your daughter, and me too. You really don’t have to pay us ... but then, I do have plans to start a college fund for Leslie, if you’re serious about giving her a few dollars in cash.”

“I’ll give you more than enough for Leslie’s education. Marjory will be here around 3:00. We have about two hours - and if both of you think you can fuck Old Gramps and get the best of me, you need to start now.”

“Out here on the front porch?”

“I used to love fucking outdoors. I’d love to fuck both of you out here, and if you ever find a bonafide younger lover who will make you feel like a woman again, you need to train him to fuck outdoors.”

“You knew all along about Leo being a wimpy ass, didn’t you?”

“Yes, I knew that wimpy ass son of mine would never be the man I was at his age. He was the only boy in our big family that had to sit on the damn toilet to piss when he was teenager. I’m so glad he married you. After that first time you and I fucked and we made you pregnant, I knew you would always come back to me each time you wanted some real cock, so we could fuck again and again.”

“Gramps, Leslie wants you to fuck her first, so I can help her get your cock inside her, without ripping her virgin pussy.”

“We didn’t rip your little virgin pussy, and we won’t rip Leslie’s either.

“Leslie, come around here Darlin, and hug your real Daddy. I love you more than I ever thought I could love a daughter of mine. Now that I know you’re my only daughter - pretending to be my granddaughter in public - and soon to be my richest heir. I want to give you a baby boy now, so you can fuck him when he’s your age now, and keep our bloodline pure.”

“Daddy, when Mom told me you were my real daddy, I wanted you to let me sit on your cock naked right then, so I could take all of your cock and fuck you just like she described the way she fucked you when when she was a hot-ass young virgin. I hope you don’t mind that when Mom sucks my pussy and makes me come so hard, I squirt my girl-cum out just like Mom told me she did when you were teaching her to fuck like a real woman.”

“You were born with a pussy that squirts cum? I hope you’ll sit on my cock and squirt your cum all over my naked body as I fill your pussy with enough sperm to impregnate every woman in this state.”

“Mom told me how much cum you could spurt inside her pussy and I want all you can fuck up inside me, so you and I can have our baby boy.”

“Baby Doll, I need to tell you, you’ll have to fuck me. Though I took two blue pills with two cans of Red Bull, I just don’t have the energy to fuck you like I used to fuck your mom. Just be careful getting my cock inside your cute little pussy, then you can ride me like I’m a bicycle racing down a mountain.”

“Mom smeared some vaseline all over me down there and pushed some up inside my pussy with her finger. She’s going to hold your cock up for me now, so I can sit on top of you and take it all the way inside me.”

“Baby Doll, I never knew your titties were this big. Looking up at you like this makes your titties appear as big as your Mom’s...

“OH YES DOLL! I feel your pussy taking my cock deeper now.”

“Hold it right there Gramps ... That was your cock slipping to the side, past my pussy, just as it was about to go inside me ... Okay, we have it lined up again. You be real still and let me get this big fat cockhead a little deeper inside my pussy before you try to fuck yourself up and help me.”

“Madeline, put two of those throw-pillows under my head so I can see Leslie as she’s fucking me ... Yes, this is much better, I can even see my cock pushing against her pussy. I hope you’re recording this so I can watch it again and again.”

“We are Gramps. You just lie there and watch your cock slowly slip inside your daughter’s pussy the first time.

With Madeline holding his stiff cock upright, those twisted blue veins running the length of his cock are swelled, just like his entire cock. Even with the vaseline in Leslie’s pussy, they are having a hard time getting his swollen cockhead to push past her virgin pussy lips.

“Gramps, can you sort of push up just a little more? It feels like we’re going to get that fat cockhead of yours inside me this time...

There it goes! You have your cockhead completely inside my pussy now.”

“That was your cherry, which has to be four inches deeper inside your pussy after that plunge. Fuck him Leslie. Take all of his cock and let him fill your pussy with cum. You told me you wanted this, now get all you can as you fuck your daddy for your first time.”

“Gramps, fuck your cock up into my pussy really fast, and make it go even deeper inside me. My pussy feels so damn good now, though it feels like I may be sitting on a fence post.”

With Leslie bouncing her ass up and down, and Gramps shoving his body up to meet her, they were working his cock deeper and deeper with each thrust of his hips.

He’s determined to have his cock as deep inside his daughter’s pussy as he did her mother’s pussy - when he fucked her the first time and made her pregnant.

Leslie reached out to grab each of Gramp’s hands with both her hands as she’s riding his cock like a jockey. On her third bounce with Gramps shoving his ass upward, his cockhead struck her cervix with a glancing blow that made her scream, then get her first come ever with a cock inside her pussy.

“OH FUCK! That hurt my pussy like hell! OH ... BUT WHAT A FUCKIN COME I’M GETTING NOW!”

Her pussy juices spewed out from around Gramp’s cock, covering him and Leslie’s legs and ass.

Madeline turned to move over on the other side of them, then looked behind her to see a young woman standing on the bottom steps, smiling at up at her.

Gramps ... we have company.”

“Hi, I’m Marjory Means, and you have to be Madeline Melton. Though I have never met you, I have envied you forever, after the first time I saw your photo on Gramp’s desk. I must congratulate you, your huge breasts look even more perfect naked than in all your nude photos Gramps has of you.”

“Come on up and let me try to apologize for this. We weren’t expecting you for another hour and my daughter, Leslie wanted to show her real daddy how much she loves him.”

At the top of the steps, Marjory placed her large leather briefcase on the porch and stacked her file folders on top of it.

When she stood, she turned to Madeline.

“Gramps has always hugged me when I come to visit. He started that when I was a skinny little knock-kneed kid of ten, following my daddy everywhere ... and I have never refused his hugs, though my titties are nearly as large as yours now...

“Madeline, may I please have a hug - please?”

“Only if you’ll join Gramps, Leslie and me - and get naked with us.”

In less than a minute Marjory Means was standing proud and naked in front of her.

Leslie twisted her head around to look at her, “I love your long hair and I really, really do love your big titties - but you need to let Mom shave your pussy if you’re going to join us and fuck Gramps.”

Gramps raised his head to see Marjory.

“Hello Little Darlin. I’m afraid you caught me in a compromising situation here, but you’ll just have to turn your head, or enjoy the show until I finish fucking my only daughter.”

“You go right ahead, Gramps. I love porn and I’m loving your show. Besides, if I were in either of your places, I would be the same way.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.