It's All About Getting Some - Cover

It's All About Getting Some

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 2

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Leslie Melton and her Mom are having their first ever, mother-daughter talk. From this day forward, their lives will never be the same, and their love for each other will continue to grow and grow, as they meet and make new friends, and lovers. One new friend is an old Chinese man who knows everything about everything. Leslie learns a lot from her friend Bin.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“Now back to you and me...

“You need to hurry and eat my pussy. I love having our talks like this. It makes me want to eat your pussy more than ever. I need you now Leslie and I love having my titties sucked, and my asshole licked too, if you and Evelyn are into all that other nasty ass shit, as much as Gayle and I are.”

“Lie still Mom. I’ll give you a lesson in titty sucking you’ll never forget, and you’ll beg me for more, again and again, each time we get naked together like this.”

“YES! YES! I love the way you suck my nipple into your mouth without pulling on it. Your dad is the rudest, most inconsiderate sonofabitch I have ever fucked, especially when I let him suck my titties. It’s like he’s hell bent on giving pain and torture, since his little dick doesn’t even go inside my pussy deep enough to reach my clitty, if and when I do get him to fuck me.”

“You have to beg him fuck you? Damn it Mom! You really do need to branch out and let me help find a secret lover. You’re too damn beautiful and sexy, plus you love sex too much to let dad torture you, then make you do without real sex between a man and a woman like that. You need to find out if he’s faking, or just trying to make you think he’s into pain and torture, so you’ll stop shaming him until he agrees to fuck you.”

“You really have been eavesdropping on us, haven’t you?”

“Yes and I’m going to help you find a young man and woman lover who will appreciate your sexy body, and satisfy your craving for sex. Maybe I can find us a married couple who can handle both of us at the same time and last all day when we start.”

“For the first time in my life, because of you, I’ll admit that I do crave sex, and especially having my pussy fucked by a real man, or eaten by a woman who loves pussy as much as me...

“Thank you Dear ... OH FUCK YES BABY YES. Eat my pussy and I’ll eat yours.”

“Hold still Mom. Tell me if you can feel the difference when I put two fingers inside your pussy, at the same time I’m sucking your clitty.”

“LESLIE! OH MY GOD! You need to stop that! OMIGOOD! I can’t take any more. OH DAMN! You’re killing me. STOP! You’re making my pussy ache, I’m coming so hard. YES BABY YES! EAT-MY-PUSSY!”

“Relax and let it all go, Mom. Stop trying to make me stop, and just let yourself go. Eat my pussy as I eat you and make you come until you’re body is fully satisfied. You have been starved for real sex too fuckin long as it is. Now, I’m going to take over our lovemaking and we’re going to fuck each other until we find us a man with a huge cock who loves to fuck two women at once.”


Thirty minutes later, after surviving her most wonderful sexual assault ever, that Leslie put on her ass, Madeline had her daughter wrapped in her arms, as they lay next to each other, totally exhausted, totally satisfied and smiling.

“Help me find that young lover with a huge cock, who will give both of us what you just gave me, and I’ll help you get his cock inside your pussy...

“School will start soon, and we need to spend some time with Gramps while we can. He’s been begging me to come visit and bring you with me.”

“Gramps has a really big cock too, doesn’t he?”

“You’ve been peeping on him too, haven’t you?”

“Yes and if he wasn’t my Gramps, I would have already let him fuck me and take my virginity.”

Even though he’s your Gramps, he still wants your pussy Hon, no matter if you are his only granddaughter.”

“Mom? Will you help me? I want to love my Gramps and I would love to have that huge cock of his ripping my cherry out of my pussy, then have him teach me all about fucking a real man’s cock.”

I know exactly how you feel about your Gramps. He was my first, but your dad doesn’t know that he took my virginity ... Nor does he ever need to know”

“OH WOW - REALLY? I remember you telling me that you weren’t on birth control when you and dad married.”

“I wasn’t.”

“Did Gramps come inside your pussy?”

Yes - does that bother you - now that you know the truth about you being Gramps only daughter, and me loving him so much, I gave him my virginity instead of his son, who I married?

“I want to fuck Gramps too - if he’ll let his only daughter fuck him - but I don’t need his baby - just yet anyway.”


Madeline Melton can be proud of her years spent as a sophomore, junior, and senior at Nettleton High. She never did let a boy feel her titties, nor did she give in and let a boy put his hand between her legs.

The other thing she and her best friend, Gayle Baxter can both be proud of, they are the only two girls in their school who fucked every one of the male teachers, and coaches - junior high, and senior high included. Between the two of them, they had many overnight, and weekend trips with three of their female coaches. Two of whom were, and still are, married and teaching at Nettleton High.

Madeline stands alone when it comes to school board members, plus both junior high and senior high principals - and Superintendent of Schools, Roy McCain. Each of those higher-ups were/are married and could never brag ... but they could never say no to her, when Madeline offered one of them some more pussy.

She’s safe from her promiscuity being discovered even now, as she prepares to return and teach Biology at her old High School Alma Mater, for her fourteenth year.

Though the lies she and Gayle lived by when they were students, are still in the back of their minds, both of those sexy, thirty-six year old teachers always have a few male students who are willing to flirt.

When two women have been obsessed with sex of any kind since puberty - they have an even more difficult time denying those urges, and especially refusing any of those abundant opportunities. Just the thought of fucking a half dozen of those young studs makes each of their hearts flutter, and their well trained pussies begin to itch and twitch for some younger cock.

Gayle, at thirty-six, has already ditched her first husband and sworn to never go near an alter again, as long as she can find new lovers who are much younger and more eager to fuck.

Her current boyfriend is only twenty-one, but unknown to her, he’s got his sights set on her daughter Evelyn - and Evelyn’s friend Leslie Melton. Ted knows if he can ever get his cock in both of those two hot-ass teenagers, they’ll follow him off a cliff before they’ll even think of ratting on him, or kicking his ass out ... Simply because he’s after Gayle Baxter’s bank account...

Madeline Melton on the other hand, is still married to her first husband. There’s a reason for this, plus he’s the very reason for her wanting younger cocks on the side.

Her husband is about to inherit millions, and when he does, she will inherit half his half. She knows this because Gramps Melton, her father-in-law has guaranteed in his will, that she gets half of his estate, half of his money - plus half of his son’s half ... of everything.

Their agreement is notarized, witnessed, and locked in a safe at his attorney’s office.

All Madeline has to do, is fuck Gramps buck-naked at his retreat twice a month, and she’ll get her payday as promised. The old man has a severe case of asthma and emphysema, so she has to do all the mounting and fucking. That’s nothing new to Madeline, she loves to ride cocks.

Her husband only has a four inch dick, when fully erect, and she has to ride him, just to get his tiny dick to reach her clitty.

The best part of her marriage is without a doubt - Gramps - Leslie Leon Melton, is hung like a horse and he’s stocked up on generic little blue-pills.

There is one more dream that old man Leslie Leon Melton has asked Madeline to help him make come true. He wants his granddaughter’s cherry. He’s willing to cut his son’s inheritance in half again, or even cut him completely out, just to have his granddaughter’s little red-ripe fruit perched on top of his cock.

Leslie Noel Melton has yet to learn of her potential forty million inheritance. But she and her mom are on their way now, to spend this weekend alone with her only grandfather, at his retreat...

“Leslie, we need provide Gramps with that special request of his this weekend, the one I was trying to explain to you about. We need to make it happen today, before his time runs out. He’s nearing eighty now.”

“Mom, you know I’ll do anything for my gramps. Does he want me to get on his back and give him another massage, with that leading up to him wanting to fuck you? I kinda hope that’s it. Last time, before I was through, he told me to take my clothes off and massage him naked as he lay naked. He may never realize it, but that shit turned me on so much when I sat on his naked ass, I would have fucked him right there, my pussy was so hot and wet from wanting his cock.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.