It's All About Getting Some - Cover

It's All About Getting Some

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 19

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Leslie Melton and her Mom are having their first ever, mother-daughter talk. From this day forward, their lives will never be the same, and their love for each other will continue to grow and grow, as they meet and make new friends, and lovers. One new friend is an old Chinese man who knows everything about everything. Leslie learns a lot from her friend Bin.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Leslie was the only one washed up and dressed when there was a knock on the office door.

Everyone scurried to the restroom to get the pussy smell off and get dressed.

Leslie greeted the young woman then escorted her into Marjory’s office to wait.

“Hello Dear, I’m Marjory Means, and I have to apologize for making you wait. We were cleaning up a mess in the back room where we spilled spilled a bowl of water...

“Now, how may I help you?”

“Ms. Means, my name is Alexa Carrone, and I’m here to ask for your help in a marital problem.”

Marjory has already noticed Alexa’s left eye red and swollen, covered in makeup.

“Do you mind if I record our conversation, for future reference?”

“No, please do, I need help and I need it now.”

“May I ask your age?”

“I’m twenty-five.”

“If you will, please tell me if we need to provide twenty-four hour protection.”

“I’m not sure about that, but if you decide I need protection after I tell you my problems, then I’ll agree to someone watching over me.”

“Just tell me your problem, or problems, and we’ll make sure you are safe.”

“Well, really it all started back when I married my husband. He worked for dad, and that’s where I met him. He was older, and he was so handsome and courteous, the more I was around him, the more I was attracted to him. We’ve been married three years and now, he tells me he hates me.”

“Does he have an ED problem?”

“You knew right away, didn’t you? But you are so right ... I need to tell you about my lifelong problem here before we go any further ... I am so fuckin obsessed with sex I think about getting fucked all day and at night until I fall asleep. My doctor told me that she thinks I was born that way. Anyway, as things worsened between us, he became more reclusive.

“Then, things worsened over the past year, and it really blew up when he went off on a six day hunting trip with five of his friends. I was staying at our home alone while he was gone, and on the second day he was away, I received an overnight package from FedEx. When I opened it, and were were dozens of photos of he and his friends, naked with nine naked women in what appears to be a remote cabin.”

“Do you bring those photos with you?”

“I did, and I have to warn you, they are very explicit and very nasty.”

“Let me see them, and if you’re agreeable, we’ll keep them here at my office, for now anyway.”

“Yes, I would rather you keep them here.”

“Can you tell me if you recognize any of these women?”

“Yes, three of them work in the office where Gene is general manager. There are three more that I didn’t recognize, but there are two who are his step-sisters, and one who is his ex-wife.”

“Are you now, or have you been in the past, familiar with any of these women?”

“Yes, over the past year, I have been invited to attend company retreats and seminars with Gene, and each of these women were present at all those meetings, even his ex.”

“May I ask you a very personal question about these meetings?”

“Sure, and I have to tell you ... yes there was nudity and even explicit sex games at all of them.”

“Did you participate in any of the games?”

“NO! Though I was naked the whole time when all the men and women were naked, I never joined in when the men, their wives and secretaries swapped up and fucked each other’s spouses. There was lots of men-on-men, and even more women-on-women at all those retreats.”

“May I ask you an even more personal question?”

“Sure. Again, I’ll answer your question, no matter if it concerns me.”

“Have you ever had sex with another woman, or girl in the past.”

“Yes, and I knew you were going to ask that. I love sex with a woman, and up until now, I absolutely loved fucking Gene.”

“So, he’s a good lover?”

“Not really, but he does have a big cock and when he would let me be on top, I would go fuckin crazy on his cock. I would be so turned on, I would be getting my orgasms so damn fast and so fuckin wild, that he would get mad at me and throw me off. Then he would rave and rant about me being nothing but a cum-slut, because he couldn’t fuck me as long as I needed him to.”

“Did he ever get violent with you, for wanting more sex?”

“Not until recently.”

“Is that when he became violent and hit you?”

“Yes, I saw you looking at the bruises around my eyes.”

“Do you have bruises elsewhere on your body?”

“Yes. On my breasts, my ribs, my butt, my back, and my thighs.”

“Have you been to see a doctor?”

“No, I was afraid the doctor would call the police and then I would be beaten again.”

“Would you allow me and my assistants photograph you nude? We need to get photos of those bruises before they fade away.”

“Ms. Means, I knew you would want to take photos of me naked, and though I am aware we need this for evidence, I have to confess, I have always loved taking my own photos naked. I mean, I have had an obsession about my naked body, since before my titties were even big enough for me to wear a bra.”

“Did your husband ever suspect that you have such a narcissistic obsession?”

“No, and I’m so glad that I was able to keep that from him.”

“Now, I have another very personal question for you.”

“Whatever it is, I’ll do whatever you say, if it will help me get out of this fake marriage I’m in.”

“I have a young man who is my detective, and also an expert at photographing women nude - partially dressed, and dressed.”

“Ms. Means, I have never been photographed by a man, not even my sorry ass husband - but I have come so close, at least a hundred times, to hiring a very young man ... stud, if you will, to take my nude pics. The only reason I haven’t, I knew I wouldn’t stop fucking him until he fucked me unconscious, or grabbed his clothes and ran out the door.”

“Alexa, please call me Marjory. Now, tell me yes or no, if you let my young friend Bobby, photograph you from all angles, will you become so aroused that you’ll want to have sex with him?”

“That’s just it. I have been so starved for real sex with a man, I would embarrass you, your photographer and all your staff, by wanting to fuck all of you at the same time, if all of you were naked.”

“If you are agreeable, I’m going to bring Bobby in here and let him take a few pics of your face without makeup, then your upper body without your blouse.”

“Marjory, even you won’t be safe if that young man even smiles at me, no matter if I’m naked or not.”

“We’ll get all your photos we’ll need if you can control your urge to fuck - then if you’re still horny to fuck, I’ll bring my entire staff in here to give you what you crave - for once in your life.”

“OH PLEASE! Please do that for me, and when we get my divorce final, I’ll give each of you a thousand dollars above your fee.”

“What if my staff and I want more pussy instead of money, even after that?”

“I’ll live with you and work here for free, if you will give me what I crave. Marjory, it’s all I can do to keep from ripping your clothes off now and eating your pussy until you force me to stop.”

“Hon, you’ll never have to stop fucking my crew. We love each other and we do love pussy and we love Bobby’s cock.”

“I hope he has a huge cock that will never stop blowing cum up my pussy.”

“Are you protected?”

“No, I was until I decided to get pregnant with Gene’s baby. Then that bastard had his tubes clipped.”

“Take all your clothes off and put them on that shelf. I’m going to call my entire crew in here and I want you lying naked, face down on that table over there. Just relax the best you can until we turn you over and photograph your entire body...

“If by that time, you are still wanting your pussy reamed by Bobby’s cock, just hold your arms up to him, and we’ll all give you more than you can stand,”

“Please hurry. I’m not wearing panties and my pussy is dripping, I am so fuckin ready for all of you.”


“Bobby, her name is Alexa Carrone, and she’s twenty-five. From what I gathered, her husband worked at her dad’s company as general manager, when he made a play for her, and she fell for him like a ton of bricks. He divorced his wife and married Alexa.

“Again, from what I gathered, she’s been obsessed with sex and her sexy body since she was a kid.

“As soon as she sees you, she’s going to want your cock, though she has yet to see you naked. If you will, take photos of her entire body, from every angle. Those bruises are large, but I doubt they will last over a week to ten days.”

“When do I get to fuck her?”

“As soon as she holds her arms up to you. You’ll have to stand up and spread her legs to fuck her, since the rest of us will be all over her ass too ... I’m actually thinking about inviting her to live with Madeline, Gayle, Evelyn, Leslie and me.”

“If Leslie and the rest of you take her in, count me in too. I’m not going to give up my pussy for anyone, but I would love to add this beauty to my gang of lovers.”

“When she sees your cock, she will be the one who wants to live with you and Leslie.”

“Tell me now, so I’ll know how to handle this obsession of her own body.”

“I have no idea, but I’ll leave that up to you. If you can help her control her obsession, and still love sex to the fullest, shoot her with your ray gun - and make her obsessed to you and Leslie.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.