It's All About Getting Some - Cover

It's All About Getting Some

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 18

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Leslie Melton and her Mom are having their first ever, mother-daughter talk. From this day forward, their lives will never be the same, and their love for each other will continue to grow and grow, as they meet and make new friends, and lovers. One new friend is an old Chinese man who knows everything about everything. Leslie learns a lot from her friend Bin.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

As Bobby stopped talking, he walked over to take Marjory’s hand. She looked at him and smiled, then she looked around at the other five females in her office.

It was Madeline who stepped over to take Marjory’s other hand and pull her close for a kiss on her cheek.

Bobby told her, “Marjory, we’re going to do this three different ways and I need to tell you up front, you will have my cock inside your pussy as deep as you can take it, all three times. Though there will be no pain, the pleasure you feel will make you hurt, as your orgasms hit you each time.

“I hope each of you heard what I just told Marjory. Now, I want each of you to know, once we have fucked, each of you will have identical bodies, from head to toe. I plan for each of you to have twins, a boy and a girl. Get ready for them, because they will be as wild as any brats you have ever seen. We’ll raise them to be wild and free, yet they will know their limits.

“Marjory, I’m going to tell you how you and I will fuck the first time until we get our come. After that, you will tell me how you want to fuck me next, and the third time.”

“I am so excited to be first, and I’m even more excited that I get to choose my second and third time you’ll fuck me. Do me now and let me feel your cock all the way inside my pussy ... Gramps cock was long, but from what I see now, yours is even longer and way the hell larger.

“Fuck me, Bobby. I need you, and by bedtime, I will need your cock again.”

Bobby sat at the desk, in a large swivel desk chair with no armrests.

“Back up and sit on my legs, with your legs spread wide apart. Leslie is going to make your pussy wet, so she can make sure we are lined up right, without you hurting yourself.”

Leslie leaned forward to kiss Marjory. This kiss was like none before in her life and when Leslie backed up, Marjory took a deep breath.

“Please when we fuck tonight, kiss me again just like that. My pussy is already wet and I need your man’s cock inside my pussy.”

“Lift your body just a little so I can get Bobby’s cock started inside your pussy. Just relax and let this happen. I have fucked him many times, and many ways, and though you will feel a slight sting, you will feel more pleasure the deeper his cock goes inside you.”

“I feel him spreading my pussy and it does sting a little. But the deeper he goes, the more I want to help him fuck me.”

“Look down between your legs. You can see how much more he has remaining, to give you all of his cock.”

“OH WOW! His cock is even longer and larger than when I sat on his legs.

“Bobby, my pussy feels good and the deeper you go, the more I love the feel of your cock. Can you maybe fuck your body up and give me some more?

“YES OH FUCK YES! That’s what I was talking about. Give me another one just like that.”

“You have about six inches to go. Do you want to take all of him, before he starts fucking his cock in and out of your pussy?”

“Just fuck me now and let me feel all of his cock as he rams it deep inside my pussy...

“Bobby, fuck me and make us twins. Fuck me deep and give me a really good come when you get yours.”

“Kiss her titties, Leslie. Here comes my cock and here comes our babies.”

“OH FUCK YES! Suck my titties. I feel like I’m about to blast off, my pussy feels so good.

“OH BOBBY! I feel your cock swelling more and more. Hurry, you are stretching my pussy and I need to feel your cum.

“OH FUCKING YES! I feel you spurting your cum inside me and I swear, you are coming all the way inside my uterus. FUCK MAN! You are still coming and I hope none of your cum spills out when you pull your cock out...

“OH DAMN! That feels so fuckin good, my pussy is gripping your cock. YES, OH FUCK YES! I feel you slowly pulling your cock out and it’s making me get my come again and again...

“WOW! Would you look at this huge cock I had inside my pussy? It has to be a foot long and as big as my wrist.”

“Tell him how you want to fuck him next.”

“Bobby, I want to sit on your cock facing you this time. Hurry and put this big bad cock back inside my pussy.”

“Be careful, just like we did the first time. Your pussy has already closed and you can hurt yourself if you try to take too much at once.”

“Kiss me and suck my titties. I love the feel of your cock going inside my pussy this way too ... OH FUCK! I my pussy took a big swallow of your cock that time. Do we have all of you inside me yet?”

Leslie leaned forward to see her as she lifted. “You still have over six inches to go. Kiss him, let him suck your titties. Ride his cock like you want him to give you twins.”

“YES! Suck my titties. FUCK! I believe my titties really are growing. LOOK AT MY HUGE FUCKIN TITTIES! YES BOBBY! Suck my titties and make them larger.”

“Here comes your second installment of our twins. Are you ready for this?”

“Yes, let me have it and suck my titties again as you blast my pussy with your cum...

“OH MY GOD! That stung my pussy good, when you first started blasting your cum inside me that time.”

Leslie asked her, “Will you be able to take his next fucking this soon?”

“Not only am I able, I need this long fat cock back inside my pussy.”

“How do you want Bobby to fuck you this time?”

“I have already thought of that. I want to be on the desk on my knees and have Bobby’s cock shoved up my pussy from behind.”

“Step back and hold your hand over your pussy. You sure don’t want to lose any of his cum. You have one more to go and you need to make it good for you, and Bobby.”

Leslie spread a thick blanket on the desk, then doubled it.

“Get up here Marjory. You make me want to kiss your ass, suck your titties and eat your pussy too, you are so fuckin sexy.”

“Help me get his cock inside my pussy and then you can kiss my ass and suck my titties. Please don’t eat my pussy. I want to lie on my back and keep all of his cum inside my pussy...

“OH BOBBY! OH FUCK BOBBY! I feel that giant cock going inside my pussy and it feels like it’s twice as long and twice as large ... Go slow and fuck a little at a time inside me. How much more do we have left?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.