It's All About Getting Some - Cover

It's All About Getting Some

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 17

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Leslie Melton and her Mom are having their first ever, mother-daughter talk. From this day forward, their lives will never be the same, and their love for each other will continue to grow and grow, as they meet and make new friends, and lovers. One new friend is an old Chinese man who knows everything about everything. Leslie learns a lot from her friend Bin.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“And how may I help you Sir?”

“We’re here with our friends Thien and Minh. They left their belongings here with you two weeks ago. Now is the time for you to return their property and those three sealed boxes we see over there.”

“But Sir, we have not yet evaluated their citizenship papers thoroughly.”

“I have - and if you don’t return the belongings to everyone in this line, you will be evicted from this building and reported to the police ... Do you understand?”

“Oh yes sir, we were in the final process of evaluating everyone here today. Now that we are through, we will begin to return everyone’s valuables and welcome them to America.”

“If you skip one person, or one item that belongs to one person that you have scammed since you started this mess, you will be returned to jail for life. There are three armed policemen standing outside your door just waiting for you to fail returning the property of one person...

“Thien, you and Minh gather up your property and clothes. Leslie and I will carry these three boxes.”

“But Bobby...”

“No butts, now gather up what is yours and we’ll be gone.”

“Bobby, they told us earlier, that they only came here with two containers of money, that their father gave them.”

“I know, but their money has been in an interest bearing account for two weeks, and now they have three boxes.”

Thien asked, “How will we ever carry all of our belongings home with us...

OH FUCK! We are here. Bobby you are an amazing friend that makes us want to love you now, more than ever,” Minh told him as they stood on their front porch.

“From this day on, you and Minh will want to be good neighbors to everyone you meet. Just keep those hot little pussies private for Leslie and me, and we’ll be back to spend more time with you, very soon.”


Bobby and Leslie are walking down the alley toward her house when she told him, “Bobby, I want you to meet my Mom, and our close friends. I can tell you now, each of them will love you, and I mean, literally love you all over.”

“Your mom, with Gayle, Evelyn, and Marjory are on their way to the new law office. Marjory has hired a young secretary and has plans to hire a detective to help them. Today is the first day the law office is officially open.”

“I’m not even going to ask how you know all this shit, but I will tell you, that you should apply for Marjory’s detective.”

“Will you be my assistant? I would love us to be the only detectives in a law firm.”

“I would love to be your assistant when we spy on a cheating wife or husband.”

“With you as my assistant, I am sure both of us can count on us getting fucked.”

“Then let’s get a taxi so we can walk into the office as they do...

...”Damn, I keep forgetting that one day you will put the taxi’s out of business ... Look, that’s Mom with the long blonde hair and Marjory with her long red hair. Ms. Gayle has the streaked blonde hair and Evelyn has hair just like mine.”

“I hope your friend Evelyn will like me. I like her sexy ass already.”

“She and I will share your love for her ass, if you’ll let me convince her that she needs Bobby’s love as much as I do.”

“Go for it, I’m loving that girl’s ass more and more already ... As a matter of fact, I see four sexy asses that we need to love and take possession of.”

“Use those special charms you have, and all six of our asses will be in your possession...

“MOM! Wait up, I have someone special I want all of you to meet...

“Bobby, this is my Mom Madelyn, and this is Gayle, her best friend, and this is Evelyn, Gayle’s daughter and my best friend, and over here is Marjory Means, our new friend, and attorney at law...

“All of you, this is my good friend Bobby Burns, newly adopted son of Bin Chang.”

Bobby wasted no time, hugging Evelyn to his chest, making sure she could feel his raging cock, that always springs forth during a female hug.

“Evelyn, I am excited to meet you. Leslie has spoken of you many times and now I get to meet my new friend.”

“Thank you Bobby. I’m proud to meet you too and boy do you seem proud to hug me.”

“Ms. Madeline, I would know you if we met anywhere. Leslie not only loves you, she idolizes you and wants to be just like you ... OH YES! I love women with proud bodies who are not afraid to let a young man like me know how proud you are.”

“Bobby, you are so welcome, and welcome to our fiend’s new law office.”

“Gayle, I have heard about you and your lovely daughter. I must say, you and Madeline should have been twins, as much alike as you are. Absolutely amazing, the way your sweaters fit each of you.”

“Bobby, flattery will get you everywhere with this bunch of women. Thank you for the hug and the compliments.”

“Marjory, you have to be the most attractive attorney I have ever seen, in person and in photos. Please don’t stand back, hug me and press your beautiful body against me. If you haven’t filled the need of a detective yet, I would love to apply for the position and even show you how qualified I am for such a lofty position on your law team.”

“Bobby, I have not interviewed anyone for the position, but you can be my first if you like ... I’m sure that didn’t come out like an attorney should have presented it, but still, you can be my first male employee in my new office.

“Let’s all go inside and you can meet Katy Lyons, my new legal secretary...”

Marjory stood aside to let the others enter, then she reached for Bobby’s hand. The electric shock that streaked up her arm and spread to every part of her body, made her want another of those electric pulses. Even her titties and her pussy are still pulsing in the aftershock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.