It's All About Getting Some - Cover

It's All About Getting Some

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 16

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Leslie Melton and her Mom are having their first ever, mother-daughter talk. From this day forward, their lives will never be the same, and their love for each other will continue to grow and grow, as they meet and make new friends, and lovers. One new friend is an old Chinese man who knows everything about everything. Leslie learns a lot from her friend Bin.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Leslie walked over to the their closet and opened the double doors.

“Oh Wow! Come look at all the new clothes that someone has left here for each of you.

“Granny, here’s a whole new wardrobe for you and each of your girls. Look at this, each of your names are on the racks for your clothes.”

The three of them never saw Bobby and Leslie leaving the room, they were too busy trying on clothes.


‘Bin?’

‘Bin here ... Yes - Bobby my son!’

‘We’re here in front of the house where Martha said those two young women live. Have you and Martha talked to them?’

‘We never make it that far. Martha bend over at doorstep to pick up a penny, and Bin could not resist that naked ass. You and Leslie take care of two young women. Bin will soften up two women now and make them wish for hot tea, big cock, and hot pussy.’

Bobby asked Leslie, “Are you ready for some more fresh pussy?”

“Yes and I hope this pussy is as good as Granny and her girls’ pussy. We need to stop by and check on those three each time we come see Bin.”

“Maybe we can see the the girls on campus too, now that they will be there regularly.”

They stopped in front of the house where the two new women live.

“I see someone looking through the curtains. I hope they invite us in.”

“They will. Rip the neck of that t-shirt down the middle to the bottom of your titties. I’ve got a feeling we’re going to have some fun ... I have even more confidence in myself already than when we knocked on Granny’s door...

“Here goes ... and I do love those titties, Baby.”

The door opened as soon as Bobby tapped.

The two young women standing in the doorway weren’t smiling, but they weren’t frowning.

“Hi, I’m Bobby Burns and this is my best friend Leslie Melton. We wanted to stop by and welcome you to the neighborhood. May we come in for a visit?”

The girls are Asian, and it’s hard for Bobby to determine their age. Both are wearing long gray silk dresses that fit their bodies loosely.

Of course, the first thing he noticed, neither of them hardly have enough bust to be visible.

“If you are selling, we do not want any.” The young woman on the left said, her hand still on the doorknob.

Leslie took over and the stern looks of both young women relaxed.

“Hi, I’m Leslie and no, we’re not selling, but we would love to come in and visit with you.”

The young woman on the right smiled, then told her, “Then we welcome you into our home. As you can tell, we have not many furniture and we have been unpacking what few belongings we do have. Please, come and sit with us on the pillows. We have not had any company and we do not have tea or something to offer you.”

As if she had been prepared for this, Leslie pulled her new leather pouch from around behind her shoulder and reached inside.

“We always carry tea leaves with us when we visit new neighbors. Would you let us offer you some tea, made from some of the finest tea leaves grown in China, and sent to us here in America weekly?”

“We have never sipped China tea though we have heard it is some of the finest tea in the Orient.”

“We love it and we agree, this is some of the finest we have ever sipped. I have plenty and we would like to make a gift of two large bags for you and your friend to have when we leave.”

“We are so grateful for your generosity. Perhaps you would like to accompany me as we brew some of your tea?

Bobby and the other young woman were left sitting across from each other on pillows scattered across the floor, no more than four feet apart.

“I hope you and your friend are happy to be here in America. I have here my business cards that I carry for when I meet new friends, and I’ll leave each of you one, if you like. If you ever need a friend, or maybe directions or even need a phone number, I would be glad to help you.”

“You have a phone too?”

“Yes, I’m assuming you have phones?”

“Yes, but we have not learned to use the new American phones we purchased yesterday.”

“Would you let me show you what little I know about phones? I can call, and text, take photos, and send pics to my friends, but that’s about all. Leslie, on the other hand, can use her phone as well as anyone.”

“Please show me, and show my sister too when she comes back with our tea.”

As she talked, she pulled out a new Apple phone - from somewhere inside her loose dress.

She never stood, but crawled over to Bobby with her long dress pulled up above her knees with one hand. She looked up twice to see Bobby looking at her legs, then she saw him looking down the front of her loose dress as she crawled.

“Your name is Bobby, right?”

“Yes, Bobby Burns - may I ask what your name is, and your sister’s name?”

“My name is, Ha Thei Linh, and I go by Thei.

“My sister’s name is, Minh Thien Linh, and she goes by Minh...

“May I ask you a question about Leslie?”

“Sure.”

“Is she your wife or sister?”

“Neither, we are lovers and we are together every minute we can, day and night.”

“Another question, personal this one?”

“Yes, her huge titties are real and I love them as much as she does.”

“You are a Magic Mind Man, yes?”

“I’m learning ... and first I learned how to make Leslie’s titties grow so huge, she had to stop me.”

YOU MADE HER TITTIES GROW THAT BIG?”

“Yes and she loves me for it and I really love her for loving me.”

“Please, would you tell my sister and me how to grow such huge titties?”

“The secret is in the tea your sister and Leslie are brewing.”

“How long will it take to grow such huge titties, that my dress will split like Leslie’s shirt?”

“I’m not sure, because when I told Leslie about it, she stripped her shirt over her head and dropped her shorts to stand naked as she drank the hot tea while I rubbed another full cup of tea all over her naked body.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.