It's All About Getting Some - Cover

It's All About Getting Some

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 15

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Leslie Melton and her Mom are having their first ever, mother-daughter talk. From this day forward, their lives will never be the same, and their love for each other will continue to grow and grow, as they meet and make new friends, and lovers. One new friend is an old Chinese man who knows everything about everything. Leslie learns a lot from her friend Bin.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“Bin, if you were serious about that, there are two young single women who live together - two houses down from me, and there’s a Grandmother who just moved in across the street from me that has custody of her two seventeen year old granddaughters. They will be in school here this year and in her own words, she told me they are a bitch to handle, since she won’t let them date yet”

Bin turned to look at Leslie and Bobby. “You two take the granddaughters, Bin and Martha will take the two single women.”

Martha told him, “Bin, I’m not sure I would ever be able to help you with something like this. This is the first time in seventeen years I have been naked with a man.”

“Martha did good, and now you and I will fuck so many ways, you will love getting some young woman pussy too. Bin will make it easy for you ... and Bin will show you how to make it better than ever for two women.”

“I’m not sure if they are lesbians or not. I was just telling you that they live together.”

“We will know. Then we will give them so many pleasures, they will be friends with everyone on this street ... Men and women, and even two more women.”

“I have no doubt you can make this work ... But for now, you have some unfinished business with my ass and my pussy.”

Bobby told him, “Bin, it’s still early yet. Leslie and I are going for a walk.”

“Good luck to both of you. Get inside the old woman head first, then both of you fuck her and give her as many years back to make her the granddaughter’s age. She will help you corral those two granddaughters and you’ll both have three more best friends who love to suck and fuck you at the same time.”


“Leslie, did you see what Bin gave me just before we left?”

“Yes, how much did he give you? He shoved a bundle of money inside my sweats and I had to put it in a sack and leave it there, it was so big.”

“Look at this. No way can I count it, with it nearly dark out here.”

“Why don’t you put it with mine, in that sack I left at his place?”

“I’ve never done that before. You put it back there and we’ll keep our money together, for when we live together.”

“You’re going to get fucked on our way home for telling me that.”

“My home or yours?”

“My home. I want you to meet Mom, Ms. Gayle, and Marjory. I promise you. You will love fucking each of them so much we may have to sleep all day the next day.”

“Do you know which house Martha and Ginger live in? She said the grandmother lives across from her.”

“It’s that red brick house up there with the white fence around it. It’s been empty for a long time and there was an ad in the paper that showed it has five bedrooms, a huge kitchen, with a backyard patio and a hot tub.”

“I’ve never even been inside a fancy house like that.”

“Maybe we can hit it off so well with them, we will get invited to live with them.”

“We better polish our totem stones, before we go in. We’re going to need all the help we can get from Bin, and these magic totems.”

“Do you actually have a totem stone?”

“I have two and now that my favorite friend in this world is also my lover, I will bequeath one totem stone to you.”

“OH WOW! It’s round and flat with a little dancing Indian playing a flute, etched into the stone on one side.”

“Yes, both are identical and the image you see is a Kokopelli, the god of love, fertility, good luck, and considered by the Hopi to be a deity.”

“Are you actually giving me this one? May I keep it? Will it really bring me good luck?”

“It brought you to me and now we are together like two mirrors glued together back to back.”

“You are getting more like Bin, the more you are around him.”

“I can feel that I am, more and more all the time, and I am honored that he chose me for his son...

“I hope they don’t have a dog inside this fence.”

“There is no dog who can take my man down.”

“Thank you and I hope we never have to find out ... Step over here in the light so they can see us through the door glass.”

They heard the fumbling of the lock, then the porch light came on, just as the door opened inward.

The little woman stood leaning on her walking cane, with a strange look on her face.

“Are you two here from the court to check on my granddaughters?”

“That’s us. May we come in? We won’t take up a lot of your time.”

“You sure look really young to be with that bunch of stuck up old biddies who come here all time.”

“That’s the reason they sent us. We’re not here to cause problems, we are here to meet your granddaughters and ask them to be our friends ... You too, if you will accept us as we are.”

“Come on in and make yourselves acquainted with us. We’ll have to go to my girls’ room since they stay back there and listen to that funky ass music all the time. I gotta tell you though, once they get their bath, they stay naked until breakfast.”

Leslie finally spoke and asked, “How old are they?”

“Seventeen ... Twins they are, and ornery as hell for an old woman like me to handle, but the human services has done told me, if I don’t keep’em till they’re eighteen, they’ll go to a home with other like minded girls who are too much troublesome to make them listen to reason and rules ... in other words, a girls prison.”

Leslie asked, “Would you be offended if my Boss and I go in their room naked, so we can show them we’re here to help and not here to try and take them away from you.”

“Would both of you actually strip naked just to try and get my girls to listen to some reason?”

“We’ve been naked with three, and four girls at a time before, and when we were through, we were all friends and we were even invited back, time and again and again and again.”

“This, I gotta see this, but I ain’t gonna strip naked and let either of you see my skinny ass and wrinkled up, dried up old titties.”

“Ms. Coker, before we leave this evening, you may want to let my Boss try some of the newest anti-aging cream on your body.”

“NO SHIT? Do they actually have some of that stuff that’ll work? I’ve tried over a hunnert of them damn creams and none of them have took one fuckin wrinkle off my titties, much less off my scrawny ass.”

“You’ll have to swear that you’ll never tell anyone where you got this, or who the young man was who applied it all over your body ... I MEAN ALL OVER your body too.”

“What’s your names? Hell I was so damn glad they sent young folks over this time, I forgot to ask.”

“I’m Leslie Burns, and this is my husband, Bobby Burns ... I need to ask a big favor of you ... Please, don’t ever mention our last names because we prefer using our real names and not the official names the main office forces us to use. Besides, we want to be honest with you and your granddaughters so we can have them, and you accepting us as your friends, no matter what you, or they say or do.”

“Come with me... Lordy, I say that to my girls and they laugh like hell. I wish they could have been with me back when I was as young as they are. I used to tell my boyfriends - come with me, and they would come with me all night long.”

“They?”

“Hell yes. I’ve always had three boys at one time and I could out fuck all three of them put together. Sorry about all that damn cussing. I try to keep from cussing in front of my girls, but hell, they cuss way more than me and you ain’t see no cussin until my girls cut loose...

“Here we are and I’m going to tell you one more time, get ready. They are rowdy as hell and they are mad at every damn person on earth - and God too - since they don’t have tits as - even big as a momma mouse with six babies.”

Leslie and Bobby look at each other and smiled.

Granny knocked on their door and yelled, “You girls get up and cover your asses. We got company, and you ain’t gonna be mad as hell this time either, when you meet the young married couple they sent over.”

The door opened and both girls were peeping around the door to see who granny is talking about.

Bobby and Leslie were standing there naked, as the girls looked them over.

The door flew open wide and both girls were smiling.

“Hey, I’m Tracy.”

“Hey, and I’m Lacy.”

“May we come in,” Leslie asked.

“Yes, please do and you’ll have to excuse all our shit scattered over the floor. Both of you come in and let’s sit on the bed to talk.”

They didn’t know which girl was talking, since they moved away from the door. They are definitely identical.

Bobby turned to Granny.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.