It's All About Getting Some - Cover

It's All About Getting Some

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 14

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Leslie Melton and her Mom are having their first ever, mother-daughter talk. From this day forward, their lives will never be the same, and their love for each other will continue to grow and grow, as they meet and make new friends, and lovers. One new friend is an old Chinese man who knows everything about everything. Leslie learns a lot from her friend Bin.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“Mom, your pussy is so small, it actually looks as small as Polly’s pussy before she fucked Bobby. If you’ll let me, I’ll make your pussy slick and happy before you take his cock ... even as big as he is.”

“I know exactly what you’re thinking and there’s no way a daughter of mine is going to suck my pussy.”

Jill told her, “Ms. Burns, I’ll kiss you all over your sexy body and suck your pussy too, if you’ll let me.”

“Jill, I’ve never done anything like that before, and even though I see you sitting here on my bed cross-legged with your little pussy exposed, I’m just not sure I could lie still with you kissing and sucking my pussy...

“Jill, does my pussy actually look as small and cute as your pussy and Colleens?”

Polly reached over to pick up a hand held mirror and put it in front of her mom.

“Mom, Lean back with your legs spread and I’ll hold the mirror for you.”

“OH MY! My pussy really does look like Jill’s ... Polly, show me your pussy. You’ve fucked your brother, and from here, your pussy looks as small as Jill’s and mine. OH WOW! Your pussy and Jill’s pussy looks exact the same size as mine...

“Colleen, I’m sure you have fucked Bobby already. Let me see your pussy close up...

“Just what I thought. How in the hell can you three fuck this boy’s huge cock and your pussy still look like a teenagers pussy?”

Polly told her, “I see you looking from your pussy to Bobby’s cock. You know you want that cock to take your second virginity, and not some old worn out man with a limp dick, now don’t you?”

“I’m not going to lie, I would love to sit on a cock like Bobby’s and give him my cherry, if I really do have a new one.”

Colleen told her, “Mom, lean over there and kiss the head of Bobby’s cock. You know you want his cock inside your pussy, and you should be thanking him for giving you a young body that looks even sexier, and hotter than when you were our age.”

“Bobby?”

“Mom, only if you want this, and promise me you’ll never regret what we’re about to do ... Just one last word, if you agree to this, I’m going to fuck you like Jill and I fucked the first time, and then, I’m going to let you fuck me - like Polly fucked me her first time, then...”

“OKAY OKAY! DAMN Boy, stretch out so these girls can help me get that damn thing inside my pussy. Try not to hurt me, and I’ll chase you down every day of the week just to get that big beautiful cock back inside my pussy.”

“Mom, get on top of him and we’ll hold his cock upright so you won’t hurt yourself,” Colleen told her.

Polly told her, “Hold up just one second Mom.”

“Polly, are you sure? Hon, if you do this, you’ll have to show me how to suck your pussy too. Y’all have me so damn hot to fuck, I may fuck Bobby and all three of you too, after I eat your pussies...

“Bobby, when you fuck me, tell me if my pussy really is as tight and snug as your sisters’ pussies ... Don’t take this wrong, but if you make me feel like a young woman again, I may stop by and visit that young military guy who just moved in three doors down. I swear, he looks a lot like you and he sure has a sweet, friendly smile when I say hello to him.”

“Go for it, Mom. If you need any help, I’ll get my Papa Bin to visit him with me.”

“Let me do this my way first. He may not even be interested in me, once he learns how old I am.”

Polly told her, “Mom tell him you’re our aunt, and we’ll back you up.”

“I hate lying to him ... Uh, but I could do that and once I fuck him and he sees me naked with a tiny little pussy, he’ll be hooked anyway ... Fuck me, Bobby. I need to have some experience, if I’m going to fuck like a twenty-one year old.”

Colleen was right by her side, “Mom, you need to roll over and let Bobby lie there. When you roll over on top of him, open your legs wide and we’ll kiss your pussy so we can get his cock inside you. If yours is like my pussy, you’ll think you’ve never been fucked, and I’ve been fucked by two men already.”

“Bobby, I owe you my life and though you’re my son, I love you now, like never before. Fuck me and make me your woman too. If that man down there doesn’t want me, I’ll find one who does. Until then you just keep my pussy well exercised, oiled and ready.”

“Slowly push your ass back until you feel my cock. Listen to Colleen and Polly. We’ll do this and never cause you any pain.”

“I wish your sorry ass daddy had your common sense and feelings for a woman ... UH OH! Here we go and already my pussy feels like it wants to suck your cock all the way inside me.”

Colleen looked at Polly, “Lick her right up the middle of her sexy ass. She’s ready for this and our Mom needs this huge cock in her pussy.”

“Polly! Don’t you dare lick my ass ... OH FUCK YES. LICK MY ASS. I’m getting my first come with my son’s huge cockhead in my pussy!

“Shove that fat fucker deeper, Bobby. I love you Baby, and I love my nasty ass girls ... Girls, I need more of this and I need you two to start sleeping in my bed. I want to make up for all those lost years I could have been a hot ass Momma...

“JILL ... I wasn’t expecting you to get in there licking my ass and my pussy too. Girl, you need to give me some lessons in licking pussy.”

By the time Polly, Jill and Colleen had sucked and licked her pussy, she was reaching for Bobby.

“Come get my pussy Bobby. I’m so damn worked up, I need a cock and yours is the biggest I’ve ever seen or heard tell of. Just be careful with that damn thing and don’t tear me up down there. Now that I have this sexy body, I’m going to make up for all those years of doing without a cock.

“Hell Yes! I love the way you ease your cock inside my pussy. I know a young stud who will be getting even more pussy than what you’ve gotten here today. Fuck us all and we’ll even help you find more old women like me who needs a good fucking to bring them back to life again.

“Fuck me and get ready, here comes my first come with my new pussy full of my son’s cock...”


While the women were in the bathroom together, Bobby dressed in his jeans and a t-shirt, then slipped his tennis shoes on. He wanted to get a good look at Colleen’s Trans Am.

Running his hand across the sleek hood, he felt the drops of sap that has dried on it.

’She need one of those metal carports to park it under’

As soon she thought that, Colleen’s Trans Am is parked under the two-car metal carport.

“DAMN! Did I do that?”

Just as he jumped back, he looked across the hood of Colleen’s car to see Leslie Parker leaning her butt against the front fender.

“Leslie! Did you do this?”

“No, I was passing by and wanted to say hey to you. Just as I stopped, I was underneath this metal carport...

“I have to tell you, that was a neat trick, no matter how you did it.”

She’s smiling and Bobby smiles too.

“Leslie, may I ask you a really personal question without offending you.”

“You can ask me anything. I’ve been wanting to meet you and hopefully become friends with you also. You were dating that young girl who was so snooty to all the other girls who wanted to be your friend, that I never butted in ... Then just late yesterday I saw her with another guy.

“I went to your house and the neighbor next door told me that your mom and Polly were visiting your aunt so I tracked you down.”

“Did you really? Dang, that makes me feel good ... Uh, I hope it was a good reason that you wanted to track me down, and this isn’t a joke.”

“Bobby, I’m a good friend of Bin Chang and he told me I need to track you down so you and I can be best friends. I did track you down, with his help of course. I want to be your really close friend, if you’ll let me.”

“Dang, Leslie ... You are so beautiful and sexy, I never would have guessed you’d want to be my friend.”

Best friends, Bobby. I want to be best friends with you, and even closer than that, if you’ll let me.”

“You mean...?”

“Yes, if you ever want to be my really really close friend like that.”

“YES! I do and I hardly know what to say.”

“Say thank you to your adopted daddy first, then you and I need to spend some time together ... I have needed a best friend like you. Of course, Evelyn Baxter has been my best girlfriend forever, but she and I both need a best friend-boy who can be our friend and not tell everyone when we get really really close, and want to get naked together... You will get naked with us now and then, and never tell anyone, won’t you?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.