It's All About Getting Some - Cover

It's All About Getting Some

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 13

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Leslie Melton and her Mom are having their first ever, mother-daughter talk. From this day forward, their lives will never be the same, and their love for each other will continue to grow and grow, as they meet and make new friends, and lovers. One new friend is an old Chinese man who knows everything about everything. Leslie learns a lot from her friend Bin.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“Polly, I’m going to lie on my back and let you fuck me. If I were to be on top and slip as I try to put my cock inside your pussy, I could make your pussy too sore to enjoy sex. I want my Baby Sister to love sex and fuck all you want to, as long as you use discretion when you choose a boy to be your lover.”

“Bobby, you make me feel so good when you talk to me about loving and sex. I have never looked at a boy and wanted anything from him. Already, I can think of two persons I would love to know well enough to make them want to fuck me.”

“Polly, sit on Bobby’s belly and slide back to let his cock ease inside your pussy really slow.”

“Colleen, I’m so glad you and Ms. Jill are here with me. I hope you don’t get mad when I tell you that I have always envied your sexy ass and your titties. If you would let me, I would love to kiss your titties and even put my face between your buttocks and kiss you there.”

“Do it now and I’ll do you as soon as you fuck Bobby. I am so glad I get to be here with you. Lean over and kiss Jill, then kiss her huge titties too. She’s going to be living with us and we’ll all three have Bobby to fuck us.”

Polly has only half of Bobby’s cock inside her pussy when she asked him. “Bobby, can you make your magic work on anyone?”

“You’re the first one I’ve tried it on and I’m so glad it works on you. Do you have someone in mind that you would like to have a sexy body like yours?”

“I see you smiling and you knew exactly who I would gladly give up my sexy ass and my huge titties to - that I have wished for and dreamed about for years.”

“Tell me what she would look like. Would she want titties as big as yours, or little titties that barely show.”

“I have seen Mom looking at Colleens huge titties and I know she has to be wanting titties like that. Titties that never need a bra and never sag or droop.”

“Is that all she would want?”

“No way, Mom would want a sexy body to go with her huge titties. I hope you don’t mind me telling you this, but Mom would love to be where I am right now, as your huge cock slips deeper and deeper, pushing my hymen out of the way and making me get come after come. I’ve always heard it hurts a girl to fuck the first time, and here I am giving you a wish list for Mom when you use your magic on her, and let her sit on your cock too.”

“Would you want to be with her?”

“I would love to be the one to put your cock in her pussy, just like Colleen did for me ... Bobby, I’m about to get my first come ever and if I don’t faint, this is going to make me want a million more from you ... YES OH HELL YES. Fuck your cock deeper inside me and let me have all of you. I’m about to get another one and my pussy hurts, it feels so good...”


“Jill, I need you and Colleen to help me decide what’s right or wrong about this.”

Colleen told him, “Bobby, you need to forget about what’s right or wrong. Polly told you the truth about Mom when she said she needs exactly what you gave me and Polly. Mom’s only forty and she needs help. You had that help handed to you and you were told to go out and use it.”

“I suppose all of you want to be there when I slip into bed with her and even slip into her dreams like I did Polly?”

Polly told him, “Bobby, that was the most exciting time in my life and by the time you woke me, I was nearly out of my mind wanting it to be real, and my brother was about to fuck me the first time.”

“Okay, give me ten minutes then come in there. By that time, I’ll have the cover off her and have her gown up around her waist.”

Polly told him, “Please, if she dreams at all, get inside her dream and make her want to fuck her only son. That was the most exciting thing in my life, and if I could, I would do that for Mom.”

“Here goes, give me a kiss and wish me luck. I’m as excited about this now, as you three.”

The three of them kissed him and rubbed their titties all over his face and chest before they let him up.

At the bedroom door, he smiled and waved back before turning to walk down the hall to his mom’s room.

There’s a small, plugin nightlight near floor, at the head of her bed and Bobby eased his way alongside her bed until he was looking down at her. Her back is to him with just enough room for him to slip under the covers and slowly snuggle up to her butt.

Her gown is rucked up to her knees in front and up to her butt in back.

Very carefully, he touched her buttocks with his fingertips. Starting below the crease of her buttock, the cellulite broadens and covers her entire hips up nearly to her waist.

In his mind, he knew Bin would make short work of this, but since this is a first for him and he’s not so sure.

In the back of his mind, he can hear Bin saying - Bobby can do this.

Bobby is my son, my main man, Bobby will do this.

As lightly as he can, he spreads his fingers out on his left hand and with her gown tail up around her waist, Bobby slowly and feather lightly, sweeps his fingers all over her left hip and upper leg, from her knees to her rib cage. Almost instantly, he could tell the difference in her skin. By the second and third sweep of his spread fingertips, there were no pock marks, just smooth, sexy, warm sleeping woman-skin, that made his cock stretch and flop out on his naked thigh.

Now, to get her to turn over so I can get to her other side ... I wonder if I need to sweep my fingers on her lower legs too. ... Before he started, he slowly and softly scooted his body down until his crotch is at her feet. Her feet are warm, rough and calloused.

Very carefully, Bobby cautiously swept his fingertips over his mom’s feet. Only once did her foot snap back as he touched her toes.

Before he could move, she twisted her upper body and rolled forward.

He knew this would leave her back, and more of her buttocks exposed to his fingers.

Slowly, he wiggles and scoots barely inches at a time as he makes his way back up to where his crotch is barely inches from her smooth buttocks.

Slipping his left hand under her gown tail, while keeping his hand off her body, he moves his hand as far as he can, up toward her shoulder. Her gown is loose and warm, all the way across her shoulder past her spine. By now, he’s learned how to keep from letting his fingers and arm from touching except for his fingertips. From here, he’s able to pass his fingertips nearly all over her back and down to the crease of her butt split.

Now for her left breast and her stomach. As soon as his fingers lightly brush over her breast, his cock sprang to attention.

Very cautiously, he ever so lightly brushes his fingers over her left breast, from her rib cage to the very tip of her nipple. At first, he thought she had moved at his touch, then he realized it was her breast that’s extending and firming up. His cock is nearly out of control as he makes three more passes, even risking a back and forth sweep of his fingers, deeply following her cleavage between her breasts. Once, the back of his fingers brushed soft warm skin and Bobby realized again, her breasts are going to be huge and proud ... this time, it’s her right breast that’s responding to the soft touch of his fingers against her left breast.

With doubts that he’ll ever get her entire body changed, he gave up on her upper body and moved down to her bulging belly. He knew his mom has a heavy belly-bulge, but when his cupped hand passed over her belly the first time, he was shocked at how her belly feels. Nothing but rolls and rolls of belly fat. As if on cue, his cock lost interest and fell limp back against his thigh.

He never gave up, and soon he was passing his fingers over her flat belly, with no bulge whatsoever. Now and then, the backs of his hand would brush against the bottom of her left breast. Each time it happened, he noticed her breast becoming more and more firm. He made note of that and took a deep breath then slowly exhaled as he lay wondering how he would ever get to the right side of her body.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.