It's All About Getting Some - Cover

It's All About Getting Some

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Leslie Melton and her Mom are having their first ever, mother-daughter talk. From this day forward, their lives will never be the same, and their love for each other will continue to grow and grow, as they meet and make new friends, and lovers. One new friend is an old Chinese man who knows everything about everything. Leslie learns a lot from her friend Bin.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“Colleen, you fuck him first. I know my pussy is going to be sore after Bobby fucks me, but I’m going to love your brother and I’ll want some babies later on too. I need to get used to his big blunderbuss, if he and I are ever going to relax and just fuck for fun.”

“Then you get behind me when I sit astraddle him, and help me get his cockhead started in my pussy.”

“Wait a minute and let me suck his cockhead to make it slick, then if you want me to, I’ll even suck your pussy if you’ll lean forward so I’m can get to your pussy. Damn girl, I do love your tight little smooth pussy.”

For the first time ever, Bobby is getting his cock sucked. Even though Jill can barely get his cockhead in her mouth, he knows this is going to be the wildest thing that’s ever happened to him.

When she stopped sucking his cock, he heard her sucking and lapping Colleen’s pussy and it made his hard cock even harder.

When she pulled his stiff cock down to meet Colleen’s pussy, he nearly lost it. Then, he felt her pushing his ass down, forcing his cockhead to press against her pussy.

“Jill, you can push down on his ass a little more if you want to. I feel his cock forcing it’s way inside my pussy and so far, it feels really good, except for him forcing my pussy open.”

“Bobby, you need to start fucking your ass up and down, and back and forth too, as Jill pushes down on your ass. I’m so fuckin excited to be fucking my brother after all these years of trying to stop wanting you. Do me deeper, Bobby. I feel like I have most of your cockhead inside my pussy now.”

Jill told her, “You still lack a lot of his cockhead getting all of it inside you. Want me to push down more?”

“Make his cockhead go inside my pussy, then maybe I can take enough of his cock I can start fucking him too.

“Bobby, give me a really big push as you shove that damn thing up inside my pussy. Fuck me and fuck me hard. I never had this much trouble getting Roy McCain’s cock inside my pussy. I’m shaking, I want to feel your cock inside my pussy so bad.”

“Here I come. I hate to hurt your pussy but I want my cock all the way inside you too ... Lean closer so I can suck your titties.”

“OH MY GOD! YES SUCK MY TITTIES!”

“I feel my cock slipping deeper inside your pussy now. Lean back down here and let me have some more titty.”

Jill told her, “Let me suck your other titty and we’ll get you fucked yet.”

“OH HELL YES! I feel your cock pushing deeper and deeper. Fuck my pussy ... Suck my titties...

“OH MOTHERFUCKER! That fuckin hurt but I felt your damn cock banging on the door to my uterus that time.”

“Wants some more of the same?”

“Fuck me Bobby. Fuck me and come inside my pussy like this is the real deal and we’re fucking us a baby.”

“I feel your pussy still sucking and squeezing my cock, and here I come ... OH FUCK YES! I love my sister’s tight pussy.”

“I’m still getting my come, but my pussy is slowing down now.”

Jill told her, “Kiss me, Colleen. I’ve never kissed but one girl, but I love my new sister-in-law and I need a kiss.”

“Kiss me again Jill. I hope when all of us do get settled down, we’re together. I needed this fucking and if I wasn’t still so tight and tender inside me, I would want more already. Bobby, I’m sure you’re going to need a breather before we fuck Jill, now help me get off you so I don’t hurt you.”

Jill screamed and started laughing. “Look at the TV!”

The big screen was filled with Colleen’s ass as Bobby’s cock pounds her pussy. Then, there’s Bobby and Jill sucking Colleen’s titties as she yells for more.

The TV screen went blank for just a second or two, when it came on again, there was Bin Chang.

Jill asked him, “Bin, can you see and hear us?”

“Bin can see and hear. Bin says come see him now for more fun games.”

Colleen told him, “Give us a few minutes to dress and we’ll hurry over.”

“No need to dress, Bin will come get you.”

In the blink of an eye, the three of them were standing in Bin’s basement naked.

Bin is naked too, but he reached to take Bobby’s hand and shake.

“Bobby Ray Burns, it is Bin’s pleasure to meet a new friend of mine. You and I will be best friends for long long long time. I would hug you but Bin does not hug naked men. I must tell you though, your cock is so much like my own, you could be my son ... Yes, very nice cock and if you’ll let him, Bin could use a young man like Bobby. The pay is excellent, the work is light and the pussy is plentiful.”

“Thanks for the offer Bin, but I’m still in school. I could work part time though and on weekends too.”

“Listen to Bin, he is offering Bobby Burns a career position that will make his magnificent cock even more popular and in demand of all the women who Bin is friends with. Bin cannot fuck them all, but with my new friend and adopted son, Bobby Burns, we can take care of all the women who come to Bin for help and comfort...

“Tell me Bobby, how is your little sister, Polly?”

Colleen asked, “Do you know Polly?”

“Only once did Bin meet Polly when she was here to see me. One of her friends told her that I could make skinny fourteen year old girls have huge titties and a big ass that all the boys love.”

Colleen told him, “She’s almost sixteen now and she’s still flat-chested as that table over there. She went with Mom to see her aunt and cousins this weekend. She will be pissed to know we are here right this minute talking to Bin, our good friend.”

“Bin really did like Polly. So cute and smart too. Bin has wished many times he pushed all fears aside about her momma getting mad when Polly come home with huge titties like her older sister...

“Bobby, if you would do what Bin would not do, would you go now where Polly is sleeping next to your momma, and give her the huge titties she yearns to have?”

“Bin, though I could reach out and hug your neck for thinking of our baby-sister, I would be so afraid I would fuck her body up so bad she would hate me when she wakes up.”

“Bin will be with you, but not seen. Bin knows from past, put momma to sleep for three hours, then come to baby-sister in her dream before she feels your naked body next to her naked body. Then, you will whisper that you love her huge titties and she will wake up to love her brother, and try to smother you with her titties that will be just like Jill and Colleen titties.”

“Bin, if you’re sure this will work, I have to try. Our baby-sister is about ready to have a nervous breakdown because all her friends have big titties and she has none. Tell me how again, and will I give in to her, and let her love me for real.”

“Bobby, this is a test for my adopted son. I failed years ago to help your baby-sister, now you have the power to correct my failure, and you have the chance to let your baby-sister love you forever and ever. Bobby, Bin is talking worship here, not just fucking and lying naked with your beautiful sister Colleen. Bobby, tell me about your momma.”

Colleen told him, “Bin, if there is a way on this earth that Bobby could fix our momma’s weary, worn out body, and give her a body like Jill and me, I would give up what you gave me.”

“Colleen never give up this beautiful sexy body. Bin’s adopted son will do this for his momma, his baby-sister, and all of us - right Bobby?”

“Send me there and I’ll not only make them proud, I will make Mom and Polly so proud they will want to fuck me for days, and I’m sure both of them will want to thank my daddy-Bin.”

Colleen patted Bin’s hand and he smiled. Yes, you and Jill may be there too so you can see Momma and Baby-sister so happy, they fuck Bobby, you, and Jill. Bin will be watching from afar, so nothing will go wrong...

“Make them happy, let them yell and scream, let them run outdoors naked and come back to fuck my Boy Bobby. GO GO Go now and make Bin proud.”

The next thing they knew, they were standing in a long hallway with Jill and Colleen hanging onto Bobby’s naked arm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.