It's All About Getting Some - Cover

It's All About Getting Some

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 11

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Leslie Melton and her Mom are having their first ever, mother-daughter talk. From this day forward, their lives will never be the same, and their love for each other will continue to grow and grow, as they meet and make new friends, and lovers. One new friend is an old Chinese man who knows everything about everything. Leslie learns a lot from her friend Bin.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Back at the Maples home, Leslie looked in to see Jack Maples in front of the TV, his hand on his little dick, half asleep as a porn movie plays.

’So, he would rather watch a fuck movie than fuck his sexy wife who craves sex?’

’I’ll fix his ass.’


Leslie took another look at the action happening at the school track, and decided she would take matters into her own hands ... as she watch Jill leave the track.

Jill had a sudden yearning for something huge and stiff inside her pussy. She said her goodbyes and started jogging the four blocks home.

Bobby Ray Burns had just broken up with his long time girlfriend, Sandy Mills, after she told him she was dating another boy, who has a small dick and he doesn’t hurt her pussy when she sits on his dick.

With his head down, walking along, moping at his loss, he didn’t see Coach Jill Maples until she had slammed into him, knocking him backwards on his ass, his legs spreading wide in a split.

Jill recognized Bobby when he raised his head in the light of the street lights. Bobby didn’t recognize the young tennis coach at first, when she stooped over him with her huge titties against his chest, trying to help him stand.

“Bobby I’m so sorry I knocked you down. My mind was miles away, though I was in no hurry to get home.”

“Golly Coach Maples, it was my fault and I hope I didn’t hurt you when we collided.”

“No, I’m fine and I hope you are too.”

“I’m alright. I was just down in the dumps and slogging along, my mind miles away, and I should have been watching where I’m going.”

“Do you mind if I walk along with you, since I go right past your house?”

“Heck no I wouldn’t mind. As a matter of fact, you may be able to help me with my troubles ... I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have said that. There’s no way anyone can help me now.”

“Why? What’s wrong? Has something happened to you?”

“Just my girlfriend telling me she doesn’t want to see me any more.”

“Oh ... I’m so sorry. You were dating Tammy Miller, weren’t you? I’ve always thought you two were a nice couple and always getting along well.”

“Thanks, and we did get until along really good until she met another guy who has a ... Well, he’s Robert Coats, and he’s not nearly as long... I mean, as tall as me, and his body is made a lot different than me and now she told me that likes him being shorter than me.”

“Made different? How is he made different ... shorter than you? OH, I think I know what you’re talking about. Bobby, not all men are made the same, but that doesn’t mean they’re not good guys, and won’t make good boyfriends.”

She knew she’s getting in over head, but she wants to help him over come his hurt, someway.

“Yeah, I know all that. That’s the way I talked her into going out with me the first time. Then after we were seeing each other for a little over a month, she told me she wanted us to experiment with sex, since all her friends were screwing around. That’s when it all came apart.”

“Are you saying she was disappointed, and wanted to break up?”

“Well ... it wasn’t quite like that ... Uh, I really don’t need to tell you any more. I’ll be embarrassed and you will too, if I try to explain all the details to you.”

“Bobby, I’m a married woman and I know all about sex between teenagers, and grownups too. I’ll be glad to help anyway I can.”

“Golly Coach. Everyone knows you’re married and all my friends tell me Coach Maples has to be the luckiest man in the world.”

“DO THEY REALLY ... Do you think he is too?”

“I know he is for a fact, and after sitting here on my butt talking to the most beautiful coach in the history of our school, I know dang well Coach Maples has to be the luckiest man alive.”

“Bobby, let me help you up and let’s walk around the corner so we can sit on the swings and talk. Someone is bound to come along, and all sorts of nasty stories will be told on us.”

“Coach, I busted my britches when I fell and if I get up, someone may have reason to tell nasty stories about you ... and probably blame me for being this close to you.”

“Did you rip the seat of your britches?”

“No, but I did rip the straddle out of my jeans when I did the splits for the first time in my life.”

“Are you injured - down there?”

“Well, I am sort of sore, but I think I’ll be alright. When I get home I’ll get my oldest sister to check me out. She’s a nurse.”

“Colleen? I met her when I came here last spring with Jack to apply for the tennis coaching job.”

“That’s her.”

“She sure is pretty and she sure has a fine body, doesn’t she ... I mean, Jack and I were commenting on her after we met her...

“Getting back to your injury. You need to let me help you stand up so we’ll know if you can even walk.”

“If you’re sure about this, I’ll try. Just don’t let me hurt you if I fall.”

Bobby was feeling a lot better, but when Coach Maples put her hand on his ass to steady him, he felt his cock stretch out and go absolutely, completely out of control. He looked down and already over half of his cock is poking through the rip in the straddle of his jeans.

“Maybe I should walk across here in the dark. It’s shorter and I do have some soreness in my left thigh.”

“Here, lean on me and let me help you ... Bobby, may I ask you a personal question and you not be ashamed to answer?”

“I’m not sure what you’re about to ask, but if it’s not too personal, I’ll answer.”

Do you dress left or right?”

“I know what you’re talking about, and I’m not ashamed to tell you, I dress left ... Uh, well ... never mind.”

“You were going to tell me more, weren’t you. Go ahead, and just remember, you have a friend who is here to help you.”

“Are you really my friend? I mean, even after me talking about stuff I don’t normally talk about in front of women, especially beautiful young tennis coaches.”

“You are such a nice young gentleman. I still can’t understand how your girlfriend dumped you for a guy half your size. Did you say she’s seeing Robert Coats now, and he’s way shorter than you?

“Bobby, if I ask you a really personal question, will you answer me truthfully?”

“Coach, we’ve talked about everything but the exact words she told me, and if I answer anymore questions I’ll have to tell you the ugly truth.”

Bobby looked around at her sitting in the dark part of the park. He could see her shirt unbuttoned down past her naked titties and he could see one whole titty all the way to her nipple. His cock is getting hard, even after it taking a beating when he fell on the sidewalk.

He wants to look away, but there’s no way in hell he can turn away from that huge titty. He’s wishing he could see both of them together, when suddenly, she twisted around to look straight at him.

“Bobby, can we talk openly about your problem?”

Before he could answer, she said, “When I married Coach Maples, he had a little dick too. Of course, at the time, I had never seen a dick except in pictures and on the internet. I thought his was huge, and matter of fact and he even told me that his dick was really huge ... Bobby, are you alright with me telling you this?”

“Sure, go ahead. I need to know about other people’s problems, and how other men are made, so I can learn to live with my problems.”

Problems? You have more than one problem?”

“Yes, but they’re closely related.”

“Anyway, when we got married I was a virgin and he was experienced, so I let him tell me all about sex and how the man is supposed to be the dominate partner during sex. For a long time, our sex was good, then one day a friend of mine gave me a book to read, and my whole life changed in the first paragraph. I even went online to a porn site to check out this guys statements. I felt so damn dumb that I nearly left Jack for lying to me.”

“Tell me what he lied about. This is what I need to know. Coach Maples may have the same problems I have.”

“Jack Maples told me for over two years that his cock ... that’s what he calls it, was four inches over the average male’s cock in length. I had believed him all that time. Then I read that book, and did a search online for huge male cocks.

“Hundreds and hundreds showed up and I nearly pissed in my panties, I was so disappointed and furious.”

“So, are you telling me Coach Maples has a little dick?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.