It's All About Getting Some - Cover

It's All About Getting Some

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 10

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Leslie Melton and her Mom are having their first ever, mother-daughter talk. From this day forward, their lives will never be the same, and their love for each other will continue to grow and grow, as they meet and make new friends, and lovers. One new friend is an old Chinese man who knows everything about everything. Leslie learns a lot from her friend Bin.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

“Leslie?”

“Yes Babe, I’m right here. Do you need to make Jonny more aggressive?”

‘I should have known you would read my mind ... Make this young man a double - or even triple stud - and give him enough confidence in himself to ask two married women for some pussy’

‘You can do this. Just think of what you want him to be like, or even want him to do. You can do this and you’ll be able to control not only Jonny, but any man.’

‘I hope he has a huge cock.’

‘Give him your dream cock and he will love both of you forever for asking him to jog with you.’

‘Thank you sweetie, next time I see you, I’m going to show you how good I can eat pussy, now that you have given me my new abilities... ‘

‘Go get him Tiger.’

Jonny entered the oval track at the far end, from where the two women were standing. As he jogged closer, he could see them looking his way.

’If either of those two even hint they want to tangle in the bushes, they may have to call a taxi to get home. I’ve been here going on four weeks now and I haven’t met any of the teachers who’ve even blinked at me, much less winked at me ... OH FUCK MAN, I never knew both of these women were blessed with such huge titties ... Keep it cool dude, either of these two could have me fired before classes start Monday.’

Jill leaned close and told Janice, “You go first and press those titties against his chest. You wanted this as much as me, now let him know that we came here to fuck, not jog.”

“I am so fuckin excited, my pussy is wet. Here goes, when I turn him loose you grab him, to make sure I did my part right, by pressing your pussy against his cock ... Just look at that bulge.”

Jill saw his bulge and wanted to give him even more self confidence. With a smile as she watched Janice reach out to hug Jonny, she gave him another four inches of self confidence. She can plainly see that he has it trapped in a support, yet even then, the head of his stiff cock is standing up past his waist band.

“Jonny, we’ve never met formally, but I need a hug to thank you for meeting Jill and me here this evening. Yes, wrap those arms around me and make me feel appreciated. I never knew you were so buffed. But I have never seen you wearing a muscle shirt that shows off your physique the way this one does ... Yes, hug me tight and let me press my body against yours.”

“Ms. McCain, I have been here three weeks, and until now, I have never felt as welcome as you make me feel. I’m so glad Jill called and invited me to come over and jog with you and her.”

“Thank you Dear. Now you hug my best friend, Jill Maples and we’ll begin our warm-ups before we jog.”

“Jill, though you and I have met once before, I swear you and Ms. McCain are totally different when you dress casual, and smile at me as if I’m the only man on campus.”

“Wrap your arms around me and hold me tight. I need this hug and I need to feel your muscles as you squeeze my titties against your nearly naked chest. I wish you had left the shirt at home so I could get a better feel your muscles.”

“Maybe we can meet like this again, and I won’t be so hesitant to show my pecs and biceps.”

“Maybe when we take a break and rest a minute, we can stop in the shadows of those bleachers out - of the light.”

“May I call you Jill?”

“Please do and call Janice by her name too, as long as we are together like this...

“Come, lets warm up then jog.”

As the two stooped, stretching their legs, and bending forward from the waist, Jonny was having a hard time concentrating. His cock was stretching too and now it’s standing straight up, under his shirt tail, past his belly button, stiff as a board.

‘Shit man, I need to have a look at this damn cock of mine. I swear it’s way the fuck longer than ever before. I hope it stays like this, but then, I hope neither of them notice and get mad because I’m sporting an erection with them not three feet from me.

‘Damn what a pair of titties both these women have. I’ve seen them before and they must have had those huge mammaries tied down tight. I swear, each of them must have at least a forty inch bust.

‘I just know I’m going to get into trouble and get fired before track season starts, yet there’s no way in hell I’ll ever refuse either of them or even both of them, if they want to fuck around out here on the school campus at night ... or daytime if they’re as bold as they seem.

‘Shit, now they’re smiling at each other, then smiling at me ... OH HELL, with both of them bent forward, the neck of their shirts droop open do far, I can see all the way to their waists and those huge naked titties are begging me for some attention.’

When they were ready, Jill asked him, “Jonny, will you let us jog beside you, with you in the middle? The reason I asked, each time Janice and I jog, our titties bounce so bad we never stay long out here because of all the boys and men looking at us like we’re naked.”

“Sure, I’m just happy to be here with both of you. I haven’t made many friends since I’ve been here and I need to get out more often and mingle. You two start off and I’ll find my pace beside you ... Uh, if either of you need to stop for any reason, just wave your hand and we’ll stop and walk.”

As they jogged slowly starting off, Janice asked him, “Have you met any young women your age since you’ve been here?”

“No, but everyone I’ve talked to, the first thing they tell me is, there are plenty of young teachers here my age or close.”

“Do have a friend back where you came from?”

“Not really. When I told her that I was accepting this offer at a much larger school, she became pissed and told me to go to hell... Sorry about saying pissed. I need to watch my language when I’m in the company of my Superintendent’s wife and our women’s tennis coach.”

Janice told him, “If you think piss is a dirty word, you need to hang out more often with Jill and me. We’ll have you talking way the fuck worse than that.”

“So, it’s alright if we say fuck, cock, and pussy while we’re together?”

Jill leaned over to look around him, and smiled at Janice, “You may even get an offer to fuck our pussy with your huge cock, if you smile at each of us right now.”

From one to the other, Jonny gave them his best smile ever, after being offered some pussy.

“I hope this is real. I’ve never seen two more beautiful, sexy women in my life and here I am trying not to fuck this up, in hopes of getting my cock inside both your pussies.”

“When we come to that dark area up ahead, lets veer off and step behind those bleachers. There’s a ten foot fence behind that, and we can see anyone coming to the tack from back here.”

“So, you’ve been here before?”

“No, but we have scouted this in daylight and dark, just in preparation of both of us offering you some pussy.”

“I don’t have any protection.”

“You don’t need any. We need you to fuck us, and just so you’ll know up front, neither of us have had a naked cock in our pussy since we’ve been married.”

“Is this a one time deal, or do we meet here again, even more than once?”

“You arrange to meet us when and where we know it’s safe, and we’ll let you fuck us as often as we can be together ... Not only that, Janice has a list of names and phone numbers of teachers and teacher’s wives, who would fuck you right here, right now.”

“Are you serious? I mean, I just arrived here a few weeks ago and I’ve not met many women my age or your age either.”

Janice shimmied her shorts down over he ass and bent forward to hold onto the back side of the wooden bleachers. “Get those shorts off and fuck me. Jill is going to use your phone to call a single teacher your age who swears she will fuck you anywhere, anytime we call...

“Her name is Angie and until you two decide you want more, that’s all she’s willing to tell you about herself ... Jonny, that young woman is a doll, compare to either of us ... Plus, she has friends she’s willing to introduce you to.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.