It's All About Getting Some - Cover

It's All About Getting Some

Copyright© 2022 by Kyoti

Chapter 1

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Leslie Melton and her Mom are having their first ever, mother-daughter talk. From this day forward, their lives will never be the same, and their love for each other will continue to grow and grow, as they meet and make new friends, and lovers. One new friend is an old Chinese man who knows everything about everything. Leslie learns a lot from her friend Bin.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Grand Parent   Oriental Male   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Doctor/Nurse   Public Sex   Teacher/Student   Nudism   Transformation  

Leslie Melton and her Mom are having their first ever, mother-daughter talk.

From this day forward, their lives will never be the same, and their love for each other will continue to grow and grow, as they meet and make new friends - and lovers.

“Mom I’m not so sure I want to go through with this again.”

“Leslie, you keep having problems with your monthly periods and we need to have you checked to be sure there’s nothing wrong with you... down there.”

“Mom, you can say pussy in my room, especially when it’s just the two of us.”

“I would rather you not grow up saying words such as that. Your dad has a foul mouth that’s nasty enough for all of us.”

“Mom, I hear you and dad every time, when he’s screwing you, and you yell for him to pull his dick out and don’t let his cum go inside your pussy.”

I’ve told him repeatedly to close that damn door... . Leslie, if you’re sure about this, we’ll talk like two adults any time we’re alone, discussing our female organs ... and problems.”

“Thank you Mom. Last week when I spent the night with Evelyn, she told me that her mom let her watch her and her boyfriend fuck twice with all the lights on. She told me that was the most awesome thing she has ever seen.”

“Leslie, we don’t need to say fuck, just because we’re discussing your monthly problems, or your friend Evelyn.”

“Mom, there you go again. The next time I hear you and dad fucking, I’m going to record you. You yell as loud as you can and tell him to fuck you hard and fast, so you can to get your come before he pulls his dick out, because you don’t want him come inside your pussy...

“Mom, may I ask you a very personal question about dad?”

“Sure Hon.”

“Does he have a dick or a cock?”

“That’s not an appropriate question to be asking, especially about your dad.”

“Well, does he - or does he not - have a big dick?”

“I hate to even admit this to you, but your dad not only has a little dick, his dick is so pitifully small it looks infantile. That’s the reason I have to make him fuck me hard and fast, so I can get my come before he does. As soon as he gets his, he’s done for at least another week to ten days, no matter if I’m left hanging or not.”

“Thanks Mom, though I am so damn disappointed in my dad...

“Oh, and if you ever want to fuck a man with a huge cock, you should ask Miss Gayle to let you fuck her new boyfriend. That man has the biggest cock I have ever seen. Seen online I mean.”

“Are you serious? Have you actually seen it? How big is it anyway?”

“Here, take a look at my phone and tell me if dad has a dick even close to this.”

“OH MY GOD! Are you sure this is real?”

“He let Evelyn and me hold it and even rub and kiss it.”

“You don’t need to be messing around with a man’s dick, especially kissing it, no matter who he is ... Damn, that bastard’s cock is a woman’s dream come true, or possibly her worst nightmare if the wrong man possesses one like that.”

“Mom, have you ever fucked another man, or boy - other than Dad?”

“Dear, that’s something - we are not going to discuss. Besides, you’re getting way too nasty with your language, and way too personal with your questions.”

“Then you have, haven’t you? You can tell me. You should know by now that I’ll never tell on you. Stop and think about this, I have never told anyone, not even Evelyn, that I walked into your bedroom to see you and Miss Gayle sucking each others pussy.”

I wish you wouldn’t bring that shit up again. I am still so damned embarrassed, I hate to even think about looking up at the mirror, to see you watching us as both of us scream, grunt, and hump each other - though I was enjoying eating her pussy as she made me come, for the third time.”

“Embarrassed that I saw you, or embarrassed because I now know you love sucking pussy? You need to tell me these things. Here I am almost seventeen and you try to keep things from me when you should be making sure I know about all of them, especially how to enjoy sex with a woman. Well ... a man too, some day maybe.”

“Would you be upset with me if I tell you she and I still eat each others pussy every Wednesday at 1:30, during the summer while school’s out?”

“Do you really? Would you let me watch?”

“You need to invite Evelyn over Wednesday. She watched her mom and me last Wednesday and I nearly fainted, I was getting my comes so fast and furious. Just the thought of Evelyn watching us was enough to make me get two comes more than I usually do.”

You let her watch - and didn’t let me? Mom, now that’s not fair and you know it.”

“I know Dear. I was too embarrassed for you to learn that she and I were still eating pussy even after you caught us that time.”

“Would you and Miss Gayle teach Evelyn and me to eat pussy?”

“You’re making this hard for me, and I only came in here this morning to ease your fears about your next vaginal examination...

“Leslie, I do realize how much I have been unfair to you. If you’re sure you’ll still love me, I’ll share a secret with you.”

“You know I’ll always love you, now tell me more of the things you have learned about sex, that will make it better for me when I’m old enough to try out all the things you’ve learned to love about sex, with a woman and a man...

“Mom, I probably shouldn’t tell you this, since you never share your personal shit with me, but the last time Rhonda, the Nurse Practitioner, examined my pussy, she made me come so damn fuckin hard, I sprayed my girl cum all over her face, all over the front of her uniform, and all in her hair.”

“OMIGOD! Did you really? Was it really that good for you?”

“It wasn’t just good ... Mom, it was fuckin mind-blowing, and I was so embarrassed until she told me not to be embarrassed, that she gets her come the same way and she loves it. I told her I’d give anything if I could make that happen every time I touch my pussy.”

“Did she tell you how?”

“She sure did and she even showed me where to touch, and how to build up to it, to make it even better each time. I never even dare touch my pussy in bed anymore, since I wet the whole sheet, like I’ve pissed in my bed all night ... I wait to get my comes in the shower now, and even then I have to bite the washcloth to keep from screaming ... I’ve also learned to be on my knees in the shower, or they’ll buckle and I’ll fall on my ass when my comes start ... and even then, my comes take over my entire body.”

“LESLIE! I never knew you were like that too. All these years I have tried to keep my own orgasmic reactions to a minimum, to keep your dad from thinking he’s making me have those mind-blowing orgasms exactly like you’re describing.”

“So - are you telling me that you can come so hard, you wet the bed and dad too?”

“Yes, and I was like you the first time it happened... I’ll tell you another time, the details about all that nasty shit I was into back then, but I will tell you this, I could get my comes as many as six times in a row. Maybe even more, if I had a partner who could stimulate me the way I needed it back then, instead of him lying there bitching because I want him to fuck me twice a month...

“I want to tell you now, I am so damn proud that my daughter can come as hard, and as many times as I can ... any time she wants to...

Tell me Leslie, how big is Ted’s cock - really?”

“You want some of that ugly bastard’s cock too, don’t you?”

“I would never turn him down, even as ugly as he is, but I’m sure Gayle would never let him fuck me, anyway”

“She asked him last night, if he would consider fucking her best friend ... Evelyn and I were under Miss Gayle’s bed with our phones. recording them.”

“AND? Well, what did he say?”

“He told her that he would love to fuck you, but only if she and you were eating pussy as he fucks you, and he gets to come inside both your pussies.”

“AND? OH WOW! OH FUCK! Did she agree? Damn ... I’m not so sure about letting that ogre-looking bastard come in my pussy. I could end up having a deformed baby, with his looks!”

“Yes and she’s supposed to call you at three today, when I’m supposed to meet Evelyn and go to the park.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.